What happened to Billy and Mumsy?

9 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

If I remember correctly, when examining the Mumsy tree ornament during Winter's Feast, Walter will specifically mention that he wonders where they went. 
So the canon answer is that they simply vanished. 

image.png.08eb219a6f721f5ae6b48cf8f95e5c49.png

No he just sounds confused about it.

9 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Klei abandoned the gateway arc.

Which is really disappointing and also a shame considering that they could've easily tied Gorge's end with RoT's beginning.

I mean- they also abandoned lunar horror mobs after only creating two of them, they then abruptly ended return of them content updates, and from what I have heard, Hamlet is a unfinished dlc expansion that was made “Just for Funsies”

Klei doesn’t have a great track record with NOT Abandoning content/ideas.

But if they get the entire character cast reworked (without also abandoning that) you can color me as delightfully surprised.

Would be great if they returned as playable characters.

Imagine a duo character that forced you to care for two stat bars or shared stats (if both get hit its double damage). Then if either character dies, they both die or it results in a very heavy penalty.

Billy can copy what ever action Mumsy does, resulting in double chopping (provided you give him an axe), double grass gathering, double rowing (if you give him an oar), etc.

Yes their names don't starve with a W but I think we can make an exception. Would be a very cute pair and a new mechanic to explore. Wendy/Maxwell/Willow is more of a summoned pet, its like rosalina and luma vs ice climbers.

Archived