Soooo... Since Bee Queen Oven was patched...

7 hours ago, Keller Max said:

I can't find any new tutorials on the oven. All of them are [Patched]

afaik Guille said just use stacks of rope instead of signs.

I know this one works too - just don't put down the scale flooring, everything else is the same.

Spoiler

In my humble opinion, Bee Queen can still eat poop. I know, this is not a generel bq guide thread, but can someone please tell me, how do you do the tentacle method correctly? I never get her to be near the tentacles long enough to get hit and she still goes for me, bushhat or not.

Also, shouldn't the telelocate her to lavapool and freeze her method still work? It doesn't rely on burning items after all.

And would yawning bearger work on her, if you get yourself out of the way with mushcake?

3 hours ago, Shosuko said:

afaik Guille said just use stacks of rope instead of signs.

I know this one works too - just don't put down the scale flooring, everything else is the same.

Reveal hidden contents

There was a fire spread change in the waterlogged update that forced to swap manure to ropes. And shortly after they patched it completely. This is what i heard.

Wii make some tests with ropes.

1 hour ago, Keller Max said:

There was a fire spread change in the waterlogged update that forced to swap manure to ropes. And shortly after they patched it completely. This is what i heard.

Wii make some tests with ropes.

idk about the ropes - that's just what Guille said.  I know the video I shared still works, just don't place the scaled flooring.  I did it just now to confirm.

Archived