SKINS! SKINS! SKINS! HYPE!

• Developer

2cdg7zr.jpg

SKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINSSKINS!

SKINS!!!!

Also, the new Random character art, how cool is it? From 1 to 10?

I deem it 9001 cool.

I hope this doesn't give birth to a microtransaction system

It could be the best option for the developers, the skins are always a great way to make easy money I only hope they add some free skins or low prices. Anyway, I think klei will not turn in to the dark side of the microtransactions, if they add microtransactions I hope they add fair ones 

As long it was far away from touching the gameplay stuff, I would not mind microtransactions for cosmetic things. But as Karate said, because how moddable the game can be, it would be quite inviable.

• Developer

Personally I hope they add microtransactions, with each skin costing 1-2 dollars. Not even kidding. Klei should earn money, and it kinda makes up for Free DST RoG and TtA... right?

No. No it doesn't.

What about the ones that bought RoG for their original game? I'd buy it again for DST if it neant not paying this much for skins.

1 - 2 dollars? ARE YOU CRAZY? FOR EACH SKIN? Besides, where I live, my currency would double the prize of the skins! I'd rather not pay 2 - 4 reais OR MORE for ONE SKIN, thank you.

Archived