Don't Starve: Resumptus

On 09/14/2016 at 8:47 PM, Quoth143 said:

some time to think.png

I feel like that if our favorite survivors managed to bring Charlie back to her normal self (relatively, still has a few spooky powers) and that she is no longer under Their influence, Charlie would be able to better process her feelings. 

I don’t think her and Maxwell’s relationship is going to be what it once was before coming to Their world and as much as Maxwell would like for that to happen, I believe he would understand that he needs to give her space. He’d probably just be happy that she’s alright now. 

I'm all awwing at this. Play my feels, artist. Play them!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Is it just me, or does Wickerbottom always look so angry or sad?

Might be just her sleepless face.

Or her open eyes are messing with my brain.

Miss Wickerbottom is kind of tricky. She kind of has a bit of a resting ***** face in game and with her eyes closed all the time, it's hard to get her to emote well. 

• Like 4

Kiss Meme Marathon!

(I did a kiss meme on tumblr where people sent me requests of their favorite characters sharing a kiss which were mostly pairings, thought I'd show a few off)

kiss on the hand.pngnighty night.png(not a pairing, just very cute)peck.pngall better.pngsmittens.pngsmooch.png

shucks.pngnerd.pnga knight for the queen.pngknightmare.png(I was surprised when someone requested an Albert/Charlie pick tbh.)

don't cry.png

• Like 11