Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2022

4 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i remember someone posting a screenshot of a comment you wrote answering someone talking about winona in the official discord channel where you said something like "winona might get some love now that wagstaff is here" but i get that it wasnt a promise but would be cool if she becomes as fun as wagstaff

Must be some sort of misunderstanding. Unless the context was about lore?

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 5
  • Potato Cup 1

6 minutes ago, Dextops said:

what tf was all of rot

To me RoT was more of an introduction of the pig powers at play. Kinda like establishing that there's two sides and who's on what side. 

Setting up the stage could mean we're going to see more power struggles as is seen in the ancient archives. The calm before the storm aka war.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

image.thumb.png.86838dff7cad1b64f35c29350c9fa168.png
They might have been talking about this and the context was talking about how Winona came during a transitional period. Doesn't seem directly saying she was getting something in-game I guess but I'm assuming this was the screenshot

• Potato Cup 1

11 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

Not sure if anyone else needs a rework but the last 4 reworks belongs to, Wilson, Maxwell, WX & Wicker?

If these are the last refreshes.. that confirms the remaining single player characters won’t be ported over right?

Sad day to be a Walani, Wilbur, Woodlegs, Wheeler, Wilba or Wagstaff fan :wilson_resigned:

Anyway.. What will be the differences between a Catcoon, a Kitcoon & KittyKit? 
Thursday can’t get here fast enough, I need the Kitties to be Unleashed.

9 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

Congratulations, you are the first forumite to mention my favorite sci-fi series of all time.

Mine too, never read something close to it. Glad to finallly meet another fan hahaha

was sad to read in the wiki that the tesla trees were removed from the plans 

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

i think was @lakhnish who share it but it was kinda "clear" that was about perks, might be wrong because was few days after the official klei discord channel so i dont remember well what was talking about the other user. Maybe i just read what i wished hahaha

did i put you in a committed situation with the dev team? :P

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

the thing is that winona is the only character that knows those wagstaff tools by name, and not as something like "weird tool" and the likes

oh...maybe but i think it was after that since we didnt know about wagstaff in dst until that update and the comment was related to "winona getting stuff because wagstaff is here", or atleast is what other and i understood

• Like 1

I have to say, the Terraria collaboration was amazing. I only started playing Terraria because of the collab.

I personally think the collaboration worked great in both games.

Going to be fun to see what the new updates are going to be like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

In addition to this, the QOL updates are planned to be more significant in such a way that they will affect how you play the game a bit more than previously. More details on that as we get closer to the first of those coming out to a test branch in February.

I am the most hyped about this above everything else!

I hope this means you guys are going to do a sweep of the game and tidy up balance on items that have fallen behind.

Bramble husk and trap pls...

Mushroom planters...

Etc etc

3 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

Wait so it's 4 reworks this year+1 in next or 3 reworks this year+1 in next?

only "confirmed" (is a roadmap) that all the refreshes (4) will end in march 2023 more or less

14 minutes ago, l0rdgumby said:

image.thumb.png.86838dff7cad1b64f35c29350c9fa168.png
They might have been talking about this and the context was talking about how Winona came during a transitional period. Doesn't seem directly saying she was getting something in-game I guess but I'm assuming this was the screenshot

the link is broken :P

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Wow, We're really excited for the coming of the year of the cat-coon! This photo exactly looks like my cat Karamel but karamel is just a little fatter. For the year of the catcoon, paws up everyone! Thank you everything Klei! By the way will be there also potato sack for Wolfgang?

Is this beautiful girl below a cat or a raccoon? Or the both? I love this beauty!

Spoiler

mycatjpeg.thumb.jpeg.014e0ed451f0e6c215cefb349547abf9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Health 4

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

only "confirmed" (is a roadmap) that all the refreshes (4) will end in march 2023 more or less

the link is broken :P

image.thumb.png.b10b8ae6fb888521331e40384a989371.png 

If this doesn't work then I don't know I'm uploading the images through the forums

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ninja 1

19 minutes ago, Dextops said:

not really they could come as dlc characters but i sure hope they don't

The only problem I have with them being DLC characters is they won’t be playable without Internet Connection, where as Walter and Warly still are.

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think that was the comment, in my head was more clear "winona getting stuff" so joew might be refering to other stuff...sadly

I had previously been talking about lore. So - I guess that's my bad for not being very clear. Sorry about that. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1