New skins trade thread

Hotdoly

So, i think everyone got a chest with one of the "rare" version of the new skins today and i got the Walter set, im looking to trade it for the Wanda set if anyone is interested, they are tradable on steam.

I hope that this thread will help people to get skins for the characters that they like.

4 hours ago, Duck986 said:

gambling is evil

Quoted for truth. now that it's done though...

Any of (set or just head):

[H] Gekko Nona (3x; yes, really), Wendyflower (1x), Woodguard (1x), Voltbottom (1x), Warly Carrat (1x), Saladmander (1x), Willowfly (1x)
[W] Maxwell Krampus (only need body for this one), Mactusk Wolfgang, Wanda Bishop, WX Rook

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=117260174&token=-3PhwGeH

1 minute ago, BeeClops said:

all those items we get from holloween chest are hierloom, why trade them? you can unravel them for 1800 spools and buy whatever skin you want/would trade for. Just wondering

cuz trading is cool

2 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

all those items we get from holloween chest are hierloom, why trade them? you can unravel them for 1800 spools and buy whatever skin you want/would trade for. Just wondering

Don't let them know! Now nobody will rip themselves off and give me the three piece suit...

10 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

Depends where you are (what currency your steam store is in) - also people seem to value the heirlooms more, for some reason. Despite the high prices of skin chests in €-zone, the skins often sold for more money than the spool they'd get you by unraveling.

In countries with lower-valued currencies (rubles, hrivnas), selling the skin instead of unraveling is a no-brainer.

Archived