Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

18 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(I thought he said he "punched the fish in his other palm." XD)

(.... I want someone to draw Otto but with a fish as a hand)

(I wouldn't mind seeing this)

Otto hopes it doesn't return either.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!"

The ring of eyes is still there, just below the surface; but they are still, as if contemplating their next move.  Soon, though, the purple glow returns; albiet dimmer, and without a resulting whirlpool.  Slowly, the head of Niella's tongue pokes out of the water, staring at the ship.

"Hello."  She says, feeling rather awkward.

• Like 1

Syndir stared for a moment.

"Yeah nope." He muttered, beginning to climb down along the side of the boat until he reached the surface of the water. 

Then he desperately attempted to paddle the boat forward. 

Obviously it doesn't work.

• Like 11

Niella stares down at the small angry fur-snake thing.  Boy, it seemed really grouchy!  Didn't it realize she just saved it from the evil sharp goldfish?!?  And at huge personal sacrifice - she was going to be picking spikes out of her mouth for weeks!

"I saved your skin, little guy.  At least you could maybe say thanks or something."  She says grumpily.

• Like 1

"Niella!" Viridis said happily, throwing her arms into the air. "Oh uh... thank you for taking down... the creature that was angrily following us."

---

Cinis keeps an eye on Niellatursas, just in case she tries anything.

Edited by RyanandLink
just im case guys

4 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Cinis keeps an eye on Niellatursas, just in case she tries anything.

(What's Cinis gonna do? Punch one of her scales?)

Famen just halfheartedly wave after waved at Niella. He had enough of Tursai for one day. He went under the deck and collapsed in a pile of grass.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

(He'll probably warn everyone. Wait, no, that makes sense. I shall not say anything that makes sense in this post.)

(*Cinis punches one of Niella's scales*)

(*Niella explodes*)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

6 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Famen just halfheartedly wave after waved at Niella. He had enough of Tursai for one day. He went under the deck and collapsed in a pile of grass.

(why, pull out his mlg statrak sniper and gg ultimate rekt glhf 360 limitbreak quickscope repelling shot zoo-edition her of course)

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

boom.gif

(good times)

Niella looks down at the snakey fur thing diabolically.  "Well then, you're in bad luck!"  She says with an evil cackle, her eyes staring at him with malicious intent.  

She pauses, and waves at Viridis and Famen cheerfully.  "Oh hi plant lady and fur-creature-owning-person!  Don't mention it!"

• Like 1

Silven looked up at the new giant creature. "Greeting!" he said before going back to looking at his poor contaminated journal. He held it gently to make sure it wouldn't tear apart from moving it as he tried to figure out a cure for this disease.