[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

*Takes painting and throws it into the floor, breaking it* "YOU SEE WHAT YOU ALL MADE!.... WE KILLED AN INNOCENT CHILD! I....It... wasn't me who voted.....My headaches!..... PAIN....*Grabs head and then runs into bedroom and slams door, there is silence, nothing can be heard from inside*

"Not the paintin- oh nevermind..." Asparagus watches as Soto runs off... "Mezukie... that bottle..." Asparagus trails off and heads to the recreation room as he is not yet feeling sleepy... who would be after seeing an innocent child lynched? (Well, it's 10 am for me so, ech)

Ysulyan narrowly missed bring hit in the head by a thrown vase. The room was already quite a wreck. "Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!" Athena screams, her face red with tears and anger. "THEY VOTED TO KILL AN INNOCENT CHILD! I TOLD THEM, AND THEY KILLED HER! BECAUSE WHAT?!? BECAUSE SHE WENT TO GO GET ME SOME STUPID WATER FROM BEHIND A STUPID BAR!!!" She kicks the flipped over bed and drops to her knees, putting her face in her hands and wailing.

"Well it wasn't the kid." D commented and let out a slow clap 
"We just helped the killer and now they are going to kill another one of us. We better get wise fast or we are all going to die" 

( @Dannyrulx I say we got a majority to respond, but next time wait a little longer. Pretty sure lots of people got here just in time for the lynch to already be over. I'm cool for bed, it's 9PM here.)

Lipton enters the bedroom behind Battal. She can hear muffled yelling coming from down the stairs. She meets eyes with the group, and frowns, shrugging. "I need to sleep this off," she says, jumping up into an open vent. The depth dweller looks down with heavy eyes at Tater attempting to comfort Battal with watermelon. Battal doesn't look very comfortable. She sleeps.

*taps on the door* "Battal. Please let me in, or at least listen. It's not your fault. None of this is any of our faults except the murderers and puppeteers. You can't make things better by just giving up. The only thing you can do wrong is stop trying. If you want to do right by Mez, then you need to make it your mission to take these crooks down. Now please, I'd like to have a sleepover." *sad chuckle*

Heads over to Athena and kneels down before her, letting her vent out for a few seconds and then hums, "We will find who's the culprit, and when we do, we will avenge the poor child. And after all of this is over, that bastard psychopath will pay oh so much... Save your energies."

Asparagus looks at Mack, now asleep.../stares at the room Mack went into

4 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

There's a note on the table. It reads

"If you ask me, I think LadyD might be the murderer. She did say she knows a lot about human anatomy. Just my two cents.

-Mack"

It seems to have been left there for a while.

I made a memorial for Mezukie... her ghost was there too which is nice...

Archived