Who is the most extraordinary intelligence of the Constant?

Wagstaff: He became rich thanks to his inventions, an entrepreneur of undoubted success but haunted by apparent misfortune; created a sentient android (WX-78), built a fully functional gate for the Constant on its own, is capable of teleporting through space, is capable of creating projections of itself through some unknown form of supernatural technology or power .
Clearly a prodigy, but in my opinion he is not the most extraordinary mind of Constant.

Wickerbottom: Woman of immense knowledge and accustomed to the occult arts, she knows magical formulas to manipulate matter and physical phenomena with the strength of her mind alone. Undoubtedly an extraordinary person.

Maxwell: Thanks to the fortuitous discovery of the Codex Umbra and the study of the code, he learned the filthy secrets of the otherworldly wastes beyond what our limited senses can perceive. He figured out how to summon alien creatures from other dimensions and, to some extent, was able to control them for a while, became rich and famous.
He unintentionally unleashed one of the most terrible earthquakes in recent history and, once he became king / slave of the Constant, by an unknown method he shaped part of the surface of the kingdom in his image and likeness, giving life to bizarre or incredibly dangerous creatures. .
Unfortunately, Maxwell is now a shadow of what he used to be. His mind was broken by those very powers that made him like a God, he doesn't remember much of his immense knowledge. He was probably the most eccentric mind of Constant, now just a sad homunculus. But perhaps it is better to bask in ignorance than to understand the horrendous truth of the world.

I think pigs show quite a lot of intelligence. They're able to correctly identify who is and is not FRIEND and GOOD, have demonstrated a sense of morality and bravery by their attacks on MONSTER, and are able to to properly HELP when you're stuck in ewecus spit, showing that they understand simplistic combat mechanics which makes them smarter than every single person who plays World of Warcraft.

18 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I think pigs show quite a lot of intelligence. They're able to correctly identify who is and is not FRIEND and GOOD, have demonstrated a sense of morality and bravery by their attacks on MONSTER, and are able to to properly HELP when you're stuck in ewecus spit, showing that they understand simplistic combat mechanics which makes them smarter than every single person who plays World of Warcraft.

Well, some quotes points to be them who made the touchstones so maybe they arent that stupid

1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

webber.

he was eaten by a spider he was supposed to die but he survived for no reason

he is the only person who returned from death

and he drops 2 souls when dead 

Perhaps Webber is the most kind and innocent being in the Constant, but indeed not the smartest. 

Wormwood has 1000 HQ

His HQ is so high he has ascended to realms no other character could comprehend.

In fact, I have began smearing feces on my own face irl because I want to be as smart as him.

Ok but for real:

He is only 1 year old and can already communicate, craft, and survive like everyone else. His gem must give him eidetic memory as well an impulse to learn. 

Imagine Wormwood if he was as old as Wagstaff, he'd be big brain time. 

Archived