Wendy's a Triplet!

Did they both appear at the same time?

Did you had one visit through the night and suddenly another appeared out of thin air?

Did you dig any graves in the mean time?

Where mandrakes involved?

Do they hurt each other?

Do they both follow you?

If they overlap and you get beneath, do you get double the damage or it's exponential and the game eventually crashes due to memory overload?

Did you divided by zero?

We need more information Schatzy!

FOR SCIENCE!

The only Abigail glitch I ever reported was one where she doesn't disappear at sunrise. Rather she sticks around for a while then "pops" out of existence. You can recreate this bug by running into Abigail just at sunrise (i.e. cause her to attack) and this makes it so she doesn't unspawn as normal.

Did they both appear at the same time?

Did you had one visit through the night and suddenly another appeared out of thin air?

Did you dig any graves in the mean time?

Where mandrakes involved?

Do they hurt each other?

Do they both follow you?

If they overlap and you get beneath, do you get double the damage or it's exponential and the game eventually crashes due to memory overload?

Did you divided by zero?

We need more information Schatzy!

FOR SCIENCE!

Well, strangely...

Abigail appeared at sunset, then the second one appeared at night. They never stacked, they disappeared about 10 seconds after I took that screenshot (They're afraid of being discovered. Sucks for them >:D) They never stacked on each other. They were both objects, not a visual glitch, I could examine them. They don't hurt each other. They both did follow me. I dug no graves, I ate no mandrakes or peculiar recipes, I burned no forests down recently, I did not kill Abigail causing her ghost to become another ghost. I did not assault the pig king, I didn't hatch any eggs, I didn't eat any eggs... Nothing out of the ordinary. Just spawned randomly. It was a full moon however...

I had a quite nice bug with Abigail, too. Introducing..... daywalker Abigail

post-2055-1376458972042_thumb.png

Here's a minimized picture:

post-2055-13764589720949_thumb.png

Sry the whole picture is to big to upload.

Edit: After I was revived by an amulet (for testing) on the next day, Abigail spawned.

Edited by Osterhasi

Can somebody explain to me the benefits of abigail? I've only played Wendy for a few minutes, but she just seems to do damage to me when we collide and nothing really more. Does she attack for you at night as though she is a part of your entourage? If not, Wendy is a useless character.

Abigail has many uses:

-She can kill you if you want to die

-She cant make your ears bleed with her constant groaning and moaning

-She has a pretty ribbon

-She can be examined

-She can duplicate herself into two

Yes, the moaning she does is the literal worst thing about Don't Starve. I quit playing wendy after just a few days just so i never had to hear her groaning again.