What kind of skin do you want

Any of the character specific skins to be extended to other survivors too! In Particular:

Wormwood's Oasis Bound- Desert & Arabic style clothing for the survivors

Winona's Industrious- Steam-punk, mechanical skins

Woodie's Team Player- Sports based skins 

For the life of me - I have a love-hate relationship with the new Terraria drops. Super helpful but they're so damn ugly.

What if I don't want to wear a veiny eyeball on my face but still have a rechargeable football helm? Same for the shield. I feel like these two should come as a set if any.

On top of that - I was so sad to find out that Woby doesn't receive any belonging skins for each Walter skin, and instead he only changes his Pioneer hat. Devastated from the first moment he launched. So there's that.

Floor skins. Imagine instead of the messy wood board flooring you can have perfect parallel planks or rotted wood flooring. Oh! I would love different carpet floor designs and patterns or variations of the craftable cobble roads.

Also Klei please let us "clean sweep" flowers and potted ferns to get the one we want...

I want to make a request for a Wanda skin.

Carries a pocket watch, is always in a hurry... is a match made in heaven!

image.jpeg.752ca566cfcc1ddc5d2b9a6d4ef4294a.jpeg

I want a White Rabbit for Wanda next Halloween in the second set that is popular characters from classic media, like Maxwell Scrooge, and the Match Girl for Willow.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the big thing
All of the old sets (e.g. Roseate, Guest of Honor, Survivor, Triumphant) added to the new characters. They actually did that with the Hallowed Nights costumes and Victorian set (minus Wanda...) but the rest of them are sort of spread out among everyone. But that's such a huge undertaking to do, especially when they keep adding new sets and characters (which are more complex and require even more work to make skins for e.g. WORMWOOD)

I want to wear the skin of my enemies

Spoiler

Different skulls of bosses for skull helmet 

I want to wear the skin of my enemies

Spoiler

Different skulls of bosses for skull helmet

Phone had a stroke

Charlie themed items like a fake version of the old throne Charlies throne idea the Grue's throne idea and then the Queen's final design for the throne when they combine, and for the hay wall Hamlet hedge skins variations like the curly, normal and triangle shaped one. And maybe as a Twitch reward there could be a Hedge that is covered in red roses and when examined in the belongings it reads: "Don't go painting these flowers" as maybe a small joke to Alice in Wonderland?

Archived