Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"I'm...really glad to see you too, Arca..." 

He hugs her back

"I'm alright. Just a bit tired from running and all the walking. But I killed all the hounds, don't worry."

He smiles at the Angel, then loosens his hug too

Arca let go of Halan. "Umm... you do not carry any bandaging, do you? I have been a little reckless..." she said, sat down on the grass and lifted her trouser up a little so the wound was visible, which revealed a bite mark. "And Conner's arm needs medical attention, too!" She added.

Matthew stared into the darkness, arms wrapped around his knees. He knew he ought to say something to Bell, but what? He didn't want to make her uncomfortable again. Glancing down at his plushie, he thought of a response, then looked over at where Bell sat.

"Er...how'd you do that?" He loosened his hold on his rabbit, then smiled. "Because it was awesome!"

Conner looked up at hearing his name "Huh? Oh! N-no it's fine really. It should heal up on it's own..Hopefully," he waved his hand as if saying don't worry about it. His wounded arm lay in his lap as he tried not moving it much.

(Jesus. Fine then.)

(YOU ARE NOT DOING A TECHNICAL AHAB!)

(For those who don't know, Ahab is YKW's character in Wave after Wave, and it was revealed that my character reminded him awfully of his sister who [long story recacted] and after my character died, it was revealed that Ahab loved/really, really really liked her.)

"Well, I mean, the way you just-" he jumped up and started mimicking Bell's earlier motions. "-and then you were like-" he ran around in a circle, making various hound-like growling noises and generally causing a (small) ruckus before slowing down and flopping over, exhausted. He raised his head and gave Bell a smile. "You know what I mean?"

- - -

The bite mark on Arca's leg began to slowly, yet surely, close right before her eyes, as did Conner's arm wound. The smaller cuts on others began healing as well.

• Like 3

"...My! Look at this!" Arca said, looking at the bite mark. She started checking the empty slots of her ring. "I have no ruby equipped... neither does it heal this swiftly!" she checked her Halo, but nothing with that either. Arca looked utterly confused as the wound healed. She got up, tried standing on it, balancing, and it went well! "I am not sure what caused this... however, this is fantastic!"

Conners eyes opened. Wow, he felt better. A lot better. He sat up and looked about his body, it seemed like his wound on his arm was closing up even. Woh, what was this magic? He only gawked at it.

In the darkness there was a rustling clicking noise in the distance. Somewhere out there in the darkness there was some spiders out there. The sound faded away again, as the lone spider walked onward in the darkness. The pig king let out a decidedly loud snore and rolled over. Maxwell was bored of looking at his view screen of this 'touching' moment.
"How dull" He told Art how flipped the bird at him. 

• Like 3

Bell's shoulders bounced lightly as she noiselessly chuckled at Matthew's antics. She wasn't sure how to reply to him since she couldn't speak and she was fairly certain he wouldn't understand sign, so she just smiled and playfully ruffled his hair.

Sylvia sighed. Goddamn was Bell cool. Multi-limbed, good with kids, not a trained soldier who had killed people, paranormal like her... Well. Hopefully she wasn't that second-from-last one. That would be awkward as hell.