Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Frustratedly, Sylvia took her gun from Tim, and went into a crouching position.

She fired off two shots, carefully reloaded, and fired six more. She reloaded again, and fired her last four shots before turning and jogging towards the group, the bodies of ten dogs rapidly cooling in the 'night' air.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Conner ran across the bridge once on the other side he tried to take cover behind one of the rocks there. He didn't expect a hole in the ground that he fell into, which had teeth, and screamed as he felt his weight plummet into the unknown.

(I didn't know if anyone was going to go in first but since no one posted I hope this is ok so we can continue on.)

Edited by Mezukie
typos are a thing
  • Like 1

Arca didn't touch the ground. Instead, she flew above the ground a little right after T.O.M let go of her. "Hang on...! You do not know what that i--" she yelled after him. She sighed. "Well..." she looked down the wormhole. It had rows of teeth, that couldn't be good news... but Conner and T.O.M were down there, so she had to help them if they were in trouble! "Geronimooooooooo..." she said said as she dived down the strange creature.

• Like 2

"This can't be pleasant..." Sylvia sighed, and gymsastically lept up, doing a 'cannonball' as she hit the inside of the tunnel.

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

(I didn't react because Sylvia took the gun from Tim in the tree. You just repeated yourself.)

HERPADERPADERP.

• Like 2

The wormhole swallowed them down and on the other end spat them out the other end. Right on the edge of a pig village. The Nearest pig house turned off its lights rather than allow these strangers in the dark to share in its shelter from Charlie. 

Conner muffled something as he was flat on the ground. He didn't feel like moving to get up or make any motion to, all he felt like doing was sleeping on the ground without a care in the world.. Except that the world wants to kill you at every turn preventing you from doing so. This caused him to slowly shift up. "T.O.M? You ok?" he asked as he looked around for his best friend.

Edited by Mezukie

Bell deftly makes it across the log in time to watch a few people flinging themselves into a toothed mouth in the ground. She stopped by it's edge as the maw opened up to invite her down it's gullet. She knew she couldn't run much longer; it was either follow the others down this jaw, or get ripped apart by several others. Putting a hand protectively on Matthew's head, she closed her eyes and took what might be her final step into the chasm.

Bell opened her eyes. She was laying on the ground, still clutching the rod and the boy. Being squeezed through an undulating tunnel definitely wasn't a pleasant experience, but they were alive. They had escaped. Her grip relaxed as she closed her eyes again and rested for a moment, overcome with relief.

Since everyone was going into the wormhole, Red decided he might as well too. After Bell jumped in, the light was taking with her so Red has to stumble around in the darkness untill he fell into what seemed like a bottomless pit.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

He was spat out at the other end with the others, near a pig village.

Levi didn't see a reason to go after these strangers. Except maybe safety in numbers.

Actually yeah, that was a pretty dang good reason considering the recent situation. Alright, he'd jump.

Arca got spat out of the wormhole, and immediately fell onto Conner. "Yikes... that was certainly... interesting." She said. Only a few moments after she noticed she was sitting on Conner. "Oh no! Please excuse me, Conner...!" Arca got off him and tried to stand up. She did it on one leg so she had a little trouble keeping herself from falling over. 

As if to punctuate Matthews remark the wormhole burped resoundingly. 
There was also the sound of thunderous snoring in the air. Beyond their field of vision an enormous pig was sleeping amid a square of oblisques. His snores filled the air with a terrible buzzing echo that rose and fell with each of his breathes. 

"It's fine! Really, are you ok?" Conner said as he tried to quickly help Arca. He grabbed around her shoulders to keep her steady. "I mean, besides the whole getting into a fight with wild hounds who nearly killed most of us.." he looked around nervously, who is here with them? Did they leave anyone? He shouldn't have tried to go behind that rock.. At least from what he could tell most were here, and the others would follow.

Conner winced at the pressure. "A little bit, but I'm fine really. Nothing to worry about, we should be more focused on you. You are our best warrior after all I mean if you hadn't killed that hound when I tried to get it away it would be much worse than this. We'll need to find some water to wash all this," He looked down at the stains that covered them. "Off, hopefully we can find something to bandage the wounds too, Oh!" he looked over and saw poor T.O.M laying on the ground. "We should go help him erm," He looked back. Maybe they could walk over together and he could try to pick the robot up? He wasn't sure how well that would work but he didn't want to leave the person who saved him behind.

"Oh, nonsense! The fair lady Sylvia seems a great warrior, or Tim! T.O.M has outdone himself as well. Oh! you are correct, we certainly must assist him." Arca answered, and slowly flew next to T.O.M so Conner could keep up. She grabbed the robot from his right side and waited for Conner to go over to the left side. "Let us help him up!