A Letter to Klei

50 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

If you are a wigfrid main you should be happy that she didnt change

Yeah I'm not at all. The refresh sucked. 

Every other character got a proper one she did not. 

Please don't say I should be happy about something I have already very clearly said I don't like and am not happy about. Condescending AF.

50 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

People said 1000 times "pls dont rework wigfrid" "dont change wigfriiiid" hundred of topics every week about how perfect is wigfrid and how she doesnt need anychange (i guess that people were afraid of losing their free win character )

Yeah I wasn't one of them. Thanks to all those people for essentially ruining the refresh before it even came out!

People were afraid to lose free win character? Wigfrid got refreshed not Wolfgang what are you talking about?

Plenty of other characters were totally fine before their reworks as well, they still got new abilities and proper reworks. It's such a cop out saying she was already fine so who cares.

5 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Yeah I'm not at all. The refresh sucked. 

Please don't say I should be happy about something I have already very clearly said I don't like and am not happy about. Condescending AF.

Yeah I wasn't one of them. Thanks to all those people for essentially ruining the refresh before it even came out!

People were afraid to lose free win character? Wigfrid got refreshed not Wolfgang what are you talking about?

Well is hard to klei to refresh a character if later people will complain when woodie got 3 forms or when abigail was buffed a lot by having controls, shield, and elixirs but people cried because they couldnt kill spiders in stupid numbers at before because they needed to be at 120 (abi damage based on wendy's hp), atleast we got wanda and they got their op follower...

Imagine if they change too much wigfrid...

Im still thinking that her meter should do something outside of songs

7 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Ohh you are so cute and adorable

Wigfrid is way easier than wolfg

6 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Ohh you are so cute and adorable

Wigfrid is way easier than wolfg

Oh is that why sooo many people still say that wig is just a crappier wolf? Right that makes sense. Wolf trivializes bosses completely which are the more challenging aspect of the game. 

Crab King/any other boss giving you issues? Just swap to Wolf and absolutely crush it.

Let's just drop it eh we're clearly not going to agree on anything.

6 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Im still thinking that her meter should do something outside of songs

Confused by this sentence as it does sound like you think the rework needed more.. I agree completely inspiration could and should do something else as well.

45 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Oh is that why sooo many people still say that wig is just a crappier wolf?

People with 1 braincell might thubk this

Wolf trivializes bosses completely which are the more challenging aspect of the game

Wig trivializes survival and boss fights without wasting time and respurces like wolf.  The fight itself is quickly as wolf? Yes but you cant say wolf trivialize anything when wigfrid has always 25% damage, she deals almost 90 damage with dark sword and hambat damage with her cheap recipe. More armor, who needs yo lean kiting when you recieve less damage, 250 effective hp by defaut, no need to have fully belly. Not only she gets less damsge but also heals! So you can survive by just killing spiders, which can get stunlocked and she has a fear song to CC them. Cheap armor and weapon, trivialices needing to know how to farm pigs. Sanity the most noob killer thing in the game trivialized by a character that only gets insane against 2 bosses and, if she reach the insnaity point, she can become sane again by just killing 1 shadow

But she have a good downside to compensate, right? Lets see. She cant eat meat b-but what is this? She can eat taffy, jellybeans, mushy cake and all the food taged as goodie that will come. So her downside is only being able to eat the best food sources plus utility foods that she shouldnt ne eating. Balanced

Sure, wolf op because deals x2 damage in exchange of wasting a lot of food. Meanwhile wigfrid survive by facerolling with her worshop level perks

I wont enter in talking about the songs, free stats that makes you dont need any healing or sanity food in boss combats so i guess it trivialize boss fights too

Confused by this sentence as it does sound like you think the rework needed more.. I agree completely inspiration could and should do something else as well.

No, i mean, more songs wont hurt (or replace the useless fire song...) but i dont understand why we have all the time the inspiration metter. They could add an use for it outside of being a mana pool for songs

For me the refresh (you keep saying rework when it isnt a rework)was good except for that detail. If was on my the refresh would be a rework to make her more interesting, deep and not a facefoll of character but that is my personal preference. If i ignore the fact that i would like she to be more difficult (im fine having easier characters, is good for the game)

Klei listened to the community and what the community wanted was the same character like what happend with wendy

59 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

But she have a good downside to compensate, right? Lets see. She cant eat meat b-but what is this? She can eat taffy, jellybeans, mushy cake and all the food taged as goodie that will come. So her downside is only being able to eat the best food sources plus utility foods that she shouldnt ne eating. Balanced

She also has one of the lowest total hunger points so you gotta eat much more often than others and often need to take more food on long trips away from base as you can't forage or eat bits and bobs on the way (seeds, berries etc). Generally when I play others I just live off honey because it's so damn easy and effective and saves time even bothering to cook or gather food. Yes most of the best foods are meat based and she can eat most goodies but it is still a disadvantage of sorts whether it's an easy one or not. Because she's my main when I play others hunger is barely even part of the game anymore cause you can literally eat anything and can easily survive off just honey alone or any number of other easy to acquire foods. No need for meat farms, combat, hunting or any of that, five or six beeboxes and you're more or less set forever.

I'm guessing from your profile pic your new fav is Wanda? Least balanced character we've gotten to date. Some of her abilities are straight up broken/op. She seems way more workshop/mod than Walter to me. Why does she have her own soul hop on top of everything else?

I've watched a few hours of streamers playing her and messed around a little myself and from that alone she seems so good that if you get used to her "downside" of having time instead of health why would you ever play anyone else. You can teleport around the world non stop, soul hop, hit harder than wolf or wig and more.

Why are you even bringing up balance in a non competitive game? Why are you  preaching about letting anyone do what they want in another thread re cheese and portal swapping yet when it comes to Wig, oh forget anyone having fun with new abilities or wigfrid players wanting something exciting and new to play with because she's strong enough already. Who cares? Does it affect you?

As far as I can tell overall the rework was not as well received as any other and most people were disappointed, it certainly seemed that way at the time. So they listened to the wrong people. There were so many guesses of amazing stuff we might get and we got a bunch of near useless songs and a mechanic that is half baked, only works on bosses and can be completely ignored as the benefits are neglible and unnecessary especially mid/late game or if you are a skilled player.

She didn't even need to receive anything that actually made her better or stronger per say, even just some aesthetic or niche based abilities or crafts would have been cool. I would have been fine with a new downside just for the record if it meant a better/more interesting rework.

Purely subjective but I also really dislike the outfit she got for her rework, worst costume she has, I've never used it and never will. 

59 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

No, i mean, more songs wont hurt (or replace the useless fire song...) but i dont understand why we have all the time the inspiration metter. They could add an use for it outside of being a mana pool for songs

I didn't say more songs? I was clearly agreeing with you that inspiration should do something outside of just allowing use of songs. 

I've read the entire opening post and I still fail to find the point.

my best guess is they're sad klei doesn't instantly add every third suggestion to the game in the suggestion forum

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

that's because she's perfectly made in the first place. it's a good, positive thing.

24 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

As far as I can tell overall the rework was not as well received as any other and most people were disappointed, it certainly seemed that way at the time.

Do you actually have any evidence to back this up? Most people I’ve talked to have enjoyed the wigfrid refresh.

13 minutes ago, goblinball said:

Do you actually have any evidence to back this up? Most people I’ve talked to have enjoyed the wigfrid refresh.

I could be wrong that was simply my experience at the time, it seemed to me a lot of people were disappointed or underwhelmed on the forums. 

I did originally say "as far as I can tell" and "seemed that way" so not sure why you're asking for evidence tbh.

41 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

She also has one of the lowest total hunger points so you gotta eat much more often than others and often need to take more food on long trips away from base as you can't forage or eat bits and bobs on the way (seeds, berries etc). Generally when I play others I just live off honey because it's so damn easy and effective and saves time even bothering to cook or gather food. Yes most of the best foods are meat based and she can eat most goodies but it is still a disadvantage of sorts whether it's an easy one or not. Because she's my main when I play others hunger is barely even part of the game anymore cause you can literally eat anything and can easily survive off just honey alone or any number of other easy to acquire foods. No need for meat farms, hunting or any of that, five or six beeboxes and you're more or less set forever

Is a good downside thematically talking but ridiculous at wicker downside level. Who needs building a lot of beeboxes to eat raw honey when you kill bosses (moose goose as source of meat) 25% faster meanwhile recovering stats

Being able to eat goodies just breaks the point of eating only meat. Adding taffy was just the cerry on top of the joke (imaging needing taffy as wig...)

I'm guessing from your profile pic your new fav is Wanda? Least balanced character we've gotten to date. Some of her abilities are straight up broken/op. She seems way more workshop/mod than Walter to me. Why does she have her own soul hop on top of everything else?

I've watched a few hours of streamers playing her and messed around a little myself and from that alone she seems so good that if you get used to her "downside" of having time instead of health why would you ever play anyone else. You can teleport around the world non stop, soul hop, hit harder than wolf or wig and more

So you dont have experience as wanda but you say that is unbalanced. A wig main saying that wanda is unbalanced xDDDDDDDDDDD

If you played her before talking you will know that her hop isnt nearly similar to wortox hop but ok. Also, with how hard is to heal her, it compensate her downside by rewarding skill since, if you time well you can evade hits that cant be evade easily.

Wolfgang downside isnt nearly as hard as wanda downside and wolfg gets op damage since early. As wanda you need to rush magic weapons to start shinning.

If you think that wanda doesnt have a downside (as you seems to express writing downside between quotes) i would recommend you to start a fresh world as her without using console commands or anything. Not just watching an stream that has 7k hours of play time, with late game buffs or tools and knows how to kite 99% of the damage. Lets see which is more unbalance, wig or wanda when you get hit and realize that you cant heal by just killing spiders but with an item that only heals you less than 20 hp every 2 minutes 

Wigfrid doesnt even have downsides to compensate her maaaaany upsides (healing, armor, cc song, +40 damage cheap weapon, aoe healing and sanity, aoe insanity auras resistance,  25%extra damage and armor...) . Wendy and wigfrid are the easy mode in dst which is fine, having difficulty adjusted with characters is lovely, very healthy so people of different experience level play together. Also characters like wigfrid or wendy are so helpful to learn the game

If you think that being able to teleport at expensive cost is op i will recommend you to check telelocator focus and lazy desserter, you will love them

Why are you even bringing up balance in a non competitive game? Why are you  preaching about letting anyone do what they want in another thread re cheese and portal swapping yet when it comes to Wig, oh forget anyone having fun with new abilities or wigfrid players wanting something exciting and new to play with because she's strong enough already. Who cares? Does it affect you?

?????????????????

Wtf are you talking about? You are  who bring the balance topic saying this:

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Right that makes sense. Wolf trivializes bosses completely which are the more challenging aspect of the game.

A wigfrid main talking about things being trivialized to later start saying that wanda is unbalanced

I just pointed the nonsense of saying that kind of things. I dont care balance that much. I just think that I (because is my personal preference) i will have more fun, or even come back to play them, if some characters become less strong by just having only steong upsides with ridiculous downsides

As far as I can tell overall the rework was not as well received as any other and most people were disappointed, it certainly seemed that way at the time. So they listened to the wrong people. There were so many guesses of amazing stuff we might get and we got a bunch of near useless songs and a mechanic that is half baked, only works on bosses and can be completely ignored as the benefits are neglible and unnecessary especially mid/late game or if you are a skilled player.

As far as i can tell you most people on this forum was happy with the rework except you and someone i wont name but was a weirdo asking all the time to change her doodle animation. That user even started to send me PM insulting me xDDD

But not taking in count that sick person, i only remember you being unhappy. Thing that i respect. There is anything wrong of not enjoyning the wigfrid refresh but you arent the truth so saying this:

So they listened to the wrong people

Isnt correct. Imo the refresh was way better than that the "correct" people suggested like more weapons (she isnt a blacksmith), viking boats (she isnt a viking), throwing spears (cool but totally useless so coding it would be a waste of time), etc

They let wigfrid as she is(Working very well) but with the coop component improved in a cool and useful way (even if you think the songs are useless...)

didn't say more songs? I was clearly agreeing with you that inspiration should do something outside of just allowing use of songs.

?

I didnt mean to say that you talked about adding more songs. I just said that having more songs qont hurt if them have uses

And yes, is weird to add a metter that works 24/7 but can only be used with songs

Edit: also dont compare people complaining about how other people uses the portal to me saying that a character is easy, i wont ask for long CDs so you cant enjoy wigfrid or silly things like peopleis suggesting in that topic. They want to nerf in annoying ways just to f'ck how others have fun. I "ask" for balance because if a character makes the game easy (wolf, wx, wendy, wig) i wont enjoy the game because of my preference and experience but i think is good to have characters that make the game easier (except wendy, abi doesnt let the players to learn fighting).

I can choose to dont abuse the portal but i cant chose to enjoy an easy character but i will only share my opinion of how to improve it not ask for nerfs that will make the character boring and annoying

27 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

with an item that only heals you less than 20 hp every 2 minutes

Can't you make as many ageless watches as you want? I made like 5 when playing Wanda and even just having like 3 on you I seemed like enough for most situations. 

27 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

If you think that wanda doesnt have a downside (as you seems to express writing downside between quotes) i would recommend you to start a fresh world as her without using console commands or anything. Not just watching an stream that has 7k hours of play time, with late game buffs or tools and knows how to kite 99% of the damage

Yeah she certainly isn't noob friendly but she's a win more character for skilled players, if you're good at kiting and/or have late game gear (bone armor etc) she hits like an absolute beast, has a dodge ability and can port around the map cheaply and easily (telelocator is expensive and requires refueling which you need to be there to do and the lazy deserter is multi only I play solo so it's of no use to me). 

She just seems like she's literally made for the more skilled players to just be op as **** once set up properly. I honestly can't stand her mechanical design, pros will just get even better and be more critical of others when they're just beasts as Wanda. 

Half the game is gathering resources and travelling managing your time effectively and being able to teleport around the map like crazy breaks this element in my opinion.

I wasn't talking about balance I was saying that I think wolf is the free win character not wig because of how he smashes bosses faces in. 

For those who think or claim I am the only/one of the only people who was disappointed in the Wigfrid rework/refresh/whatever here is one post from around that time that has a bunch of other players who were also dissapointed. This is just one thread, there are multiple others. plenty of people were disappointed. I can also see multiple users commenting in that thread asking for/agreeing with others on cool stuff we could get who now claim that we didn't need anything and the refresh is fine. 

3 minutes ago, phobs said:

guys, this topic is not about wigfrid rework

Refresh and it kinda is the topic since a minority of users think that klei didnt listen to the community or to the wrong users because they dont enjoy the wigfrid refresh 

1 minute ago, GelatinousCube said:

Can't you make as many ageless watches as you want? I made like 5 when playing Wanda and even just having like 3 on you I seemed like enough for most situations. 

Tell me you arent saying me that using 3-5 slots to heal 60 to 100 each 2 min isnt a downside. Man wigfrid literaly heals more than that by just wasting a dark sword. I use 2 for cleaning the ruin+backstepclock to kite which is already 3 slots less to pick stuff

A stack of rosted tomatoes heal 800 and only takes 1 slot so pls stop the "wanda op because you can have all your inventort filled with clocks"

4 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

has a dodge ability and can port around the map cheaply and easily (telelocator is expensive and requires refueling which you need to be there to do and the lazy deserter is multi only I play solo so it's of no use to me).

So wasting mctusk fangs and thulecite is cheap in comparation to waste living logs and purple gems? Lmao

Day +300 with 1 mctusk cap and i can only tp to 3 spots each 8 min so no, it isnt op

8 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

She just seems like she's literally made for the more skilled players to just be op as **** once set up properly. I honestly can't stand her mechanical design, pros will just get even better and be more critical of others when they're just beasts as Wanda. 

Half the game is gathering resources and travelling managing your time effectively and being able to teleport around the map like crazy breaks this element in my opinion.

I wasn't talking about balance I was saying that I think wolf is the free win character not wig because of how he smashes bosses faces in. 

So needing to do everything near perfect to perfome at 100% power is op but making mistakes or not knowing how to fight but still winning because op stats is ok. Not biased at all

If half of the game is gathering resources then woodie and maxwell are better than wanda since she doesnt have gathering perks. Max can gather a lot of crap quickly and come back to base with his beefalo, lazy desserter or telelocator focus...

11 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

wasn't talking about balance I was saying that I think wolf is the free win character not wig because of how he smashes bosses faces in. 

Atleast wolfgang needs to gather food to get dps... i dont think you have the right of saying that about wolfg or wanda meanwhile you play wig but ok

I just finish the argument here. Was good to see a point of view that dislikes wigfrid refresh 

25 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:
40 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

So wasting mctusk fangs and thulecite is cheap in comparation to waste living logs and purple gems? Lmao

What are you on about? The clocks are infinite use... INFINITE. You aren't "wasting" anything, you have to spend the resources for telelocation every single time. 

For each clock you make you have a permanent spot you can port to every 8 minutes forever. Every use of the focus costs you resources. Also lightning so you need a rod if you don't want rain etc.

half of the game is gathering resources then woodie and maxwell are better than wanda since she doesnt have gathering perks.

I said half the game is gathering AND travelling which is why I was making the point of being able to port all over.

me you arent saying me that using 3-5 slots to heal 60 to 100 each 2 min isnt a downside

No I was clarifying that what you said isn't her limit if you do choose to use multiple watches you can heal more than 20 hp every two mins. Also don't use the slots just leave some watches in a chest next to bosses. 

A stack of rosted tomatoes heal 800

Not for Wigfrid ;) 

I just finish the argument here. Was good to see a point of view that dislikes wigfrid refresh 

Sounds good to me. Also fyi I play almost every character I just default to/main Wig when I don't feel like playing someone else.

1 minute ago, GelatinousCube said:

What are you on about? The clocks are infinite use... INFINITE. You aren't "wasting" anything, you have to spend the resources for telelocation every single time. 

For each clock you make you have a permanent spot you can port to every 8 minutes forever. Every use of the focus costs you resources

so your teleportations are limited by number of players, mctusk camps and rng. If you think that teleporting in very late game is op then many other things are gamebreaking

wasting purple gems = free and without 8 min CD

2 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

I said half the game is gathering AND travelling which is why I was making the point of being able to port all over.

yes, so she is only few seconds faster than a gatherer character+beefalo (easier to adquire than the portals) or telelocator focus (so cheap but limited spots where you can tp)

3 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

No I was clarifying that what you said isn't her limit if you do choose to use multiple watches you can heal more than 20 hp every two mins. Also don't use the slots just leave some watches in a chest next to bosses. 

yes, you need to clear the ruins to get more healings that arent annoying

4 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Not for Wigfrid ;) 

right, she doesnt even need to eat to heal. She has free healing plus free when crafted extra healing

if that isnt enought she can eat easy to access recipes like unagi, surf n turf, honey nuggets, honey hams, pierogi, fish sticks, leafy meat salad, bacon and eggs, jerky, jelly beans (wasnt her downside being limited to eat meat? ;) ), etc

a stack of pierogies is 1600hp

6 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Sounds good to me.

seems like a lied xD

Guys this thread isn’t about a wolfgang VS Wigfrid debate- Though I’m going to be one very upset former Wigfrid secondary main if Wolfgang’s December Rework gets cool new abilities (which one of the ones I suggested got a like reaction from dev teams ages ago about being able to put Wolfgang into a “ready to throw” position and have other players walk over to him and confirm where they want to be thrown) And now there’s another like reaction for a Donkey Kong style Thunder Clap..

Yet Wigfrid remains mostly exactly the same with a few scrolls that don’t really change her gameplay up at all.

Expect WAR to break out on these forums come December- and for various reasons:

Previous Wolfgang mains upset about his new Rework.

Wigfrid mains upset they made him more fun to play but left her largely the same.

People upset that the Klei Shop is out of stock on whatever they wanted for the holidays.

Another “Tragic Torch” level glitch where the game freezes up and crashes your console for trying to use a specific skin that won’t get patched until sometime after Klei’s holiday break a month or two later.

Ahhhh the holidays *smells the air* you just gotta love them! :wilson_love:

But in all seriousness.. I hope Klei staff gets to have a great holiday season after all the content they provide us with.. and fingers crossed things go mostly well for them, And for us.. (god please no Tragic torch level bugs!)

Believe me ,the community is becoming merely a tool for fixing some bugs when ur game become popular. they no longer direct the future of the game. also , most programmers are truely horrible designers, game design should take considerable amount of time. ideas and suggestions should open wide.

for dst, i only love the program,i dont like this game, yet i still check the forum every now and then, i get bored when i spent a hundred hours in it, often when this feeling occurs ,  i wonder why, well, it's because the game is literally garbage when get into the late stage. everything is repeated over and over again , i guess most of the game will be like this, but still some of them handle this pretty well, in dst,  everything is too simple,  ok, i dont even think this game is better than L4D2. which is also a survival game, but, a master piece.u feel content when u survived, in dst, no such feeling.

i guess , the only thing that i want to say is , if u dont feel like it, just DELETE the stupid game, and START playing a different game.

yet Klei still refuses to port they game to nintendo switch. Outstanding! to tell the truth, nobody would ever play this game if there's no live streaming. because the in-game tutorial is garbage. stop saying that u love a game because it can help u in killing time, i would only love a game because it defined creativity. 

2 hours ago, Milllk said:

Believe me ,the community is becoming merely a tool for fixing some bugs when ur game become popular. they no longer direct the future of the game. also , most programmers are truely horrible designers, game design should take considerable amount of time. ideas and suggestions should open wide.

for dst, i only love the program,i dont like this game, yet i still check the forum every now and then, i get bored when i spent a hundred hours in it, often when this feeling occurs ,  i wonder why, well, it's because the game is literally garbage when get into the late stage. everything is repeated over and over again , i guess most of the game will be like this, but still some of them handle this pretty well, in dst,  everything is too simple,  ok, i dont even think this game is better than L4D2. which is also a survival game, but, a master piece.u feel content when u survived, in dst, no such feeling.

i guess , the only thing that i want to say is , if u dont feel like it, just DELETE the stupid game, and START playing a different game.

yet Klei still refuses to port they game to nintendo switch. Outstanding! to tell the truth, nobody would ever play this game if there's no live streaming. because the in-game tutorial is garbage. stop saying that u love a game because it can help u in killing time, i would only love a game because it defined creativity. 

Oh what a poor little soul. Were you tormented into playing this game against your own will? Did you know that if you don't like a game you can simply not play it rather than spending paragraphs of text complaining about it? All you wrote are personal opinions and baseless conjecture, clearly not shared by the tens of thousands of daily players nor the forums where people who appreciate the game enough to spend extra time on it gather. 

Your criticism on the game shall be lightly considered but as for yourself, I highy suggest not spending any more time on thinking about it if it managed to fill you with such levels of anger. In some ways, I consider it the success of the game design if it made you feel that strongly about it to express an essayload of opinions on it rather than moving on and not playing any of it.

5 hours ago, Milllk said:

Believe me ,the community is becoming merely a tool for fixing some bugs when ur game become popular

Wow what a genius, nobody notice it. Im starting to think that also they use us to buy their products.

So sad, i though i could invite klei to my birthday party but seems like they are a bussiness and i the costumer

for dst, i only love the program,i dont like this game

Glad that you find something you like 

I dont get why you waste time here but ok (idk why im wasting time answering you so seems like we are in the same boat)

i get bored when i spent a hundred hours in it, often when this feeling occurs ,  i wonder why, well, it's because the game is literally garbage when get into the late stage. everything is repeated over and over again , i guess most of the game will be like this, but still some of them handle this pretty well, in dst,  everything is too simple,  ok, i dont even think this game is better than L4D2. which is also a survival game, but, a master piece.u feel content when u survived, in dst, no such feeling.

Wow an example of how you dont make a critic. Kids should pay attention in class to learn how to make a critic. Saying things like garbage or boring without anything that really explains why the game isnt good its a 5years old level

guess , the only thing that i want to say is , if u dont feel like it, just DELETE the stupid game, and START playing a different game.

The thing is that you are the only one here that dont enjoy the game so pls apply it ti yourself

yet Klei still refuses to port they game to nintendo switch.

Maybe we have found the source of this nonsense.  Klei hurted your feelings because they didnt release the game in a console that might not be worth, might not perfom as intended or just nintendo didnt want the game in their platform

Outstanding! to tell the truth, nobody would ever play this game if there's no live streaming. because the in-game tutorial is garbage. stop saying that u love a game because it can help u in killing time, i would only love a game because it defined creativity. 

Maybe the nintendo console wanst the root of the problem, maybe this is a git gud escenario 

What tutorial? This is hilarious. The game doesnt have tutorial by desing or do you need a handholding fairy telling you to press space to pick stuff?

You talk about creativity but complain if the game doesnt have tutorial like every game. Dst lscking of creativy is the most hilarious statement i never read

Thanks, we need more humor in pur world. People like you create smiles on the face of people to resist this dark times

31 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Wow what a genius, nobody notice it. Im starting to think that also they use us to buy their products.

So sad, i though i could invite klei to my birthday party but seems like they are a bussiness and i the costumer

Glad that you find something you like 

I dont get why you waste time here but ok (idk why im wasting time answering you so seems like we are in the same boat)

Wow an example of how you dont make a critic. Kids should pay attention in class to learn how to make a critic. Saying things like garbage or boring without anything that really explains why the game isnt good its a 5years old level

The thing is that you are the only one here that dont enjoy the game so pls apply it ti yourself

Maybe we have found the source of this nonsense.  Klei hurted your feelings because they didnt release the game in a console that might not be worth, might not perfom as intended or just nintendo didnt want the game in their platform

Maybe the nintendo console wanst the root of the problem, maybe this is a git gud escenario 

What tutorial? This is hilarious. The game doesnt have tutorial by desing or do you need a handholding fairy telling you to press space to pick stuff?

You talk about creativity but complain if the game doesnt have tutorial like every game. Dst lscking of creativy is the most hilarious statement i never read

Thanks, we need more humor in pur world. People like you create smiles on the face of people to resist this dark times

astounding, what a loyal player, did u get brain-washed? lmao, do u even have ur own words other than copy and paste?

9 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

I couldn't read this thread on how densely it's constructed so I'll assume it's something about nerfing meatballs?...

Correct. OP thinks ice is far too easy to obtain and stockpile, and makes meatballs trivial.

It might be good if Klei added a punishment dish resulting from putting too much ice in the same pot. Sort of like Monster Lasangya or Leafy Meatloaf, but for ice.

What do you think? 

17 hours ago, Milllk said:

yet Klei still refuses to port they game to nintendo switch. 

To my knowledge, the only thing we have ever "refused" to do was multiplayer for Don't Starve.... 

Your wording suggests that the community has been asking for something that we have been denying. Which is frankly not true. 

We're always looking for opportunities to do something interesting for our players when we can. But we also don't have unlimited resources and we need to use those resources the best we can. I don't know how DST would perform on Switch and I don't know what resources it would take to launch on another console. But it's absolutely something we're looking into, and if it's something we can manage to do, we'll let people know. Just like anything else. 

The fact is, we basically have an unlimited number of things that players would like us to do, and we will never have an unlimited amount of resources to do them. So we choose to use our resources in a way that gets us the most impact for our players as possible. It's not always going to be what you specifically want, but generally speaking it will be what we decided was best at the time. 

I think what some of you are feeling is a bit of fatigue from our current content/refresh/new character schedule. Which, I think we're all feeling a bit. 

We're have a plan for after our current roadmap - but right now we have some promises to keep on our schedule, and then we'll talk a bit more about what's next. 

There are just some people in this community that are beyond special and are oblivious and ignorant to everything around them but themselves and even then fail to see their own exaggeration, like how can you seriously say that they have never listened to the community? It is so far from the truth that it is just downright infuriating to see some people's biased and comedically incorrect opinions (and never anywhere else have I been able to find a place where people can provide incorrect opinions)

Archived