Poll on if Wurt should be changed or not  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Should Wurt be changed?

• No
    • Yes, give her a full rework.
    • Yes, give her a small change.
    • I have no opinion.

15 minutes ago, Dextops said:

k so none of this counters my argument of wurt not ever being a goat and those are all what ifs 
what if gnaw can turn people into pigs
what if merms were already in the constant
what if gnaw is the father
these are claims all with no evidence to back it up but merms coming from gorge from pipton "Many of our sick disappeared into the sea. Odd, that." and seeing as the only animal we have seen gnaw turn creatures into is merms 

We do have vignettes and Maxwell's quotes pointing to them being there before but your right we have no absolute answer on either side. Also while lore relevance is sketchy on skins her goat skin implies she's being turned into a goat. 

6 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

please don’t derail this thread with lore, it was created to discuss Wurt and her perks.

I think the Wurt perk discussion ended as there hasn't really been anymore talk on that point but if we're continuing I'm more than willing to discuss her perks more.

3 hours ago, Dextops said:

wurt lore expert time:merms came from gorge around a billion fekin years ago letting them evolve into 3 types guard merms fisher merms and base type merms which gnaw can only produce one regular merms while wurt is a guard merm meaning there is no way for her to originate from gorge since she is a different species from the ones gnaws produce.

Literally a goat.

She has goat horns.

Goats come from the Gorge.

1 hour ago, Scrimbles said:

Because more things than goats can be turned into merms, such as humans, or pigs.

Goats are former Merms in my opinion and vice versa but kiel said that Wurt is not a goat therefore as far lore is concerned as well as the vignettes are concerned the Merms seem to be the originals.

6 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

Because more things than goats can be turned into merms, such as humans, or pigs.

then why does billy say "Sammy was a goat before, like mum and I." a merm who doesn't seem to have horns and even if he did he doesn't look anything like wurt

4 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Goats are former Merms in my opinion and vice versa but kiel said that Wurt is not a goat therefore as far lore is concerned as well as the vignettes are concerned the Merms seem to be the originals.

Wurt IS Goat.. Wurt has Goat skin, Wurt is also Goldfish, Anglerfish, Merm & Squid too.

Wurt is Wurt.. is that far less complicated?

29 minutes ago, Dextops said:

then why does billy say "Sammy was a goat before, like mum and I." a merm who doesn't seem to have horns and even if he did he doesn't look anything like wurt

This would be my go-to backing but both Sammy & Pipton wear hats.

She could be one of best DLC characters if she had a more comfortable system on dealing with the king. Chews too slow, doesn't benefit all that much via how long he lasts unless it's for one or two bosses. Constant feeding is not fun. But her perks overall are pretty interesting and fun to play around with. She's the fishy Webber.

Archived