[Game Update] - 444364

• Developer

Reap what you Sow Beta Hotfix

Changes

• Added farming theme music.
  • Added a sound that plays when you research something with the Gardeneer hat.
  • Slightly improved the Spoiled Fish and Spoiled Fish Morsel loot when hammered.
  • Updated Composting Bin animations.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash when using some fertilizer items on farm soil.
  • Fixed not being able to use the Watering Can to extinguish large burning objects.
  • Fixed more inventory stacking bugs causing items to visually appear in the wrong spot for a split second.
  • Fixed The Plant Registry remembering last used cards that are locked.
  • Fixed giant rotten watermelons lacking a name.

View full update

• Like 28
  • Thanks 6
  • Sanity 1
  • Spool 1
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 2

1 hour ago, Electroely said:

1 Rot 1 Bone shard from spoiled fish, 50% chance for either from spoiled fish morsel. Looks good so far! I'm trying it out right now.

This seems to be a minor change, but it's actually quite huge buff to those characters take advantage of bone shards such as Wormwood and Warly. It's now even more easier to mass-produce bone shards via merm farms.

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

Nice, was just going to report how using spoiled fish to fertilise my farms was crashing my game. looks like Klei beat me to it :P Well the new farming theme is so cute :3 I wish like all working themes, it played in dusk and night but that's something to do with how thing are and how the dusk and night music mod is broken beyond repair D:

42 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

This seems to be a minor change, but it's actually quite huge buff to those characters take advantage of bone shards such as Wormwood and Warly. It's now even more easier to mass-produce bone shards via merm farms.

This was already achievable by just putting your game to endless mode and letting random people join your worlds to die repeatedly. All this changes is a more effective way of gathering them solo.

:) I like this change 

• Haha 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Sad Dupe 2
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 2

1 hour ago, Scrimbles said:

The music seems a bit to jaunty and whimsical for Don't Starve.

I know its for FARMING of all things, but pretty much every other track has some darker or sinister tone in the background.

I actually think it has enough sinister-ness, especially when it gets to the part with the one instrument that sounds like it’s spinning downwards (can’t for the life of me remember what it’s called.)

Agree to disagree, I guess

• Like 2

I'm really liking the changes in this update. The music is wonderful, and I'm very glad it can play at any time of the day rather than just day like other work music. The increased rate of bone shards from spoiled fish is great too. I've been using buckets o' poop to grow various crops and it hasn't felt like a massive hassle to get those bone shards.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I'm really liking the changes in this update. The music is wonderful, and I'm very glad it can play at any time of the day rather than just day like other work music. The increased rate of bone shards from spoiled fish is great too. I've been using buckets o' poop to grow various crops and it hasn't felt like a massive hassle to get those bone shards.

Will we get changes from Wormwood this week? 

1 hour ago, Pikapikap said:

:wickerbottomthanks:

I would really love to see some new perk for wormwood as those changes are kinda underwhelming as the main game play defining perk of wormwood was ability to spam plant massive amount of seeds without large investment of farm plots. Though compost wrap high nutrient value is nice but I don't see it as game play defining just a small convenience.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ansuman said:

I would really love to see some new perk for wormwood as those changes are kinda underwhelming as the main game play defining perk of wormwood was ability to spam plant massive amount of seeds without large investment of farm plots. Though compost wrap high nutrient value is nice but I don't see it as game play defining just a small convenience.

we will see,Klei always brings us super surprises.