[Game Update] - 560308

As for the cowl, I'm personally not that big of a fan on the new eyes. They don't really line up with any of the other shadow creatures. I'd prefer it if they were a little more rounded, or better yet if instead the hood cycled between those peering eyes you get at low sanity.

14 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Of course, but it's still always a shame when something neat gets removed and has to be added back with mods. (I still want Wilson's original beta idle animation back)

pleasekleii'mdyinmghere

• Like 6
  • Big Ups 2

I love the pillar idea metioned above. Instead of removing the base destroy feature, bring up something can counter it will be much more interesting. Just like ice flingo.
I mean yah, sure u can add base destroying feature like wildfire in summer, but not without countering method. IMO, that's why ppl are against the boulder dropping feature in the previous version.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Were the layering issues really that bad?

It's hard to really convey just how bad it was, but yeah, it was kinda nasty from a developing point of view.
It was also horrible for mod compatibility.
Even with the removal of the faces, the hood has many issues still remaining. It's a very tedious item to work with.
image-77.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Ninja 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Big Ups 1

34 minutes ago, BoysenSyrup said:

Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages Assorted | Walgreens

By this point the end-game features have so many band-aids you could make a ball out of them.

Why can't Klei just drop the monthly update schedule already? (Besides the free [[Kromer]] from skins)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

As for the cowl, I'm personally not that big of a fan on the new eyes. They don't really line up with any of the other shadow creatures. I'd prefer it if they were a little more rounded, or better yet if instead the hood cycled between those peering eyes you get at low sanity.

pleasekleii'mdyinmghere

Yeah I’d prefer rounded eye or just darkness with eyes when you have low sanity 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Danila6300 said:

It's rather strange that Maxwell's sanity drops due to the new armor. When it comes time to choose a side, Maxwell will have no choice, and I find that sad. 

Please fix this. 

His sanity drops from anything that has a sanity drain of over 6.75/min. Just because he knows how to somewhat read a magic book (which reduces his sanity as well) and once sat on a throne for a bit doesn't mean he can mentally withstand the stuff of nightmares.

Me being stupid, sorry

Edited by bloopah
  • Like 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

19 hours ago, V2C said:

Earthquake boulders will no longer spawn over structures.

Are these going to prioritise players or structures if player stands in chest room over bunch of chests? Is it going to completely mitigate danger?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Are these going to prioritise players or structures if player stands in chest room over bunch of chests? Is it going to completely mitigate danger?

Makes it so boulders don't spawn at all if you stand next to a bunch of chests

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

17 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

Makes it so boulders don't spawn at all if you stand next to a bunch of chests

small rocks still drop at you right? so you still cant just stand around. You're only safe from the new higher dmg rocks when in base, but still take the smaller damage ones. they're still a danger when exploring the caves and fighting bosses like werepig during a quake.

• Health 1

I think that only the Void Robe should have protection against acid rain, so you would have to choose between the backpack and the Void Robe, and if you wanted to keep the backpack you would have to use the Umbralla. Giving the Umbralla a use.

• Like 5
  • Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, Notecja said:

Currently yes, boulders stop if the player is nearby structures. You can build a chest to mitigate the mechanic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bloopah said:

His sanity drops from anything that has a sanity drain of over 6.75/min. Just because he knows how to somewhat read a magic book (which reduces his sanity as well) and once sat on a throne for a bit doesn't mean he can mentally withstand the stuff of nightmares.

Maxwell ignores sanity drain from Nightmare Sword and Night Armor, not only that, he also ignores Dreadstone Armor sanity drain.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BB Marioni said:

small rocks still drop at you right? so you still cant just stand around. You're only safe from the new higher dmg rocks when in base, but still take the smaller damage ones. they're still a danger when exploring the caves and fighting bosses like werepig during a quake.

About as much of a danger as standing in fire I guess....

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Currently yes, boulders stop if the player is nearby structures. You can build a chest to mitigate the mechanic. 

The laziest way to solve complains... is not going to solve complains. I don't like what they did here.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JazzyGames said:

We still need to deal with earthquakes around structures. I like this change, think it’s a step in the right direction. But I also really like the pillar idea. They’d be sort of like cave lightning rods.

At this point I just want them for decor I don’t really care how they affect boulders 

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1