If only I could've watched the stream at a higher quality, I would've taken screenshots too. Hope those who do have higher quality screenshot of the Cave Diagram share it. Awesome find, this just further proves any media/snippet Klei puts out no matter how small would always if not most likely have some sort of hidden message/images.

Now, we wait for a higher quality screenshot.

At first, the word in the middle seemed to read out as "Amber" to me, but "Danger" seems to make more sense. The caves are in fact dangerous after all.

That's... actually the same quality but not brightened...

Well, poop, I was foiled by the notion "the bigger, the better". Disregard my previous contribution to this topic then.

On a different, note, is it just me, or it looks like something's written next to the rock lobster?

So can anyone actually summarize what was shown in the stream today?

walls that show lined up in the 8 different direction when you press Q or E, meat effigy attuning so you press a button that revives you when you're a ghost who has a meat effigy, steam-group servers, bee stun reduction, and ninja skins for wilson and wx-78. 

walls that show lined up in the 8 different direction when you press Q or E, meat effigy attuning so you press a button that revives you when you're a ghost who has a meat effigy, steam-group servers, bee stun reduction, and ninja skins for wilson and wx-78. 

Now try reading ^that without the commas like I did because I was in a hurry... 

I think it is a bat in the top right.

Here is the image adjusted to heck. Black and white was easier for me to see.

4ntZUDO.png

Then I drew over the lines I could see. I can see now I messed up on the bat nose, but erm.. yes. Couldn't really find anything else. Danger seems like a good bet for the word though..

qj1ubZ4.png

I think it is a bat in the top right.

Here is the image adjusted to heck. Black and white was easier for me to see.

4ntZUDO.png

Then I drew over the lines I could see. I can see now I messed up on the bat nose, but erm.. yes. Couldn't really find anything else. Danger seems like a good bet for the word though..

qj1ubZ4.png
now I see it!

Archived