Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

3 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

[ @wxps350 where did he get that harpoon ]

(Shrug)

Otto looked up and saw Malii taking off the the boat. "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!!" Otto shouted, swimming as fast as he can.

(I could acknowledge him... if Otto was on the damn boat -_-)

7 minutes ago, Battal said:

i finally did it guys

http://imgur.com/a/X2vNe

@Ysulyan, please make a post so everyone can like it.  He made the awesome art.

(Nothing's coming up :/ )

Wallan seems to be lost in some sort of trance. "Hah... hahahah.... hahahahahahah.... hahahah... hah... hahah..."

( @Battal Why isn't Wallan mentioned anywhere on the map? If you do decide to mention him, make sure you don't include his mental breakdown at the sight of Kultatursas. I removed that.)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Despite the dire situation, Kate had briefly drifted into a state of unconsciousness due to her exhaustion. Now she slowly awoke, and lifting her head a little, becomes aware through the eyes of Kade of a dark figure maliciously looming next to Wallan, who didn't look like he was doing too well. Kade quickly took action and stabbed the humanish shadow with his darksword before it could hurt the boy more or turn and attack his sister.

As the shadow is stabbed, the laughing is interrupted.

Wallan screams in pain.

The shadow doesn't seem very affected, and Wallan isn't either - if you don't count the pain as an affect.

(Also, the shadow never actually hurt Wallan. Sure, it mocked him, but it didn't harm him.)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

She shook her head in her rampaging approach as she was pelted with small shocks and needle pricks. Her shaking became so violent that she swerved and dived to the side, resurfacing even closer. It wasn't funny anymore. 

Her eyes sent a sharp wave of light casting over the ship and the stretch of sea before it, as the skin around her face expanded and her spikes jutted out at an alarming and threatening length. She gained even more speed and raised her head to bring its spines down on Malii like a morning star, as she let out a frustrated cry.

After a few seconds of silence, Wallan bursts into laughter for no reason.

"Hah... hahahah..

hahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

He laughs so hard, he falls onto the ground.

One thing's for sure, Wallan's gone insane.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

2 hours ago, Battal said:

Ysulymap.png

So who will find the secret-that's-not-really-a-secret-anymore first?

(I like the tursai touch on the corners ^_^ )

Otto is still trying to catch up but his attempts seem futile as the boat and the attacking tursai get further away. Damn! I need a freckin speed boat! Otto thought.

The waves Kulta created crashed over Wiffleball, completely soaking him. With Kate too distracted to notice, he was unable to resist when a particularly strong wave swept him out of her arms and across the deck. Subsequent waves dragged him further and further away from her, until he was finally pulled over the broken railing and fell into the reef below without a sound.