Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

For some reason, I want to donate another Ham Shank to someone. This uncontrollable urge to give is getting annoying. What do you call this?

I call this the desire of showing people to the HAM side of force.

just by reading that one part I know that I am never playing comp. (as you can tell I really hate the unbalanced as heck stickyspam)

You can use the pyro and remove all the sticky bombs. I once died because a pyro reflected all my sticky bombs placed to spawnkill :p

A team of hams vs a team of pans.

I've seen it happen. Was on a server maybe half a year ago, and these guys join in all playing Demoman. They start spamming in the chat, YOU CAN'T BEAT HAM. OTHER TEAM IS HACKING, YOU CAN'T BEAT HAM. ONLY HAM. HAM IS GLORIOUS things like that.

Eventually any person who understood English in that server joined them and it was quite possibly what got me into using my Pan in the first place. 

I mean yeah as a Medic the Ubersaw gives the +25% Ubercharge but dying to a Pan Medic is more humiliating. 

You can use the pyro and remove all the sticky bombs. I once died because a pyro reflected all my sticky bombs placed to spawnkill :razz:

removing isn't the issue, if they actually make traps with them I have no quarrel with it. its when they just "M1, M2" directly at you over and over which is irritating

removing isn't the issue, if they actually make traps with them I have no quarrel with it. its when they just "M1, M2" directly at you over and over which is irritating

Pretty much the same thing Pyros do over and over aswell, and not really much you can do about airblast spamming either (and imo it's waaay more irritating than stickyspam, which can be countered better aswell). Of course, m1+m2+flare/RS or m1+m2+axetinguisher are not a rare sight either, again not much you can do about it :p.

Sure, you can keep your distance to nullify this problem but in most cases you're being treated on a Pyro that is in close viccinity of you...

Pretty much the same thing Pyros do over and over aswell, and not really much you can do about airblast spamming either (and imo it's waaay more irritating than stickyspam, which can be countered better aswell). Of course, m1+m2+flare/RS or m1+m2+axetinguisher are not a rare sight either, again not much you can do about it :razz:.

Sure, you can keep your distance to nullify this problem but in most cases you're being treated on a Pyro that is in close viccinity of you...

To be fair, what IS good at countering Pyros?

To be fair, what IS good at countering Pyros?

Provided you got the distance on them, pretty much anything from Amby Spies(so satisfying to kill a Pyro from a distance) to Heavies out "spamming" the Pyro. It's when the distance lacks where things get iffy. Heavies should be able to kill the Pyro when they have almost all their hp at least(and the Pyro doesn't land two axetinguisher hits), Scout/Engineer sort of dodging the flames/flares/RS/melee and airblast spam and getting two meatshots in, a sentrygun when it's level 2+ and Demoknights with Charge n Targe VS not so competent airblasting Pyros can outdamage them. Spycicle can help but usually just delays your demise if you cannot land the shots with your revolver of choice.

Provided you got the distance on them, pretty much anything from Amby Spies(so satisfying to kill a Pyro from a distance) to Heavies out "spamming" the Pyro. It's when the distance lacks where things get iffy. Heavies should be able to kill the Pyro when they have almost all their hp at least(and the Pyro doesn't land two axetinguisher hits), Scout/Engineer sort of dodging the flames/flares/RS/melee and airblast spam and getting two meatshots in, a sentrygun when it's level 2+ and Demoknights with Charge n Targe VS not so competent airblasting Pyros can outdamage them. Spycicle can help but usually just delays your demise if you cannot land the shots with your revolver of choice.

A level 3 sentry is problematic because there is a chance(maybe a small one, but a chance) that the pyro will airblast the sentry rockets back at the sentry, or the Engineer.

A level 3 sentry is problematic because there is a chance(maybe a small one, but a chance) that the pyro will airblast the sentry rockets back at the sentry, or the Engineer.

Ah yeah, forgot about that one... Level 2 sg vs Pyro ftw.

Archived