Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Question is, how many people here would add a total stranger to their friends list just to play some MvM tho, Spinorex?

plenty, because it's not that big o' deal :)

also, I can record/stream the event sometime just for keepsakes or posting to the forum or w/e

Question is, how many people here would add a total stranger to their friends list just to play some MvM tho, Spinorex?

I don't know. It depends on how oh so very much you want to play MvM.

Well you don't necessarily have to go through the matchmaking if you have an open MvM server's I.P. At least for some servers this works...

Trent and I were discussing about ways to make the event more engaging, here's what he came up with:

Giveaways. At the end of the 1 hour session in the event, we will host an item giveaway. We're not sure what the prize will be, I think it should be a ham or some metals. Trent also proposed the idea, that you will be able to donate metalto the "middle man", in order to make the prizes more glorious.

I like the idea. How 'bout you guys?

plenty, because it's not that big o' deal :-)

also, I can record/stream the event sometime just for keepsakes or posting to the forum or w/e

Thats a good idea, im not a TF2 player but i would like to watch the event (i chatted the whole time with neosaurus)

Yea like @Snob said. I think that it would be a great way to boost attendance. I could also be the middle man and handle the donations. 

Now let me go catch my ride to didny worl, wouldn't want to get stuck in all those lines because I was trolling around the forums. 

Well, Trent, thing with that is that Al3x already agreed to join in (we talked on RC), and he's pretty much the dedicated medic. We'll see. Also, Trent, would that mean a yes?

I'm a much better medic probably. Maybe. 

So yes. 

... I have never actually made it to one of these events because I'm nocturnal and usually go to bed a couple hours before they start. ;c

Anyone who wants should add me on Steam and go from there. I play this game a lot so it's not a matter of catching or missing. And I play a lot of MVM if you like that as well (Advanced or higher). 

I just noticed I finally broke 2 000 hours in it. What am I doing with my life. 

... I have never actually made it to one of these events because I'm nocturnal and usually go to bed a couple hours before they start. ;c

Anyone who wants should add me on Steam and go from there. I play this game a lot so it's not a matter of catching or missing. And I play a lot of MVM if you like that as well (Advanced or higher). 

I just noticed I finally broke 2 000 hours in it. What am I doing with my life. 

You're doing crate things with it.

hehe..

Trent and I were discussing about ways to make the event more engaging, here's what he came up with:

Giveaways. At the end of the 1 hour session in the event, we will host an item giveaway. We're not sure what the prize will be, I think it should be a ham or some metals. Trent also proposed the idea, that you will be able to donate metalto the "middle man", in order to make the prizes more glorious.

I like the idea. How 'bout you guys?

So everyone can donate something to the middle man, and it could be anything?

Archived