Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Well, that was fun while it lasted....and while I was away from Spazmatic.

@Spazmatic iz 2pro

But really, It seemed like a lot of what was going on, was less "complete objectives" and more "Get one FREAKING KILL on Spazmatic", which was kind of disappointing, for me, tbh. Worst part was, I agreed with the otjhers.

Well, that was fun while it lasted....and while I was away from Spazmatic.

@Spazmatic iz 2pro

But really, It seemed like a lot of what was going on, was less "complete objectives" and more "Get one FREAKING KILL on Spazmatic", which was kind of disappointing, for me, tbh. Worst part was, I agreed with the otjhers.

sounds like you all had fun

....Spaz, why did you like that post? It's like you're mocking me.

I actually didn't see the last bit.. No, I don't like the post(s) to mock anyone. I have a crapton of hours in TF2 and the Spy class I currently "main". It's a compliment for my "skill" that I prove to be a challenge to kill and the reason I like the posts.

I am never gonna go easy on anyone, friend or not. Friendlies will be spared, everyone else should kill me before I kill them. Never imtend to ruin anyone's experience though...

I am never gonna go easy on anyone, friend or not. Friendlies will be spared, everyone else should kill me before I kill them. Never imtend to ruin anyone's experience though...

Well, that's what you managed to do, for a good number of people here, Spaz.

Now, this is just me, but there's something to be said for keeping things along your OWN skill level. That means that if you're chopping down players like tiny stalks of wheat before the scythe, you need to change things up so the others players have a CHANCE. Go to a server with people who are as good as you, or at least close. And if you can't, then that means you should pick a class that you're less comfortable with.

I'd say you helped contribute grandly to all the fun disappearing from that event.

Well, that's what you managed to do, for a good number of people here, Spaz.

Now, this is just me, but there's something to be said for keeping things along your OWN skill level. That means that if you're chopping down players like tiny stalks of wheat before the scythe, you need to change things up so the others players have a CHANCE. Go to a server with people who are as good as you, or at least close. And if you can't, then that means you should pick a class that you're less comfortable with.

I'd say you helped contribute grandly to all the fun disappearing from that event.

Then why not let me know that earlier and not after the damn event? If I knew it was that much of a problem, I would have adapted. But no, blame me ater the event all of a sudden. :/

Then why not let me know that earlier and not after the damn event? If I knew it was that much of a problem, I would have adapted. But no, blame me ater the event all of a sudden. :/

What, the fact that people were literally targeting you in the chat wasn't enough? Nor Snob's name change? We DID tell you that you were overdoing it. But seems that you didn't catch the memo.

Archived