Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(BTW, the contents of Candy's messenger bag, approved by Chris:)

4 Plastic bottles of freshwater (note, may not be entirley clean)

Small amount of personal items  (inc, gummy bear pin, sun cream, candy mould, toothbrush, empty roll of toothpaste)

A number of candied fruits (small cubes of coconut, mango, pineapple etc, covered in icing.)

What?  Niella is extremely confused...he was probably getting the air squeezed out of him, that's why he couldn't think straight.  That was it.  She was getting him out of there right now.  She starts coughing slowly and carefully.

Silven was the happy! But he could not hug anything so he decided to put that on hold until after this adventure is complete. He heard three separate beats but not see where they come from. Though he could see for the tunnel had a moderate amount of glow, a bit cramped he noted. He also felt liquid around him but could see anything.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Chris:

57e26d18a5963_MyShip.gif.b2b3db3746306f5

Otto had no time to react as Crab (again with the freckin unrealistic strength XD) sent Otto flying out of the ship and into the water. After a moment, Otto appeared on the surface. "Geez! Crab need to take a chill pill when I start play-fighting with him"

Then Otto swims up to the ship and starts climbing up.

"Man, I need a snack" Otto said as he got up onto deck. He takes two fish. "This should last me atleast a couple days. Someone should really restock on food though"

He goes over by the crows nest and starts eating one.

Edited by DragonMage156
Forgot the gif ^^;
  • Like 1

Nadas blinked, rather confused at the constant to and fro of words that the two other beings were having. She shifted away from the shade the tree offered; she needed the heat.
Suddenly, the gigantic creature mentions having eaten someone that apparently was known to... her? "Ate? So... You... Killed him?"