SKINS! SKINS! SKINS! HYPE!

• Developer

Well I would. I too bought the original and RoG. Hell, they should be both earnable and buy-able.

I agree with that too, just not with how expensive you want them to be. 1 - 2 dollars? For EACH SKIN? Seriously? I'm sorry, but that's just nonsense.

I think they said on the Dev Stream some time ago that they weren't going to charge for skins. Or maybe not, I'm not sure. But I hope not, because having to walk all the way to the bank for a skin(and there's also the added bank tax) due to my lack of credit card seems kinda painful.

2 - 4 reais OR MORE for ONE SKIN
I know, Right?

Personally I hope they add microtransactions, with each skin costing 1-2 dollars. Not even kidding. Klei should earn money, and it kinda makes up for Free DST RoG and TtA... right?

Wow,genius.REALLY???.Yo,think for other countries,in here 1 or 2 dollars= like your entire breakfast.And 1 dollar if you bring here,you would get like what?5 500ml bottles of coke,think man,think

I mean someone could just copy all the skin concept art and make modded characters using that, however I do recall that seth/mark/someone said that those who bought ROG for standalone DS would get a special gift. I wonder what it will be?

A washer and dryer set?

Melon on a stick?

Hey bro I got a melon on a stick! YES. YES.

And a chance to grow potatoes with seeds. Hit them with an axe for the destined potato cup.

And make the most OP weapon. THE POTATO CUP ON A MELON ON A STICK

EDIT: GIANT SKINS FOR ALL CHARACTERS! CAVE SPIDER WEBBER! SPODERMAN SKIN!

Archived