Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Ack!" Conner yelled as he fell yet again. He seemed to be a chic magnet but not in the way one would expect. He accepted the hand that helped him up. "Ah, Sylvia, you ok?" He asked as he rubbed his back, having more than one person fall on you isn't the most comfortable thing.

• Like 1

(Sorry if this posts twice. It'll be a miracle if it posts at all. Technical difficulties)

This was as good as time as any to contemplate just the odd bunch of people Levi had stumbled upon. So let's see... there was what? An angel? They seemed pretty angel-like. Oh, and a robot too? Ok, yeah why not? It didn't end there though. There was a cat gir—no wait, he had seen a music video with something like this. Oh who was he kidding! He had no idea!

Besides that though, everyone else was human right? Nah, that would make too much sense. He hadn't forgotten about that cyborg-looking guy. Oh, and of course a talking squirrel? cuzwhywouldn'ttherebeatalkingsquirrel?

• Like 1

(You forgot the girl with four arms!)

Bell eventually sat up and looked around at her surroundings, slowly taking in the events that transpired and realizing what she had done. She had revealed her extra arms to save the boy. He was certain to have seen them. The other may have overlooked them in the chaos, but it was unlikely. She was exposed. She tried to discreetly retract them back into her coat and nervously stared at the ground, hoping for dear life that no one would bring it up. 

"I AM DOING QUITE W-WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!" T.O.M answered just before Sylvia landed on Conner.

Suddenly, T.O.M grabbed Sylvia's arm, pulled her towards himself, and said in his angriest happy voice (He is not happy. His voice was made happy) "I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID."

• Like 2

T.O.M and Conner seemed to be doing fine for now. Arca thought she would check up on the others, since she didn't really get a chance to do so earlier. 

She flew over to Bell, who seemed a bit shocked about something, which was very understandable considering what they just went through. "Bell! How are you feeling? Did you get harmed?

Is there something wrong? You may tell me anything!" Arca told her reassuringly.

Edited by RyanandLink

"Hm. I'll try in the morning." Tim said, walking away from the pig house and back to the group. "I think I'll sleep now!" Tim announced, falling face first into the grass. There was a rather large tooth from the wormhole lodged in his hair that he didn't notice before.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

Levi looked back and forth between the angel and the uh... arm girl. His expression was screaming:
I DEFINITELY DID NOT IMAGINE THAT. ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT?

Then he tossed his arms in the air and muttered, "I'm out," and started walking away.

Matthew had been staring at Bell for a little while, unsure of what to say. He was probably making her nervous by doing so, but that thought didn't cross his mind - all he could think of was that she'd somehow managed to have four arms, instead of two. He squeezed his plushie a little tighter, not looking away.

Red was relieved to see everyone still alive. He would agree that this group were an odd bunch. But than again, even a talking squirrel isn't unheard of.

He saw Levi walking away from the group. "Wait!" Red ran after him but stopped at the edge of the light radius. "You can't go out in the dark without some light! There is... a monster out there!"

17 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"I AM DOING QUITE W-WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!" T.O.M answered just before Sylvia landed on Conner.

Suddenly, T.O.M grabbed Sylvia's arm, pulled her towards himself, and said in his angriest happy voice (He is not happy. His voice was made happy) "I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID."

( @Dannyrulx )

• Like 1