Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Whoever is in the enemy team, prepare to be blinded by sunbeams, have a knife poking your back and your noggin be filled with lead. No mercy for anyone.

Heck, I could even throw in some thrashtalking through vc (@Snob is that ok for you m8? :grin:), not the disrespectful and mean kind but the "I try to be funny" kind..

Whoever is in the enemy team, prepare to be blinded by sunbeams, have a knife poking your back and your noggin be filled with lead. No mercy for anyone.

Screw you. No seriously. My desire to kill you and taunt is overwhelming.

I'll get you, Walrus Kisser. I'll get you so bad.

Screw you. No seriously. My desire to kill you and taunt is overwhelming.

I'll get you, Walrus Kisser. I'll get you so bad.

Oh Caberwielding Handface, your demise shall be sweet... Every single time again and again.

Yes. That would be delightful. I would love to hear you scream as I mercilessly W+M1 you to hell.

So that's how it's gonna be eh...

Oh Caberwielding Handface, your demise shall be sweet... Every single time again and again.

I can taste death with every blast from my demised Ullapool Caber.. And you shall be my victim to taste such sweet sorrows.

I can taste death with every blast from my demised Ullapool Caber.. And you shall be my victim to taste such sweet sorrows.

I will have to politely decline your offer, it does not appeal to me. Find yourself another victim to share the taste of death and sorrow with. You are very capable of that though. The whole dying part. :D

Heck, I could even throw in some thrashtalking through vc (@Snob is that ok for you m8? :grin:), not the disrespectful and mean kind but the "I try to be funny" kind..

YOUR'E BACK

Archived