What kind of skin do you want

I really want a war saddle skin, and the queen bee crown, maybe it could become more like a crown, like Hamlet。 Then there's the  moggles and the morning star。
PS: Sometimes I want to keep the moon storm going for a while, and can there be a dispersal device to keep it out of the home?

My favorite part when a character gets a rework is that they come with a set of personalized belongings skins that fit the theme of who they are as a Character- I would absolutely love to see more of these types of skins added into the game- maybe even giving them a second batch?

Wurt recently got a new skin for her Buildable Merm huts.. so it’s not like Klei isn’t already making skins for characters personalized crafts.

Morning Star, Bee Crown, Cookie Cutter Cap, Siesta Lean-to, Fur Roll, Warly Cooking Stations, Terra Firma Tamper (not a big fan of the default skin), Scaled Flooring (its so ugly.. otherwise honestly I'd prob use it), Scaled Furnace (Yes we have heaps and they are all amazing but I'd still like more, its one of my favourite structures), more Chester and Hutch Skins (did anyone else think that recent Scaled Chest skin was for chester at first?? I was so excited to have a little dragon looking Chester.....), more Pet Skins, Fish Scale-o-matic skin that looks more like an aquarium, Sisturn, Night Light (alongside changes to make it actually useful and not horrible), all amulets except Life, Ocuvigil, Moon Dial, Houndius, Moon Glass Axe are all items I'd like to see skins for. 

Man, moon dial skin would be dope. I also like the trees from other DS games, so since you can Reskin boulder why not be able to Ruskin birchnut or lumpy evergreens? Although recently what I've wanted more than anything is a skin for the meat effigy one for each of the survivor. I'm playing Wurt with a Wilson effigy. I would much rather prefer a Wurt effigy. Klei make it happen.  Doesn't even have to be a skin maybe just as a QoL?

Archived