Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

2 hours ago, wxps350 said:

Gyx awkwardly stared at the new crew members, while Crab was using a tiny hammer and boards to fix all the holes in the ship because he was the only person who did f#&*ing anything around this ship anymore.

(Well to be fair, he did create quite a lot of them XD )

• Like 1

After what seemed like hours, Nadas finally opens her eyes to notice she was standing on a deck. It was quite the large ship, one she has not seen ever since...
That day.
And the crew members... They... Were they really...?
WAS SHE FINALLY ON BOARD OF THE--

She looks down and is surprised by a sudden appearance.
There was a sharx sniffing at her. "Ah!" She gasps and jumps back a little, staring at Jaw with visible fear, bringing her hands to her chest, fists closed, but slowly calming down as she notices he was not that bloodthirsty. Why would he be doing on board of that ship anyway, if not?

• Like 3

Nadas glances at these two new figures-- the human and the sharx-- eyes as curious as ever; excitement flooding her body as she was finally surrounded by living, sentient beings, regardless of appearances; and they all seemed to get along quite well despite the wide variety of species. The sound of those dark whispers were lightly covered by these new voices and, for a moment, she forgets about them, beginning to truly smile, "... Oh, it's alright. This one just surprised me..." she licked the air idly for a moment. "Who's... The captain of the ship?" her voice was soft, but was it because of her weak state or did she normally speak this way?

• Like 2

"That'd be Famen. He's a nice guy, and he pretty much considers us equals." Trevor said, pointing to said captain. "Don't be worried about not being allowed to stay, I'm sure he'll let the two of you in."

Edited by Youknowwho

Otto turned around and shoke his head. "Who cares about my thoughts and feelings towards this? I am not a kid who's repelled by girly stuff anymore! I promised I'd befriend them and THAT I SHALL!" Then Otto tensed. "Wait... did. I. Just. Say. That. Outloud?" he sheepishly looked over his shoulder at the new crew members.

Again the image of the red sun came to Syndir, and he winced slightly. "Uh, go get some water or something. I need to uh, check on something real quick." He then bolted above deck. 

There were some new people it looked. Seemed like the majority of people were occupied with that so it shouldn't be a problem if he just had a little go at the steering wheel...

She gently bowed her head at Famen, knowing he was the captain of the ship; so a little respect would be fine, yes? "Hello. My name is Nadas." she was excited but also weak, so she leaned against the closest wall or object she could find, either sitting or standing "Excuse me... I've had some rough weeks... It's nice to have... Finally found you all." she managed a weak smile.

Trevor looked angrily at Syndir. He was messing up his line and scaring away the fish. 

---

Malii swims around idly, not having any clue of the newcomers, nor having anybody to talk to because Meri's a grump.

Edited by Youknowwho

Syndir's expression was blank, considering he was wearing a mask.

He turned away and scribbled something before facing back towards Meri. 

20161007_080801.jpg

"I believe this map leads to important treasurey things." He said with upmost certainty.

Edited by Zeklo
Color
  • Like 8

Meri continues to stare blankly, now at the mess of lines and scribbles Syndir drew on his nose.

"what."

Niella smiles widely.  She had done a good for the new humans!  They would now undoubtedly appreciate her more and increase friendship levels to hitherto unheard of bounds.  Her plan for winning over the crew with her intrusively friendly personality and terrifying practical jokes was working!

Her gaze turns to the small Meritursas-like-tursai swimming around the boat boredly.  She sinks her head into the water until the snake thing is at eye level.

"Hello!"