Hmm, during the stream I did see the Wilson and mushtrees in the background and thought "oh that was a neat touch", but it didn't tingle my puzzle-senses. After seeing this, I made my own attempt at enhancing it, but I couldn't make out anything as well as ImpactedTooth's draw-over. I hit up dontstarvegame.com and dontstarvetogether.com try to see if there were any danger, dancer, dander, danker, etc URLs, but no luck.

My guess is that it's a draft sketch of the update poster for when caves hit (it resembles the old ones, I think), and they threw it in so the weird cave diagram would be a little less (or more?) crazy, or at least have some more character to it.

Honestly I'm thinking it's the same. I have doubts it's really a puzzle cuz it looks more like the words ARE spelling out   "DANGER"   probably on a sign or something and all around are just the mushtrees, baby tentacles, batilisks, and light plants.  :p

Hmm, during the stream I did see the Wilson and mushtrees in the background and thought "oh that was a neat touch", but it didn't tingle my puzzle-senses. After seeing this, I made my own attempt at enhancing it, but I couldn't make out anything as well as ImpactedTooth's draw-over. I hit up dontstarvegame.com and dontstarvetogether.com try to see if there were any danger, dancer, dander, danker, etc URLs, but no luck.

My guess is that it's a draft sketch of the update poster for when caves hit (it resembles the old ones, I think), and they threw it in so the weird cave diagram would be a little less (or more?) crazy, or at least have some more character to it.

I would also like to add that I tried several Latin translations of Danger. It's probably not a puzzle, it's been too soon. 

@JoeW-senpai noticed me, and edited this post to spell it out for us. The puzzle was... there was no puzzle at all.

:V

• Developer

I would also like to add that I tried several Latin translations of Danger. It's probably not a puzzle, it's been too soon.

@JoeW-senpai noticed me, and edited this post to spell it out for us. The puzzle was... there was no puzzle at all.

:V

I thought so...

Welp, I tried.

(I got my eyes on Joe, though, he might ne misleading us, I'm not falling for his ninja mind tricks...)

Archived