Soooo... Since Bee Queen Oven was patched...

A solo warly is more than capable of killing bq. with spicy voltgoat modifier and rain immunity dish during spring hes up there with the best. 

If ur not up for that u can switch to nona and build a bunch of catapults? Or wicker and make a tentacle trap, a few books make short work of bq with zero player involvement.

35 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

Any way i can cheese Her Majesty?

I don't think i have much chances as solo Warly... Least favorite boss.

just replace alarming clock with tail o'three cats and spicy volt-goat jelly, and you're golden.

Or use this if you're too lazy to farm whips: 

57 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

as warly just make a volt goat jelly and use 2 pan flautes in spring. Easier and faster than any cheese method

52 minutes ago, Well-met said:

can't you just redirect her minions in some fence maze still?

idk but you can simply split her in phase 1 and 2 by making her following you, in phase 3 or 4 just outrun them for 4 secs to isolate her

You can relocate a Beefalo, wait until a >15 herd forms, equip a Beefalo Hat and make your foray when the herd goes into heat. Somewhat tedious to set up as it relies on the Beefaloes being in heat, but it's rather effective for taking down the Bee Queen without getting your hands dirty.

There are so many methods on Youtube that you can explore.

My personal favourite is by using 50+ bunnies since I don't even have to be near her for this farm to work. And you can always use a fire farm to spam farm carrots, bunny puffs, meat, and as for logs, you can use Bearger to help you with it. I usually keep him in tiptop shape by feeding him healing foods anyway.

You can also use a few cheese methods here which I think are quite high skllled:

3 hours ago, Ohan said:

A solo warly is more than capable of killing bq. with spicy voltgoat modifier and rain immunity dish during spring hes up there with the best. 

If ur not up for that u can switch to nona and build a bunch of catapults? Or wicker and make a tentacle trap, a few books make short work of bq with zero player involvement.

How does one get the loot when doing tentacle method without getting instantly hentai'd to death?

41 minutes ago, Well-met said:

same as any tentacle

peak in, quickly take one item and back off until they become dormant

That seems tricky given the sheer amount of tentacles and density of their placement.

41 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

also orange amulet makes it easy

Hmm i guess that would work

2 hours ago, ALCRD said:

That seems tricky given the sheer amount of tentacles and density of their placement.

The amount of tentacles doesn't really affect the difficulty of gathering the items, it just affects the punishment for doing it improperly. You can easily get everything with nearly no risk if you just grab one item, leave the radius completely, and grab another once the tentacles have fully calmed. Going for more than 1 item at a time is where the risk comes in and needs to be done based on judgement.

Here's a tip- get boat, flingo, a bunch of scalemail and crowns. Bees will freeze or burn getting stunlocked for a while, eat Chad-froid for that damage, use telelocator staff to get a rain going - bam, murdur. You can always farm easily for scales as Warly from Dragonfly if you got the damage boost and dark swords. It's a costly journey but it's a fun one I like to think.

11 hours ago, Keller Max said:

You could play as Wendy and cheese her on the boat

3 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Here's a tip- get boat, flingo, a bunch of scalemail and crowns.

Here's a tip - don't, too expensive for some jellybeans and a crown :^/

Just use a Wendy, 2 bee hats, and 3 marble suits, with healing and nightshade, with a boat and some weapon of choice

3 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

eat Chad-froid for that damage, use telelocator staff to get a rain going - bam, murdur.

It's getting more expensive as you finish your post! It's a creative method, but yes, @Keller Max I wouldn't recommend that method, I'm not trying to be rude, I just came up with a cheaper and more efficient alternative
Of course, you said you're Warly, but once you get that celestial portal, Wendy would be a good choice for cheese

6 hours ago, Baark0 said:

winona pults are still a great way for killing bee, a bit costly when it comes to rocks but your underground spilagmite biome should have plenty

It's costly yes, but it's an easy method to come by, especially if Antlion causes a cave-in, it makes for some good and easy rocks

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

as warly just make a volt goat jelly and use 2 pan flautes in spring. Easier and faster than any cheese method

Flutes* B)

5 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

Just use a Wendy, 2 bee hats, and 3 marble suits, with healing and nightshade, with a boat and some weapon of choice

Your treacherous ways to corrupt me or any other non-Wendy main will not work here.
... Besides, it doesn't require to use boat when using the scalemail path. Can also settle with bee keeper hats, but crown prevents stunlock and lets you hit more freely. Any method is viable fair way to murder her.

Always can also resort to a couple of stacks of gunpowder if you wanna do it cheap-ish and faster :T

Archived