Don't Starve Update Trailer: Turf!

Hmm, this could create some interesting strategies if tentacles respawn on transplanted swamp tiles.

Also, those weird dots/lines must mean something. Looks like Klei might have presented us with a real headscratcher this time around, since the previous hints were deciphered pretty quickly.

Hmm, this could create some interesting strategies if tentacles respawn on transplanted swamp tiles.

Also, those weird dots/lines must mean something. Looks like Klei might have presented us with a real headscratcher this time around, since the previous hints were deciphered pretty quickly.

i know it mountains rivers and dots OoO maybe maybe

I have a complex theory for how the red lines appear, but it is based on color film, which was not involved at any point in the production of the video. Therefore, I posit that if they are not part of the filter (the advance marks, dust, hairs, and burning film effects don't have the same sharply focused pixellated effect, so they probably are not... And no one noticed them in previous videos) they must be another secret code. Let me know when someone solves it. :)

To whoever is trying to make sense out of the red dots and lines, try screenshotting ALL of them, and then overlaying all of their occurrences together, one over the other.

Maybe they spell out something in Braille or Morse code, but it's "layered" in different parts of the video.

This is what I got so far.

Posted Image

And

Posted Image

I had to use some black magic from python plus pil. And a simple red eye reduction algorithm. About the images, I though it was a big red smile face at the beginning.

It's 01:23am here now. I have to go to sleep.

Edited by cejoga
am!