Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

The larger creature's ample voice distracted Nadas for a moment as she was talking to a smaller human, apparently a kid. A girl? She stared at her from the distance for several seconds until she was surprised by the appearance of a humanoid animal, standing on two feet. This didn't surprise her as she was also like this but what impressed her was that it was a... Squirrel? No, an otter?

He extended his hand at her as to introduce himself and the gecko simply stared at him for several seconds. It took her that much to respond, albeit silently. She shook hands carefully and didn't seem to mind the mud. "Oh, hello there. Nice to meet you too, I'm Nadas." She blinked a few times, and then added, "You seem a little feverish, but then again it's hard to guess that from a furry creature; I could be wro--" she was interrupted by the appearance of a larger reptilian head, covered in what seemed to be gold and decorated with smaller gemstone-like eyes.

Nadas licked the air idly and sniffed briefly at... The dragon? The gecko flicked her tail and then carefully moved the back of her hand towards the dragon's snout. "H-Hey there to you too, curious large one."

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

(Btw if you're going with game realism poison wears off after 3 days)

(I thought it was one day. Don't tell me they buffed it)

Fever? Oh yeah, the poison. "Hehe, let's just say I ate some back fish and stumped around in a swamp. Not on the same day ofcoarse! Infact I had a fight with some shadow monster before arriving at the swamp. That was fun. Maybe I can battle another one soon. I always liked a challenge like tha..."

Otto kept rambling on. He didn't seem to notice Nadas switching her attention to Dragon.

(@RyanandLink what's Viridis and Cinis up to?)

• Like 2

Dragon sniffed the extended hand, and then lightly bumped it with her snout. This new person smelled like kin. Distant kin, but kin. Her tail swished from side to side and she tilted her head a little.

Kate began trying to rub off all the dirt off of her. She appeared to keep missing some spots and streaks, since she still can't see very well and I haven't forgotten about that fact and thus have been bad at rping. Nope, not at all.

Malii squints. The little human was kind of missing a lot of the dirt...

But what should she do? If Malii told them, they might thing she was insulting their intelligence! But they might get mad if she didn't tell them! It was certainly a gamble. A dangerous gamble that could result in major minor heartbreak.

After playing an imaginary game of eenie meanie minie mo, Malii made up her mind on what to say

"um...you uh....missed a spot..."

(Psst Mena, Nadas could always give Kate a bath once she's rested)

(Oh boi, where do I start? Um... I'll start from the most recent events: There are two new crew members, Gilda and Wheke (Dara's characters) left the RP in a swamp (there was also a bit of JawxGilda ^u^ ), Probably something else here, we bumped into another tursai character, she saved us from Lipton's yellow tursai(?) monster and... that's probably about it. Before that I'm sure was Dragon's gold and that reef part. Oh and we now have a limited inventory of what we have so try not to eat too much :p )

Otto finally realized he was being ignored.

Otto:

ds___wait_what_by_nightwonder97-da16czg.jpg

(Credit goes to NightWonder from DA)

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Psst Mena, Nadas could always give Kate a bath once she's rested)

(Kate doesn't know that. :P)

Kate looked up at Malii, blinking, and then looked back down at herself. After squinting a bit she spotted and rubbed off a little bit of dirt she missed before going back to washing the rest of herself off. She still wasn't doing a very good job.

Nadas was looking at the dragon intently, amazed by the fact that creatures like them existed in this place. She gently rubs the jawline of the dragon once she tilted her head, and then turned her head to Otto as he continued speaking. "If you are poisoned, then you shouldn't be moving about and fighting things. It will only get worse..." she then set her other free hand underneath her own chin and wondered. "I'm amazed you are not on the ground right now. You sure you are not resistant to poison?"

Dragon's tail thumped happily.

Kate continued to wash herself off relatively undisturbed, as Malii's body blocked any waves that may have come. Finally she peeled Wiffleball off her leg and got most of the dirt off him too. "Okay, I'm done!" She called up to Not Meri.

(I may not be able to reply in the morning before I leave, so just assume she gets back onto the boat after Malik acts.)

"Mm, both majestic and adorable..." she mentioned as Dragon thumped her tail on the ground. Nadas, also rather concerned for the smaller one, turned to look at him, "You should lie down for a bit. Exactly how long have you been in this state?" she gave him a serious look now.

• Like 1

The two little Noctimi agreed to split up investigating the two newbies to get it done a lot easier. One lil Noctimi trotted his way to Nadas, while the other went to Candy. Each began sniffing their assigned people. The Noctimi near Nadas, which shall be called Noccy to avoid confusion, may of gotten a little too close to her injured leg. It's unfortunate they don't know of the bad side effect of that. The other Noctimi, which shall be called Timmi, sniffed around Candy's shoes.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2

Otto raised his finger, about to say something bu soon founds it to be on his chin, thinking. "Well... I did eat a bad fish a few dozen pages back a day or two ago. The crew says it was poisonous but I just think it was spoiled rotten" Otto shrugged "Then I stumbled in the swamp and got sprayed but some skunk smelling bog... oh, that might be it! Flups attacked me shortly after but I definitely showed them" Otto pounded his fist with his hand.

Then Noccy ran up to Nadas. "Eh? Shadow pup?"

• Like 1

(1 more question: where are we now)

Cinis and Viridis simultaniously woke up and yawned. Well, you couldn't hear Viri's yawn because Cinis's was too loud, but still! 

Cinis lifted his head only to see new people were with the crew. He waited to see what Viridis was going to do.

She blinked a few times, also looked at the new people...

And yawned again, but this time you could hear it, it's kinda cute

Silven dropped from the stack of objects and quickly got another as the tower was leaning, pushing the object in on of the spots near the bottom that seemed like it was made to fit. The tower seemed to be stabilized..Somehow. "Ah, an organized place is of the happy! I think," He said, not really sure if the happy would be organized or not, a question for the Markless Trevor later as he 'dusted' hims- oh. He noticed the liquid disease seemed to be back. Well he knew a cure, but he'd have to get to that later for now was to organize the pile of messy objects over there.

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 1

(Silven, stop organizing.  It isn't a living room.)

(...wait...)

Meritursas somehow doesn't seem to follow Syndir's brilliant reasoning and skillful navigational skills.  He sighs.  "Where do you...want to go."

Niella smiles widely as the small human is helped.  She's managed to improve relations with both the small human and the small snake thing at the same time!  It was only a matter of time before the sheer level of friendship removed any chance of the crew being afraid of her.  She'd finally have some good friends!

Edited by Battal
  • Like 3