Wanda lore

Okay, the thing with Wanda apparently knowing everything and everyone - Could it simply be, that at one point, she teleported in the future, met the others there and went back in time and the only big thing she knows is something that makes her keep it (half) secret from the others? Or she initially met them at some future point and had to go back to the past for some reason and what we are actually seeing, is this past too, to her, the stuff we're doing could have already happened.

A far fetched thought here, but imagine Metheus herself wanted her so urgently because Wanda discovered a way to turn back time. Don't forget, Metheus' story is a tragedy and maybe she is longing for a way to undo her people's demise.

And Wanda might have become a victim of the same "I wish, I could xy"-thought as the other survivors. Maybe she was looking for something like eternal youth and messed up, that would fit the overall narrative.

So I was curious about Wanda and went through every single line of dialogue, sorting out every quote of her which I found interesting or relevant to (her) lore.

Here's my findings (neatly arranged)!

The "Deal"
1.1 - "Would making a deal with another mysterious entity be pushing my luck?" - Wanda, exam. Gestalt
1.2 - "If only I could've gotten my hands on one of these before... well never mind." - Wanda, exam. Green Gem
1.3 - "It's radiating a strange energy, almost like..." - Wanda, exam. Ancient Gateway (Activated)
1.4 - "If I could have discovered this power first... ah well, I suppose it's in the past." - Wanda, exam. Celestial Tribute
1.5 - "There's no need to be afraid of curses if you're clever enough to outsmart them." - Wanda, exam. Monkey Paw
1.6 - "It's just a tool after all, why shouldn't I use it?" - Wanda, exam. Dark Sword
1.7 - "Shadow magic's just a tool, like anything else." - Wanda, exam. Shadow Manipulator
1.8 - "Shadow magic is just a tool after all, I can use it to my advantage." - Wanda, exam. Night Armor

Spoiler

Well it seems as if she made a deal of some sorts with a "mysterious entity",  which doesn't happen to be Alter (1.1). I suppose she made a deal with the Shadow Entity/Creatures, possibly granting her the current knowledge about utilizing shadow magic for time travel (1.3). Judging by her resentment for not knowing about Green Gems earlier (1.2), I think that she needed/wanted to travel through time by any means, eventually leading her to take the deal with the "mysterious entity". Her willingness to take the deal may be explained in the Monkey Paw quote, which implies that she was smart and willing enough to outwit the forces of shadows, just as we see in the trailer, to avoid "paying up her part of the deal" (1.5). Interestingly, she keeps mentioning shadow magic as being merely a "tool" and that there wasn't anything wrong with utilizing it, possibly to mitigate her conscience (?)

They/Shadow Creatures:
2.1 "They found me... N-no! Stay away!" - Wanda, announcing Charlie attacking
2.2 "Leave me alone!" - Wanda, getting hit by Charlie
2.3 "You'll never catch me! I've outsmarted you and your ilk at every turn!" - Wanda, exam. Stagehand (Awake)
2.4 "I know you're hiding in there." - Wanda, exam. Stagehand (Hiding)

Spoiler

Just as we saw in her short, she is tailed by shadow forces. The quotes imply that Charlie is (as expected) responsible or in line with the attacks on the poor quasi-old woman (2.1). As seen at the end of the video, Charlie is hiding within Wanda's vicinity, likely implying that Wanda may well be used as a puppet or pawn for Charlie's sinister plans.

"Has history taught us nothing?" - Wanda, exam. Trojan Horse

Well apparently not..

Potential/Possiblilities:
3.1 "Can you feel that crackle of possibility in the air?" - Wanda, exam. Moon Altar Link
3.2"The air around it is still crackling with potential." - Wanda, exam. Alterguardian Phase 3 (Deadorb)
3.3 "There isn't so much as a spark of possibility left in it." - Wanda, exam. Alterguardian Phase 3 (Dead)
3.4 "The air around it tingles with potential." - Wanda, exam. Moon Fissure
3.5 "It's brimming with untapped potential!" - Wanda, exam. infused Moonstorm Glass
3.6 "A speck of powerful possibility." - Wanda, exam. Moongleam
3.7 "It smells like shifting possibilities." - Wanda, exam. Lunar Experiment
3.8 "I-I can see now! The timelines are untangling before my eyes!" - Wanda, exam. Enlightened Crown

Spoiler

Pretty cute. I wonder if it's just her own interpretation and experience of Alter, or if her deeper understanding of the multiverse allows her to understand Alters nature in a more profound way than the others.. Well, too early to make any assumptions I think.

Her Relations with other Characters:
4.1.1 "Hm." - Wanda, exam. Codex Umbra
4.1.2 "Careful, madam. I know where this trail ultimately leads." - Maxwell, exam. Pocket Watches
4.1.3 "She doesn't understand the full extent of the power she's toying with." - Maxwell, exam. time pieces

4.2.1 "%s! I think I was supposed to tell you something, now what was it..." - Wanda, exam. Wilson
4.2.2 "Goodness %s, have you aged since the last time I saw you?" - Wanda, exam. Maxwell
4.2.3 "There you are %s! Whatever you do, don't... oh botheration, I forgot." - Wanda, exam. Willow
4.2.4 "Nice to see you again %s, but I'm afraid I can't stay long." - Wanda, exam. Wigfrid
4.2.5 "%s! Have you grown since I last saw you?" - Wanda, exam. Wormwood
4.2.6 "How good it is to see you, %s! Tell me, have we met yet?" - Wanda, exam. Warly

4.3.1 "Oh, %s! I think I have some candy in my pocket, though it might be a tad stale..." - Wanda, exam. Webber
4.3.2 "Oh, it's the funny little automaton! Hello %s!" - Wanda, exam. WX-78
4.3.3 "You're looking well, %s!" - Wanda, exam. Wickerbottom
4.3.4 "I get the sense you're even more well-traveled than I am, %s." - Wanda, exam. Wortox
4.3.5 "%s, why do you keep looking at my hands...?" - Wanda, exam. Walter

4.4.1 "Sorry %s, I can't stay and chat!" - Wanda, exam. Wurt
4.4.2 "Sorry %s, things to do, places to be. You know how it is!" - Wanda, exam. Winona
4.4.3 "Sorry %s, I have no time for charades!" - Wanda, exam. Wes
4.4.4 "Sorry %s, no time to chat." - Wanda, exam. Wolfgang
4.4.5 "Ah, hello %s... sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry'." - Wanda, exam. Wendy
4.4.6 "Sorry %s, no time for pleasantries!" - Wanda, exam. Woodie

Spoiler

While I would love for her to have been an integral part in some survivors past (handing out Voxolas or idk), I think she could just as well remember their future or previous timelines and got their acquaintanceships jumbled up. Maybe the Wilson quote (4.2.1) holds deeper meaning, but I think there's too much room for interpretation as of now. I like her quote about the Codex Umbra (4.1.1) though. Satisfyingly ominous.

Her compendium entry implies her to either know them from the past or the future, which doesn't really help us at all lmao

Trinkets:
5.1 "I love a nice memento, they help me keep track of when I am." - Wanda, exam. Beefalo Dolls
5.2 "I just can't say no to collecting trinkets." - Wanda, exam. Winters Feast Decoration
5.3 "Well... there's probably time to make a few little trinkets." - Wanda, exam. Pig Shrine
5.4 "I suppose there's time to fashion a trinket or two." - Wanda, exam. Carrat Shrine
5.5 "Putting a few more trinkets around wouldn't hurt." - Wanda, exam. Carnival Tree (Lvl 2)
5.6 "Ooooh, what a fun little trinket!" - Wanda, exam. Kitschy Beaver Idol

Spoiler

Ever since we know about Wanda's abilities, I've been wondering whether the trinkets seemingly coming from all different ages may coincide with the semi-senile woman recklessly jumping through timelines. The well-known quite "I hypothesize this came in through a rift." (Wagstaff, exam. License Plate trinket) certainly adds up, considering how temporal rifts are kind of her whole thing.

Now with her release, we get her random hyper-affinity with collecting and owning trinkets and mementos. Although she does not remember a single trinket, I like the idea of her being the long-awaited answer regarding the questionable origin of weird objects ranging far beyond the "canon time-period".

Baba:
6.1 "I'll never forget, baba used to bring these home for us on special occasions." - Wanda, exam. Taffy    
6.2 "I can't explain why, but it reminds me of baba's cooking." - Wanda, exam. Holiday Cheer

Spoiler

Pretty cute. Does baba mean dad? Pretty interesting quotes, since Taffies are her favourite dish (which surely throws some spotlights on baba)

Her Powers:
7.1 "I'd go back and ask what it means, but this time period is a bit beyond my reach." - Wanda, exam. Ancient Mural (Line 2)
7.2 "These bones are too old for my magic to work. However..." - Wanda, exam. Fossil Pieces

Spoiler

Interesting details about the "limits" of her power. I imagine that she is able to freely roam her own timeline (roughly beginning in Wes-Era and ending during the invention of electronics and transistors?). Maybe her reach extends her timeline though, but it's nice to have a canonical limit to her powers.

Her Magic:
8.1 "Say Wickerbottom, do you dabble in temporal magic as well?" - Wanda, exam. Horticulture, Abridged and Applied Silviculture
8.2 "Tampering with the timestream, are we? Good lad." - Wanda, exam. Slow-Down Rounds
8.3 "It needs THREE gems to work?!" - Wanda, exam. Telelocator Base (Full)
8.4 "It would make a perfect watch crystal, if only it played nice with shadow magic." - Wanda, exam. Moon Shards
8.5 "I see she's also been incorporating gems into her designs." - Wanda, exam. Winona's G.E.M.erator
8.6 "It's cruder than my pocket watch, but it follows the same basic principles." - Wanda, exam. Deconstruction Staff

Spoiler

Temporal magic sounds nice. I like the implication of Slow Down Rounds made from Purple Gems (which I've always found weird) utilizing the Gems intrinsic relation to space and time. Fairly interesting too how Wanda can use "watch crystals" (as seen in Purple and Red Gems), possibly to "focus" the Nightmare Fuel.

Her Era and her Backstory:
9.1 "Is this one of those newfangled electric thinga-ma-whoosits?" - Wanda, exam. Electrical Doodad
9.2 "One of those electrical doo-hickeys. I'll stick to my gears and pendulums." - Wanda, exam. Frazzled Wires
9.3 "So this is one of those modern electrical thingies?" - Wanda, exam. Winona's Generator

Spoiler

This, in addition to her short likely tying in Wes Era (and in consequence George T. Witherstone's Era), give her quite the temporal distance to Winona, Wilson and Wagstaff. Assuming that she can only travel in between her own timeline, the "newfangled electric thinga-ma-whoosits" being a new and modern invention to her, mean that Wagstaff and others are positioned way at the end of her timeline.

Timelines:
10.1 "I was hoping this timeline might be different." - Wanda, trying to revive Abigail
10.2 "It reveals the various possibilities across timelines." - Wanda, exam. Clean Sweeper
10.3 "Oh botheration, THIS timeline again..." - Wanda, exam. Moondial (Glassed over)
10.4 "Is this the timeline where you go on a killing spree, %s?" - Wanda, exam. Murdering Willow
10.5 "Some things stay consistent between timelines..." - Wanda, exam. Pyromaniac Willow
10.6 "I felt a temporal wobble... a part of this timeline just reset itself!" - Wanda, after resetting the ruins

Spoiler

Lmao I think everything is canon now. I love it! Now it's not even just the unconfirmed idea of some "multiverse" , it's concrete evidence about the workings of the DST Universe, especially regarding Wilson's perpetual reincarnation, skins, the regeneration of ruins, the concept of multiplayer etc. 

I think every single DST world is canon now and I am so joyful about this absurd, incredibly silly and original decision!!

Generally interesting:
11.1 "Even a common pawn can become powerful if it's clever enough." - Wanda, exam. Pawn Chesspiece 

Spoiler

Nice

11.2 "Just whose idea was it to make the spiders here so big?! I'd like to have a word." - Wanda, exam. Spiderqueen
11.3 "Another obviously made-up creature." - Wanda, exam. Gnarwail

Spoiler

"I'd like to have a word." and "obviously made-up" are interesting choices of words there..

11.4 "Oh botheration, not you..." - Wanda, exam. Alterguardian Phase 1 (likely knows him from another time line like crab king etc)
11.5 "You, sir! There's a few things I'd like to discuss with you..." - Wanda, exam. Wagstaff
11.6 "I should have known it would happen like this again."  - Wanda, exam. Lunar Essence Extractor
11.7 "It's not coming back. Maybe this time that's a good thing?" - Wanda, failing to revive Fossils

Spoiler

As mentioned before, she probably knows these foes and situations from previous timelines

11.8 "Parts of this mechanism look... familiar..." - Wanda, exam. Florid Postern

Spoiler

Does she mean the mechanism itself or the rosy shadow-vines???? 

11.9 "Is it a temporal projection? Planar? I wish he'd answer my questions!" - Wanda, exam. Wagstaff Tool 2

Spoiler

According to Wortox, it's planar (assuming I interpret him correctly).

11.10 "I must have missed this one."- Wanda, exam. Winters Feast Ornament (The Forge)

Spoiler

VERY VERY INTERESTING!! Does that mean the Forge isn't just a regular timeline? Is it something else? In the short, the constant is described to have its own "timestream". Maybe the Forge and the Gorge have their own timestreams?

15 minutes ago, Tim S. said:

Baba:
6.1 "I'll never forget, baba used to bring these home for us on special occasions." - Wanda, exam. Taffy    
6.2 "I can't explain why, but it reminds me of baba's cooking." - Wanda, exam. Holiday Cheer

Hide contents

Pretty cute. Does baba mean dad? Pretty interesting quotes, since Taffies are her favourite dish (which surely throws some spotlights on baba)

Yes Baba means dad, Often used in the Middle East and South Asia to refer to fathers :-)

42 minutes ago, Tim S. said:

So I was curious about Wanda and went through every single line of dialogue

Give this man an award, please.

44 minutes ago, Tim S. said:

This, in addition to her short likely tying in Wes Era (and in consequence George T. Witherstone's Era), give her quite the temporal distance to Winona, Wilson and Wagstaff. Assuming that she can only travel in between her own timeline, the "newfangled electric thinga-ma-whoosits" being a new and modern invention to her, mean that Wagstaff and others are positioned way at the end of her timeline

I actually don't think she comes from Wes' era, I would see him in line with the others and only herself before that. Remember, Maxwell had business with Witherstone and was probably already on the throne, when Wes joined. We see the almost exact place from the Wes short in her short, but I've noticed a few differences, mainly that the people on the street are wearing wigs, which makes them way more Victorian looking, and the crepe shop isn't there (yet?), so this is probably before the days of Wes.

Not sure if this is relevant but Wanda has a unique death animation, or at least she does when she has clock items on her. She also doesn't lose them upon death. Sorry if I'm repeating anything anyone else has said already before, I just skimmed over the thread.

6 hours ago, Tim S. said:

Baba:

Hide contents

Baba in Bengali means father. Thats what I call my dad.

1.2 - "If only I could've gotten my hands on one of these before... well never mind." - Wanda, exam. Green Gem

"It's cruder than my pocket watch, but it follows the same basic principles."——Wanda exam Green Gem Staff

So the magic of green gem is about time.

11.3 "Another obviously made-up creature." - Wanda, exam. Gnarwail

I think it might indicate that Wanda lived before narwhals were discovered.

About the Spider Queen quote, I guess she was just surprised at how big she was. If he had noticed The anomaly in The Constant, as Wagstaff did, she would have been surprised by The common spider, not the spider queen.

9 hours ago, Hornete said:

Yes Baba means dad, Often used in the Middle East and South Asia to refer to fathers :-)

3 hours ago, Soumyadip543 said:

Baba in Bengali means father. Thats what I call my dad.

Ah, much obliged! 

10 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

Seems like her pocket watch has that mysterious ancient symbol we've been seeing these past few shorts

Wagstagg.png.201cabf0ceb04aad407e6776b83219a7.pngWagstaggg.png.c5761d727b9dcbd9aec8002e242561b2.pngLunar_Siphonator_.png.eb7b01ea63b6f1701df5424eaeb8870f.pngWagstagggg.png.0d3e51823bcc91b100cf4ab2b9a016c4.png
I fear that's not quite it..

image.thumb.png.1c86a8581d24d3f00634e903fb95d15f.png.fb79ad3bc102f95c17b896f0fa88c7b9.png

The symbol does kinda appear in her short but I doubt it has anything to do with Wagstaff, I think that's just ornament.
931759770_Screenshot(1194).png.989b7dfb5736d4a65fe2077acdb44ec4.png

3 hours ago, Cassielu said:

So the magic of green gem is about time.

That's what I thought! 
"It appears to rewind time on an object" - Wickerbottom, exam. Deconstruction Staff
Would fit too. There has always been that theory about Greem and Orange Gems not only respectively "representing" industriousness and laziness, but also time and space. 

9 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

I actually don't think she comes from Wes' era, I would see him in line with the others and only herself before that. Remember, Maxwell had business with Witherstone and was probably already on the throne, when Wes joined. We see the almost exact place from the Wes short in her short, but I've noticed a few differences, mainly that the people on the street are wearing wigs, which makes them way more Victorian looking, and the crepe shop isn't there (yet?), so this is probably before the days of Wes.

Yeah, fair points, I concur.

Adding to this, the recent Klei stream revealed a bit about her past. She got stuck "in the style from her youth", being a late Victorian fashion. The ruling years of queen Victoria (1837–1901) are considered the Victorian era, whereas the Late Victorian Period is considered to be 1850 - 1910 (according to the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commision, so idk.) 

2035931692_Screenshot(1192).png.3b81bbb29fa9d8ee7d17aea4b7d64b3b.png
I would think she was young in the Late Victorian Age, middle-aged/adult during Wes era (~1880-1890 maybe??) and elderly during Wilsons/Wagstaffs time period.

I think it might indicate that Wanda lived before narwhals were discovered.

Mhh, could be. I wish I knew more about marine biology.

About the Spider Queen quote, I guess she was just surprised at how big she was. If he had noticed The anomaly in The Constant, as Wagstaff did, she would have been surprised by The common spider, not the spider queen.

True true true

15 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

Walter's line is a bit out of place though

image.png.c4b01663bb2035051dc53799fb554d45.png

Walter’s quotes say he was “just checking”. That either means he’s checking if she has a hook for a hand, or checking how much time she has left. Or she meant the hands of a clock and this was all just setup for a joke.1CF08E7F-EE05-4E9D-A212-71F69C426648.jpeg.ab344551081c062ebe01c46ba3dc6130.jpeg

1 hour ago, Aquaticbutter7 said:

In her quotes for ponds and certain ocean and boat related items, there is hinted that water seems to disobey Wanda's powers (she says that "the timeline gets wobbly around the ocean", "was that pond always there?" etc.)

Probably a meta joke about how its still being developed and fleshed out, plus I'm sure there's oddities and bugs in the actual game about her powers and water.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:19 AM, Tim S. said:

11.10 "I must have missed this one."- Wanda, exam. Winters Feast Ornament (The Forge)

Reveal hidden contents

VERY VERY INTERESTING!! Does that mean the Forge isn't just a regular timeline? Is it something else? In the short, the constant is described to have its own "timestream". Maybe the Forge and the Gorge have their own timestreams?

i think this part just means she missed that period of the timeline because she wasnt in the Forge gamewise when she could lorewise

On 9/9/2021 at 11:08 AM, Zeklo said:

Honestly I kinda feel like her seemingly importance is just a gag. Making fun of the trope of time travelers having great purpose and things to accomplish.

It would be super off-putting for some random addition to the roster to be so extremely woven into the lore otherwise imo.

I honestly wouldn't mind it. I feel like having a rule that all of the playable characters have to be nobodies seems arbitrary, almost cliche.

Some characters are important because of who they were, the others are important because of who they are now. That doesn't stop them from being interesting nonetheless - Warly is literally just a nice guy who cooks food, but I still think he's a good and well-written character.

9 hours ago, EthanTheMime said:

I honestly wouldn't mind it. I feel like having a rule that all of the playable characters have to be nobodies seems arbitrary, almost cliche.

Some characters are important because of who they were, the others are important because of who they are now. That doesn't stop them from being interesting nonetheless - Warly is literally just a nice guy who cooks food, but I still think he's a good and well-written character.

I have no issue with well-written characters, nor am I saying Wanda isn't well-written. What they did with her is good.

Wanda is very much akin to Maxwell in terms of "past importance". Both were given something by the 'shadows', only that she managed to prolong 'paying the price'. She's very much woven into what we know as the main lore, and that's a-ok.

However where that would cross a line for me is if Wanda, this new random [non-foreshadowed] addition, came into the story like a Mary Sue with all the solutions and answers that our main cast need to have everything go hunky dory. That would be absolutely lame, but like I said that's not how she's written. Although she has several other timelines worth of information, and knows what's going to happen in this specific "moon-timeline" she can't recall certain details she was 'supposed' to pass on.

Like I said, it's a gag. A parody of Time Travelers coming back for a specific reason whereas she's just fumbling around the timeline to avoid the shadows.

Take Wagstaff. He popped up in DST out of no-where, but it doesn't feel weird because he's been foreshadowed. He's already got a tie-in with Voxola, and then later on from DS (as a hologram). He's an integral part of the lore, so him taking the spotlight in the story wouldn't be unwelcome. We already knew something was up so it doesn't feel unnatural. 

Walter even has ties with Woodie's lore.

Charlie mentioned having a sister in the William Carter Puzzles, so Winona isn't just some random pull.

My initial comment was just saying I don't want someone with importance to the story equal to Maxwell or Wagstaff coming out of nowhere. It's not that I want new characters to be nobodies. It's that I don't want random characters suddenly causing huge ripples in the story without any proper introduction other than "I'm here now".

So, according to the evidence I got (Wanda's quote to Maxwell, her backtrack watch bringing her to Constant, meaning that Wanda was already in the Constant before and her experience in the Constant) makes me think the following: Wanda was one of the first survivors in the Constant, that means, when Maxwell just made everything up, Wanda was one of the first people to experience everything, (her quotes to the Constant), she completed the Adventure Mode and talked to Maxwell, where he taught Wanda how to master the shadows with her clock (her quotes with Maxwell saying that they have met before but younger and surprise in seeing Maxwell so old, evil and mean and not knowing that the shadows have consumed his mind before). She then proceeded to use her new watches to go back in time and escape the Constant (Apparently, the original back track watch, the one she has in the short, doesn't need an exact time anchor, teleporting her more than 3 times with the same watch). She then proceeded to keep messing with the shadows power in the real world, making her the next victim of the shadows... The thing is, every person brought to the Constant by means which Maxwell had no direct relation ends up in a state of "power", and considering her triumphant skin quote we can understand that: Maybe Wanda was being followed by the shadows to become the new ruler of the constant, maybe something happened to Charlie, maybe it was Wanda's turn because she needed to pay the price for messing with the shadows to much, I don't know.

In short:
I think Wanda was one of the first survivors, learned how to mess with the shadows with Maxwell, left, and was followed by the shadows to become the new ruler of the Constant. I might be wrong? A lot, but I really like to make absurd theories.

On 9/19/2021 at 10:28 AM, Zeklo said:

I have no issue with well-written characters, nor am I saying Wanda isn't well-written. What they did with her is good.

Wanda is very much akin to Maxwell in terms of "past importance". Both were given something by the 'shadows', only that she managed to prolong 'paying the price'. She's very much woven into what we know as the main lore, and that's a-ok.

However where that would cross a line for me is if Wanda, this new random [non-foreshadowed] addition, came into the story like a Mary Sue with all the solutions and answers that our main cast need to have everything go hunky dory. That would be absolutely lame, but like I said that's not how she's written. Although she has several other timelines worth of information, and knows what's going to happen in this specific "moon-timeline" she can't recall certain details she was 'supposed' to pass on.

Like I said, it's a gag. A parody of Time Travelers coming back for a specific reason whereas she's just fumbling around the timeline to avoid the shadows.

Take Wagstaff. He popped up in DST out of no-where, but it doesn't feel weird because he's been foreshadowed. He's already got a tie-in with Voxola, and then later on from DS (as a hologram). He's an integral part of the lore, so him taking the spotlight in the story wouldn't be unwelcome. We already knew something was up so it doesn't feel unnatural. 

Walter even has ties with Woodie's lore.

Charlie mentioned having a sister in the William Carter Puzzles, so Winona isn't just some random pull.

My initial comment was just saying I don't want someone with importance to the story equal to Maxwell or Wagstaff coming out of nowhere. It's not that I want new characters to be nobodies. It's that I don't want random characters suddenly causing huge ripples in the story without any proper introduction other than "I'm here now".

Thanks for clarifying, and I think that's a good point. She does feel pretty out-of-nowhere for such a seemingly important character. The way the shadows are after her makes her seem pretty significant despite her not really being intertwined with the lore. We'll have to see where they take her.

"Just whose idea was it to make the spiders here so big?! I'd like to have a word." -Wanda when inspecting a Spider queen

This line...

Can Klei please just tell us...

From what Maxwell himself says, he was the FIRST on the Throne, he made everything (But Them), The world is of his design. So then why does Wanda not know that Maxwell made The spider queen? The same problem comes up again with Maxwell not knowing about the Archives, fine whatever, maybe he just didn't pay enough attention.

Can Klei please just answer this question?

Archived