[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

Asparagus finally finishes admiring the painting of a withering flower and turns around...

"I believe the killer is- oh... well, *sigh* I vote for the toast person... I just have a feeling..." Asparagus squints his eyes...

Mezukie steps through the door. The host steps away from the camera, and there's a muffled gunshot. The door re-opens, Mezukie has a neat bullet through her head, and a silenced pistol on her chest. The host solemnly walks back into camera view, and removes a pair of black gloves. A bell sounds.

Mezukie: Innocent and Town-Aligned Vigilante

"No," he growls, "You fools, accusing a child of murder! Not everyone has voted yet, and you are assuming the kid is already dead!" He runs towards the open small door, aiming to kick whatever or whoever's inside. "I'm going to kill that bastard! You'll see!"

Spoiler

STOP NINJAING ME DANNY

"...I see...Well, gentlemen, it seems we've made a dire error. However, the killers are to blame for placing us in such a terrible, terrible situation. It is our duty to Mezukie to find the true killers and put them to death!" *looks upon Mez* "I'm sorry, friend."

(;_;)

Ysulyan watches the kid fall dead and goes blank, but then begins to growl and goes into a blind rage, he starts to kick and tackle the door. "You bastard! I'm going to kill you for this! You hear me!? Damnable psychopath!!" He yells, and then grabs the silenced gun, checking for any bullets?

"You know what? I've murdered people before." He holds up his pistol. "This has killed more than just her."

"But never have I had to kill an innocent girl due to misplaced mob suspicion."

A single tear rolls down his face, and the TV blinks off.

Asparagus looks down at the now dead Mezukie... "A loss indeed... though with not much to go on, we were led to lynch someone with little evidence to work on... the killer... or killerS are giving us a run for our money..."

"What do we do now?" implored Asparagus to the everyone who apparently are all on the first floor lobby now...

Athena silently glares at the others, mostly at Battal. It's a look that says, I told you. I told you all, but you didn't listen, and now an innocent child is dead. but she didn't need to say it out loud. They all knew. 

She goes into a separate bedroom and slams the door behind her. Almost immediately they could hear the sounds of destruction and furious screams coming from inside.

"There were still people who needed to vote!" He throws the empty silenced gun towards the screen as the TV blinks off. "This whole 'guess who the killer is' is sickening, look at what you managed!" He goes towards the room Athena was and then opens the door decisively, "Calm down, please!", he yells.

Archived