viberr    1275

hey im first.POG

POG update klei:wilson_smile:

EDIt well damit someone beat me.im not first:(

Edited by stranger again
  • Haha 3
  • Wavey 1

Pikapikap    1500

so cool! As the update time gets closer, I can't wait to play the new version! I am curious that the modification of wormwood will happen this week or next week? It seems that Klei will release the official version next week.

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

HeatAndRun    2058
1 hour ago, Electroely said:

1 Rot 1 Bone shard from spoiled fish, 50% chance for either from spoiled fish morsel. Looks good so far! I'm trying it out right now.

This seems to be a minor change, but it's actually quite huge buff to those characters take advantage of bone shards such as Wormwood and Warly. It's now even more easier to mass-produce bone shards via merm farms.

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

Zeklo    20418

Yessss, I was so hoping we'd get farming music but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Super awesome!

• Like 1
  • Health 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

SinancoTheBest    4297

Nice, was just going to report how using spoiled fish to fertilise my farms was crashing my game. looks like Klei beat me to it :P Well the new farming theme is so cute :3 I wish like all working themes, it played in dusk and night but that's something to do with how thing are and how the dusk and night music mod is broken beyond repair D:

Scrimbles    4367

The music seems a bit to jaunty and whimsical for Don't Starve.

I know its for FARMING of all things, but pretty much every other track has some darker or sinister tone in the background.

• Like 2

YouKnowWho    8226
1 hour ago, Scrimbles said:

The music seems a bit to jaunty and whimsical for Don't Starve.

I know its for FARMING of all things, but pretty much every other track has some darker or sinister tone in the background.

I actually think it has enough sinister-ness, especially when it gets to the part with the one instrument that sounds like it’s spinning downwards (can’t for the life of me remember what it’s called.)

Agree to disagree, I guess

• Like 2

Electroely    4810

I'm really liking the changes in this update. The music is wonderful, and I'm very glad it can play at any time of the day rather than just day like other work music. The increased rate of bone shards from spoiled fish is great too. I've been using buckets o' poop to grow various crops and it hasn't felt like a massive hassle to get those bone shards.

• Like 2

Pikapikap    1500
15 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I'm really liking the changes in this update. The music is wonderful, and I'm very glad it can play at any time of the day rather than just day like other work music. The increased rate of bone shards from spoiled fish is great too. I've been using buckets o' poop to grow various crops and it hasn't felt like a massive hassle to get those bone shards.

Will we get changes from Wormwood this week? 

Electroely    4810
Just now, Pikapikap said:

Will we get changes from Wormwood this week? 

I don't really work at Klei, so I don't know. He's received a minor change earlier, though - his Compost Wrap got more nutrient value and 45 healing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pikapikap    1500
19 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I don't really work at Klei, so I don't know. He's received a minor change earlier, though - his Compost Wrap got more nutrient value and 45 healing.

:wickerbottomthanks:

ansuman    289
1 hour ago, Pikapikap said:

:wickerbottomthanks:

I would really love to see some new perk for wormwood as those changes are kinda underwhelming as the main game play defining perk of wormwood was ability to spam plant massive amount of seeds without large investment of farm plots. Though compost wrap high nutrient value is nice but I don't see it as game play defining just a small convenience.

• Like 2

Pikapikap    1500
10 minutes ago, ansuman said:

I would really love to see some new perk for wormwood as those changes are kinda underwhelming as the main game play defining perk of wormwood was ability to spam plant massive amount of seeds without large investment of farm plots. Though compost wrap high nutrient value is nice but I don't see it as game play defining just a small convenience.

we will see,Klei always brings us super surprises.

Szczuku    17308
5 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

The music seems a bit to jaunty and whimsical for Don't Starve

Would be perfect for Hamlet but yeah perhaps a bit too joyful for dst

• Like 2