Poll About Wigfrid Meter

This poll is about how much people use and interact meters of characters.  

140 members have voted

1. 1. For Wigfrid players, how often do you use her "brave-meter" and "singing" mechanic?

• Everytime, I don't know what to do without them.
    • Often, I use them as I can.
    • Sometimes, I use them occasionally.
    • Not really, I rarely use them.
    • Never, I prefer to not mess with them.
    • Don't play with her/ indecisive / want to see results.

Stage craft songs, and Inspiration Meter: I use only the ones for screaming at enemies getting them to flee from you in terror (useful for singling out a single Slurtle and avoiding the rest) and the Weaponized Warble (scroll that saves weapon durability) I don’t really like the stage craft approach for Wigfrid, I ESPECIALLY don’t like that Wolfgang can hurl dumbells like projectiles but Wigfrid can’t do anything special with her Signature Battle Spear.

But it is what it is.. and she’s Okay, only okay: Nothing More. Most the stage craft scrolls like rude & fireproof I NEVER bother crafting.

There great and were a perfect cherry on top of an already really good character. The amount of strategy you can use with them is honestly astounding as it can used to gave her and the team benefits like not needing healing and making the crown a constant buff instead of having to play around with sanity while using it. I do feel like the reason you rarely see them being used out in the wild is that it's just really hard to build up inspiration outside off boss battles, which is honestly where they shine best anyways. 

They're less useful to me as a solo player but I still use them whenever I play her. They're just easy to carry in your inventory at all times and hit use when I'm kiting. 

Whenever I'm doing a harder fight I keep one eye on the meter and sing as soon as I'm allowed. 

This post can be locked now.

Don't know what devs thinks but this clearly showed me that Wigmeter is not that succesfull.

%38.3 of player that plays wigfrid do not preffer to use it. It's more than 1/3 of it. This poll do not include %19.9 of players that never played the Wig before.

1 hour ago, Karitha said:

Don't know what devs thinks but this clearly showed me that Wigmeter is not that succesfull.

because she doesnt need it, she is already so easy and strong with her many perks plus the songs are designed for long fights so, obv, you wont use them daily but for boss fights are great to the point of wigfrid not needing healing or sanity food in fights or having dark swords with 125 durability (or pick/axe with 1000)

i wish they buff the taunt and the fear songs, the casting animation last more than their effect...

1 hour ago, Karitha said:

%38.3 of player that plays wigfrid do not preffer to use it. It's more than 1/3 of it. This poll do not include %19.9 of players that never played the Wig before.

89% of players use the songs, therefore the songs are a failure. Mods pls lock this month old thread I necro'd so people stop saying they like the songs.

5 hours ago, Karitha said:

I know you're the OP and have every right to request your thread be locked, but your opinion...

what-confused.thumb.gif.a89e78450e2617dff97722a65b2c95dc.gif

Archived