[Game Update] - 490602

4 hours ago, Jason said:

the game would crash when the gym was on a boat and it sank while wolfgang was working out. We fixed that,

Oh i know, is just the hilarity of Wolfgang drowning while working out on a gym.

Some weird stuff happens in this game

Edited by Dollmaker
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

i got an extra clockmakers gloves and pants despite having already gotten them, and when i try to unravel the extra one it makes the animation of adding spools but i dont get them, and the extra skin doesnt dissapear

(i didnt pay attetion the first time and it kinda looked like an infinite spool glitch)

• Developer
7 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

i got an extra clockmakers gloves and pants despite having already gotten them, and when i try to unravel the extra one it makes the animation of adding spools but i dont get them, and the extra skin doesnt dissapear

(i didnt pay attetion the first time and it kinda looked like an infinite spool glitch)

Can you post your client_log.txt and I'll take a look at your account. There was a short overlap in time where some people were missing out and some weren't, you might be one of the overlap people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Can you check what actually happened to your inventory using https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Blue Three said:

The Toymaker's Gloves/Clogs cannot be unraveled. I got 2 of each (for reasons) and trying to unravel one of them results in nothing.

Yup, there was a bug in the retroactive granting. I'm working on a server side fix for those now.

• Like 3
  • Health 1
  • Wavey 1

9 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yup, there was a bug in the retroactive granting. I'm working on a server side fix for those now.

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

You should be good now - if not it should pop up shortly. 

Thank you guys so much for your quick work. You are truly appreciated and I wish each one of you and your families a happy holiday. 

Thank you to all at Klei. :wilson_love:

Edited by Lumberlocke
  • Health 1