Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

26 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

March 15th.

March 15th, Lumenis dies and I drop fully out of this RP, on page 59

It feels like a lot longer.

(BEGONE!

Actually, I should be useful.)

Wallan sat down. Making all those shadows and fighting all of those sea hounds was exhausting..

Edited by Paxtonnnn
Became useful
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Paxtonn, are you deliberatly seeking my posts out to make passive-aggressive jabs at me?

(,,, Maybe.

ALSO YOU MISSPELLED DELIBERATELY GIT GUD NOOB

I'm sorry. xD)

34 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Shut the hell up about my spelling

(It was all a joke, I didn't mean to be a jerk. Sorry.)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

17 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

@DragonMage156

What changed in-between Gloom and now?

(Time, an RP that died and people opening my eyes. Not to mention Mafia S1 -_- now can you please stop replying so we can get back on topic)

Otto saw Crab poking at Dragon. "Hey! Stop that! Tch, if my friend was here, she'd probably burn you for that"

*Shorts from another dimension* NO I WOULDN'T!

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

March 15th.

March 15th, Lumenis dies and I drop fully out of this RP, on page 59

It feels like a lot longer.

(Rest in Krampus)

Jaw climbs back on the boat, holds on the boat's edge, shouts "WAHF", then jumps on the dock and collapses on the ground.

He's missing a tooth and very tired from running and swimming this fast

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

Hope I get in this! (Note, I do have experience from prior forums and a little bit of real-life roleplaying, so i'm not a total newbie to this experience.)

Spoiler

Name: Clementine 'Candy' Lilibeth

Race:  Candorian

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Secret for now, please.
Personality: Candy, as one might assume from her nickname, is a rather sweet and caring person overall, and is very willing to help as lonng as it does not compromise her health to an unnessacary degree. Despite this however, she can also be quite a handful, often verbally teasing and tricking others, although she tries to maintain it within acceptable levels, and will always stop when asked.
Appearance: Candy is tiny, despite her age, measuring a paltry 5", with long bright-white hair that reaches all the way down to her waist. She keeps it under control via a set of complicated, rose-coloured braids and bows, and attempts to comb it daily, which means her hair is almost always very straight and keeps it's sheen for a long time. She wears a set of rose pilot-goggles, which she normally keeps up by her forehead, along with the matching cap. Body-wise, she wears a long-sleeved white-and-rose striped t-shirt, along with a medium-length rose skirt, which has a single white band about an inch higher than the hem. Finally, she has knee-high white sports socks on, underneath a pair of white running boots, laced meticulously, and is never seen without her parosol, especially in bright sunlight, due to her very pale skin.

Strengths: Candy is capable of creating a very sweet substance very quickly. This substance can take on many different forms, from solidifying into a hard shell to help set a bone or trip somebody up, to a runny liquid which she can then expand, which is useful for blowing open containers via pressure. The substance is also edible, although has a very high sugar content, the only person who can eat large quantaties of it without feeling sick is Candy herself, and even she has her limits. Lastly, she also has a small stattuete of a cat, when she 'activates,' it, a small white cat will come out to aid her in tasks it is able to assist her with.
Weaknesses: Candy burns very easily in sunlight, and so must use her parasol (or suncream, if she can find it,) to protect her skin as much as possible. As well as this, she is extremely fragile, and her tiny weight and even tinier muscle mass means that she's useless in a scrap.
Etc: N/A

Edit: Who's Lumenis?

Edited by CandySweet
  • Like 6

36 minutes ago, CandySweet said:

Hope I get in this! (Note, I do have experience from prior forums and a little bit of real-life roleplaying, so i'm not a total newbie to this experience.)

(That character seems neat. You'll have to ask @Chris1488 about joining, and you'll have to read the whole roleplay before joining. After you read the roleplay, you'll know who Lumenis is.)

• Like 2

The pyrosomes hiss and click angrily, mad about their prize being stolen.  They leave the creature alone as it swims past Niella.  One of her primary eyes follows it as it swims by; then she notices Silven.  Her eye widens, and she quickly turns to pursue.

(What i've gotten from my reading so far:)

( Massive big sea-monster thingy that moves a home-made ship (that somehow has no leaks,) around, there's a Moby **** reference who is terrified of the Grue because he thinks she's the whale, and he was also partially paralysed(?!) and choke-slammed(!!) by some RWBY reference godmodded character who then did a bunch of stuff leading to the collapse of an entire island(!!!) As well as cause the entire group into fighting a palm/evergreen treeguard mix and hound attack. There's also a weird hamster-fluffball thing that's created by shadowfuel, and a massive sea-monster that Ahab should really be more worried about, as well as, a dragon, and there's some dude that floated in on an umbrella, and that lastly Lumenis is some kinda familiar? That sum up like, the first 50 pages? )

• Like 6

(Before I join, (which will be a while,) the anthem I randomly came up with!)

Spoiler

Adrift in the ocean...

Water all around...
You look confuuuuuuuuusssseeeeeedddd!
*drumroll*
SO MEET OUR CRAZY CREW! (HEY!) 
'Bitchin' instrumental part that goes on for way too long commences, with the map shown Indiana Jones-style*

Puppies, Humans, Plant lady, we've just got 'em all
Some crazy thing from undersea and a parrot that somehow talks!
Massive freakin' water beasts that could probably kill us all
But none 'o that matters, 'cause weeeeeeeeeee've got WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!)
(Short break)

There's always room to join the crew as we sail all around
Trying to find the artefacts to lead us back to home
We might never make it, but we're sure gonna try
And the reason for that is 'cause weeeeeeeeeeeeeee've got WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!)
WAVE AFTER WAVE AFTER WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!) 
*Splash card*

Edited by CandySweet
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(That character seems neat. You'll have to ask @Chris1488 about joining, and you'll have to read the whole roleplay before joining. After you read the roleplay, you'll know who Lumenis is.)

(Wait you read the whole thing Pax? Aw dammit! Now I feel like the laziest bum in the world again -_-)

58 minutes ago, CandySweet said:

(Before I join, (which will be a while,) the anthem I randomly came up with!)

Hide contents

Adrift in the ocean...

Water all around...
You look confuuuuuuuuusssseeeeeedddd!
*drumroll*
SO MEET OUR CRAZY CREW! (HEY!) 
'Bitchin' instrumental part that goes on for way too long commences, with the map shown Indiana Jones-style*

Puppies, Humans, Plant lady, we've just got 'em all
Some crazy thing from undersea and a parrot that somehow talks!
Massive freakin' water beasts that could probably kill us all
But none 'o that matters, 'cause weeeeeeeeeee've got WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!)
(Short break)

There's always room to join the crew as we sail all around
Trying to find the artefacts to lead us back to home
We might never make it, but we're sure gonna try
And the reason for that is 'cause weeeeeeeeeeeeeee've got WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!)
WAVE AFTER WAVE AFTER WAVE AFTER WAVE (YEAH!) 
*Splash card*

(How do you sing that btw? Is there an anthem in mind for the tune?)

6 hours ago, CandySweet said:

Hide contents

Name: Clementine 'Candy' Lilibeth

Race:  Candorian

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Secret for now, please.
Personality: Candy, as one might assume from her nickname, is a rather sweet and caring person overall, and is very willing to help as lonng as it does not compromise her health to an unnessacary degree. Despite this however, she can also be quite a handful, often verbally teasing and tricking others, although she tries to maintain it within acceptable levels, and will always stop when asked.
Appearance: Candy is tiny, despite her age, measuring a paltry 5", with long bright-white hair that reaches all the way down to her waist. She keeps it under control via a set of complicated, rose-coloured braids and bows, and attempts to comb it daily, which means her hair is almost always very straight and keeps it's sheen for a long time. She wears a set of rose pilot-goggles, which she normally keeps up by her forehead, along with the matching cap. Body-wise, she wears a long-sleeved white-and-rose striped t-shirt, along with a medium-length rose skirt, which has a single white band about an inch higher than the hem. Finally, she has knee-high white sports socks on, underneath a pair of white running boots, laced meticulously, and is never seen without her parosol, especially in bright sunlight, due to her very pale skin.

Strengths: Candy is capable of creating a very sweet substance very quickly. This substance can take on many different forms, from solidifying into a hard shell to help set a bone or trip somebody up, to a runny liquid which she can then expand, which is useful for blowing open containers via pressure. The substance is also edible, although has a very high sugar content, the only person who can eat large quantaties of it without feeling sick is Candy herself, and even she has her limits. Lastly, she also has a small stattuete of a cat, when she 'activates,' it, a small white cat will come out to aid her in tasks it is able to assist her with.
Weaknesses: Candy burns very easily in sunlight, and so must use her parasol (or suncream, if she can find it,) to protect her skin as much as possible. As well as this, she is extremely fragile, and her tiny weight and even tinier muscle mass means that she's useless in a scrap.
Etc: N/A

(     EAT_FOOD =
       { SWEETENER = "JAW GOT A SWEET TEETH!", })

(Well, what a thing to wake up to!)

The creature looked back to see if they were follow before looking where it was going again.... Then jerked it's head back to look at what was following it. Did the large one want the fuzzy human? But why? It didn't have time to think, only to try and lose the larger one. If it seems to get worse it may need to lose it's prize...

Silven was having a.. Interesting experience by being swung around. It was highly informative that he, in fact, was not the happy about it.

It grumbled, or tried too in a sense. The fuzzy human was interesting but it's life would mean more. It quickly let go of the fuzzy human and switched direction from where the fuzzy human was going before heading away as fast as he could.

Silven was grateful that he wasn't being pulled around but was still spinning.. And that didn't seem to be doing a happy for his internal organs, the one that digests the nutrients... At least he resisted.

Niella yelps in surprise as Silven is released, and goes hurtling straight towards her face.  She quickly extends her tongue and catches him just in time; the impact is quite painful, but only leaves Silven with a few bruises.  "Oh gosh!  Are you okay!?!?"  She asks, her voice full of concern