Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Things seemed to be pretty tense. What everyone needed was a nice relaxing melody, and thus Levi began to play... his uh... harmonica. It was in that box he had never gotten to open until now. To his surprise, it sounded kind of good? Thus he dubbed it "The Harmony Harmonica."

Conner looked over at the T.O.M and Sylvia not sure what to do. Soon he heard a harmonica from someone who he didn't recognize, he rather liked it so instead of figuring out what to do with T.O.M and Sylvia he just listened to the new guy play.

"Rrr" Red hated it when  people fought, especially in this place. "Guys, enough!" he shouted at the bickering TOM and Sylvia "I understand if Sylvia said something that offended you guys but can't we get along for one day? One day without any fighting, arguing or negative discussions is all I ask. We should work together if we're gonna find Art and get out of this mess."

• Like 1

"Red is right, you musn't argue-- and is that the sound of music my ears are being blessed with?" Arca said and flew a little closer to Levi. "Ah, through your instrument you sing like a bird, sir!" She complimented him and after listening to the melody for a little bit, she started singing with the tunes. 

"Why thank you!" Levi chimed between notes. "But you sing like an—" He cut himself off. He was about to say "like an angel" but they were quite literally an angel, so he wasn't quite sure that would count as a compliment. 

"...Like a bed of flowers yearning for the sun to rise."

• Like 1

(OF COURSE! *takes deep breath* so Art was taken by Maxwell in a mysterious portal, after which night rolled around really fast. The group was attacked by hounds again in the dead of night, the only light being Tim's spider sitting inside a Divining Rod that Maxwell had given them right after taking Art. The team defended a position from a tree where a couple of characters got hurt. Then they found a wormhole and took their chances jumping down, finding a Pig Village. Now they're conversating and checking up on eachother. Will they find out where Art is hidden by the Notorious Maxwell? Find out next episode on Maxwell's Playground!)

• Like 2

(Thank youuu 

Okay, I'm going to pretend Halan was away from the group when he saw Art being taken away, then hounds attacked him too and he ran away in an opposite direction. He looked around for the others but didn't see them. He explored until, now, he found the pig village, without using the wormhole.)

Halan had been walking for a lot. Alone. He was scared something might have happened to the group...

Eventually he reached a pig village. After setting down and making a tiny fire to cook some food, he hears some sounds, different from the sounds pigs do. He stands up, slowly reaching the source of the sound, axe in his hand. ...talking?

*gasp*

He drops the axe. Smiling, he says to the group

"G...guys?" *teary eyes* "I'm glad everyone is ok..."

• Like 1

"Huh?" Red turned. "Halan! Boy are you a sight for sore eyes. I haven't seen you in ages man. And likewise, it's good to see you're ok" Red smiled. "Some of us are left injured from the recent hound attack but everyone is still alive so that's a good thing"

• Like 1

Levi reached out to stabilize Arca and offered his hand. "You alright?"

His head then turned around 180 degrees to face Halan, "Hello, you may call me Mr. steal yo girl.

Spoiler

uXsHLdy.png

No worries Halan. Levi is too chill to take yo girl.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 7

Bell flinched a little from the muilti-limbe comment from Sylvia, but it looked like no one paid attention to it. She briefly looked at Matthew in recognition of his apology before the new person started playing an instrument and Arca joined in, the melody calming her down some. She remained seated, although less tensely.

"Yes, I am. It is nothing..." Arca said. "Thank you again, fluteplayer!" She took Levi's hand and got up with his help. She turned her head a bit, only to see Halan having returned to the group. "Not a chance! Halan!" Arca said and quickly flew over to him, embracing him in a hug. "I am so glad to see you! Where had you gone for so long...?" She loosened her hug a bit. "Have you been harmed? Did you manage to defend yourself against those wolves?" Her voice got a lot more worried when she said that.

• Like 1