[Game Update] - 518018

• Developer

Changes

• Added link to WIckerbottom’s animated short, One For the Books.
  • Added Topsy-Turvy Treehouse, Monstrous Horror, and Abandoned Ship to Klei Rewards page.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed crash when hammering a burnt Bookcase.
  • Fixed Moon Gleams making extra noise when moving around inventories.
  • Fixed inconsistent book colours on the Walnut Bookstack.
  • Fixed creases in Maxwell noses.
  • Fixed Willow's Forlorn Doll skin eye texture issue.
  • Fixed an issue with Wickerbottom’s Nom de Plume hair.
  • Fixed woodie’s missing beard in his Merrymaker skin.
  • Fixed inconsistency in Wickerbottom’s Feather-Fringed Dress legs.
  • Fixed an issue causing Wickerbottom’s sssshhh idle animation from playing while wearing the Volt Goat Costume Top.
  • Fixed missing eyebrows in Wigfrid’s Straw-Stuffed skin.
  • Fixed missing bangs in Wickerbottom’s Bewitched skin.
  • Fixed missing texture when Wurt peruses The End is Nigh: Gilded Edition.
  • Fixed a seam in Cave Holes rendering.
  • Fixed an issue with webs from Overcoming Arachnophobia stopping movement with the mouse.
  • Fixed a map issue when using the Backtrek Watch while on a boat and traveling far.
  • Fixed the mouseover detection for the Walnut Bookshelf.
  • Fixed WIllow’s Forlorn Doll skin when mining.
  • Fixed skinned objects from going invisible in the Mighty Gym when loading the world.
  • Fixed the Void Bag skin not playing its unique opening sound effect on clients.
  • Fixed a typo causing the ruins to reuse the barracks layout twice.

Notes for Modders

• Fixed missing c_* commands for word prediction with the console.

View full update

• Like 23
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

fixed a typo causing the ruins to reuse the barracks layout twice.

Fixed WIllow’s Forlorn Doll skin when mining.

Fixed a seam in Cave Holes rendering.

2 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Fixed Willow's Forlorn Doll skin eye texture issue.

Joyous day! Joyous day!!

• Like 2
  • Health 2
  • GL Happy 2

8 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Fixed a typo causing the ruins to reuse the barracks layout twice.

It seems this didn't make it in, Was it not able to catch this hotfix?  I generated a few worlds and checked the files and the typo was not actually fixed.

• Like 8

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

It seems this didn't make it in, Was it not able to catch this hotfix?  I generated a few worlds and checked the files and the typo was not actually fixed.

:sad:

image.png

Yup, there it is sitting on my local drive still. Sorry about that. It'll go out in an update next week!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 14
  • Health 1
  • Spool 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

Since you're fixing skins, can you take a quick look at this one? I don't know if it's just a hat or a hat in combination with this hairstyle, but in this skin it definitely looks too high and floating.

Spoiler

6.png.47badd4182a2fa6de4e368e9b2bc6053.png7.png.71fa8d03f3e0e574b050c678a97828e9.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

• Developer
10 minutes ago, LuneCaptor said:

Was Klei Reward's Interface changed? Now it shows the skins I own the timeless versions of (rather than the new, loyal versions) as owned which REALLY improves quality of life. Thanks for that

Ahhh, I wasn't aware of that change happening. Good to hear it's helping!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Health 4

Is it uh, too much to ask for changes to Webber's Guest of Honor skin. :angel: I understand that there are probably much more important things to work on at Klei right now but I'd figure it'd be worth a shot asking here. I simply ask for Webber to have that smug expression present ingame like his portait :wilson_blush:

Edited by Anthony_L3hr
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

2 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Is it uh, too much to ask for changes to Webber's Guest of Honor skin. :angel: I understand that there are probably much more important things to work on at Klei right now but I'd figure it'd be worth a shot asking here. I simply ask for Webber to have that smug expression present ingame like his portait :wilson_blush:

PEter reacted! Sounds like good news!

1 hour ago, Echsrick said:

what does that even mean?

The bridge of his nose got changed. I assume his untriumphant skin to represent before the changes THEM gave him.

• Like 2
  • Happy Hazard 1

5 hours ago, Echsrick said:

what does that even mean?

image.png.4c41df198ac936f39d3d283a6c5723e8.pngimage.png.9a546196fb63e8d35daa484a5d251f4e.png

Maxwell had this weird little line when viewed from the side that divided his nose from the rest of his face. Crease just felt like the right word for it.

wonderful work on the fixes!

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 1

16 hours ago, X-lem said:

Is anyone else's Twitch drops not showing up to be unraveled in DST?

image.png.09179a7118eba1211a8c18d4fbc8f3ea.png
image.png.e50a682dd69b28e5952e7a0aaf484aed.png
image.png.eff863aa7ed747f30d2147cb0e4168a2.png

Perhaps your game is still is beta version. I had to manually toggle off the beta in steam properties this time before I got the Twitch drops.

20 hours ago, Lokena said:

Since you're fixing skins, can you take a quick look at this one? I don't know if it's just a hat or a hat in combination with this hairstyle, but in this skin it definitely looks too high and floating.

Hide contents

6.png.47badd4182a2fa6de4e368e9b2bc6053.png7.png.71fa8d03f3e0e574b050c678a97828e9.png

This isn't only this skin, most of the Pioneer hat's skins have issues, even Walter's skins have issues with others hats because his head is made to fit the correct pioneer hat skin and nothing else. Why do Walter’s skins look weird in hats? Is this intentional?

popopopopo.PNG.2c06e2ab4d659f0a3cf7c50f7d6c9cc1.PNG.f37e7c1ffab9d7a152ec5e65bf38dfd2.PNG

Edited by Memetan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Memetan said:

This isn't only this skin, most of the Pioneer hat's skins have issues, even Walter's skins have issues with others hats because his head is made to fit the correct pioneer skin and nothing else. Why do Walter’s skins look weird in hats? Is this intentional?

popopopopo.PNG.2c06e2ab4d659f0a3cf7c50f7d6c9cc1.PNG.f37e7c1ffab9d7a152ec5e65bf38dfd2.PNG

Fortunately, Snowfallen Walter's hair was recently adjusted to fit hats and armor a bit better. But yeah, some of his other skins still need work to be done. 

e9693addc25470148c736bb7e3ba2319.png

6fa2a968f87890cf16eea813547b48df.png

40a5fb3d3513bf2a5f2ea7af9ed7ec59.png

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

8 hours ago, Logsphinx said:

Perhaps your game is still is beta version. I had to manually toggle off the beta in steam properties this time before I got the Twitch drops.

Ahhh looks like that was it. Didn’t notice it was still on beta. Usually it switches over by itself. Thanks for that mate!

• Like 1