[Poll] On Stinky

Beeremy's greatness is unparalleled, unequaled, insurmountable. I cannot even scratch the surface of their radiant glory. This poll wilts in comparison to any of their posts.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite farm plot fertilizer?

2. 2. What is your favorite non-farm-plot-plant (e.g. Grass, Saplings, Berries etc.) fertilizer?

• Manure
    • Guano
    • Rot
    • Spoiled Fish Morsel
    • Spoiled Fish
    • Super Growth Formula (again who uses any of the other stages lmao)
    • Bucket O Poop
    • Rotten Egg
    • Glommer's Goop
    • Compost Wrap
    • Compost
  3. 3. Do you use fertilizer regularly in farming Farm Plot Crops?

4. 4. Do you think survivors should periodically produce manure?

Just now, Dextops said:

well just say "no" strategy always worked for me

anyway as for the poll

no

that's too cheap and cliche a strategy; even if it works i still just prefer spamming polls and tierlists.

what would i be without polls and tierlists anyway? just a face in a sea of online faces, that's what XD

3 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

wilbur

thanks for the catch

Stopping to periodically poop in Ark Survival Evolved is annoying, it’s not fun.. I’m sure Wormwood players would absolutely love this feature but unless I’m playing as Wilbur or Wilba I don’t want my characters pooping everywhere.

Im not even sure if Wilba poops everywhere, hamlet is relatively new for Xbox consoles & I haven’t even unlocked her yet, but.. the pig people in villages poop ALOT and they even give you coins for cleaning up their poop.. so I can only assume Wilba being pig and all also has this poop mechanic?

1. What is your favorite farm plot fertilizer?

Bucket-o-Poop.

But not just any Bucket-o-Poop.

Manure harvested from shadow splumonkeys at the height of the nightmare cycle.

Bone shards taken from the corpses of fellow players after stalking them for several in-game days with blowdart and bush hat.

Logs harvested by the reanimated skeleton from tall stalagmites, because for some reason that's a thing.

All combined into the ultimate Bucket-o-Poop, massaged with utmost care into the ground by skilled wormwood mains, and fed to the purest of purebred potatoes that can trace it's noble lineage all the way back to ancient vostroyan potato bear.

That is my favorite farm plot fertilizer.

3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

that's too cheap and cliche a strategy; even if it works i still just prefer spamming polls and tierlists.

what would i be without polls and tierlists anyway? just a face in a sea of online faces, that's what XD

You could be me and try self-deprecative humor, with a sliiiiiiiight touch of depression.

1 hour ago, QuQuasar said:

You forgot that it needs to bathed in the sunlight of 10 dwarf stars at all times.

Omg where are my likes? 5 likes or I kill glommer.

Too late

13 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

You forgot that it needs to bathed in the sunlight of 10 dwarf stars at all times.

Don't be ridiculous. A star-caller's staff summons 20 dwarf stars. How can you call yourself a potato farmer if you're not using up the full staff?

Here's my list of what I think each character should, uh, produce.

Warly- Bone shards (Cant digest them)

Wortox- Rot (Poor diet)

Wimpy Wolgang- Constipated

Wolfgang- Manure

Mighty Wolfgang- Manure (2x often)

Webber- Rot (Goes through 2 digestive systems)

Wigfried- Flint (Lots of iron)

Wormwood- Compost (Wood poop)

Wx-78- Charcoal

Wes- Mime manure

Maxwell- Ash

Wurt- Guano

Wilson- Manure

Wanda ages 20-64- Manure

Wanda ages 65+- Ash

Wickerbottom- Ash

Wendy- Frog legs (Too many to digest)

Woody- Wood splinters

Willow- Manure

Winona- Manure

Walter- Small manure (because child)

I swear, the forums are starting to vaguely feel like these surrealistic, messed up "children's videos" on YouTube - an uncanny crossover between real life and fiction with the lack of any coherent narrative or purpose, yet lots of colorful, surreal depictions of things you don't really understand the reason for, so you just sit there and stare at the screen, while you slowly descent into insanity...

(Seriously, the poll is alright, but the title and the threads it's referencing scare me)

Archived