Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 3

• Developer
3 hours ago, Duck986 said:

66 pages of art, omg.

Just imagine how many more pages of art Joe had to go through to approve 66 pages. So everyone please follow the rules - if you want the skins just send a handwritten note. But don't make poor Joe try to guess whether you stole someone else's fanart or if it's your own a thousand times a day. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Health 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Spool 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Potato Cup 1

1 minute ago, nome said:

Just imagine how many more pages of art Joe had to go through to approve 66 pages. So everyone please follow the rules - if you want the skins just send a handwritten note. But don't make poor Joe try to guess whether you stole someone else's fanart or if it's your own a thousand times a day. 

Using the highest of advanced mathematics and airpulling number theory, I'm going to assume that there was at least 831 submissions rejected to get this much accepted.

• Haha 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

I just looked through 66 pages of Halloween art all dedicated to Klei Halloween.. now THAT is Awesome & the only thing I have to say about that is I hope some of this has inspired Klei for actual in-game skins/content for next years Hallowed Nights event & maybe even future years beyond that.

And for everyone who has participated- You can thank @ADM for this Images very existence.. But EVERYONE gets ShopCat Medal seal of approval enjoy.

2E16356B-B577-4372-B888-2C0FB183AB1D.gif.cae7b1180aa52bb055e5fecec93bc960.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 2

17 minutes ago, Cinn032 said:

i painted the nun wickerbottom but i dont see it in above :( maybe because i didn't took effort on putting the klei halloween 2020, can i resubmit it? 

I accept submissions based on how certain I am that the person that created the art is the same person that submitted the art. If I am uncertain I will accept if I haven't seen it before, but I won't post it to the forum. 

6 minutes ago, MelodyAmity said:

I submitted a second piece of art thinking it would be featured. Only a little sad that I can't show off my art lol

The cutoff time is midnight, so if you submitted sometime in the last 16 hours of this post, you might be in the batch tomorrow. 

And you can always show off your art on our forums over here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/15-dont-starve-art-music-lore/
We have a ton of people posting art all the time! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey if you guys are randomly posting your arts here instead of sending them to actual submission link on Page 1 provided by Mr JoeW then I don’t think those images will be eligible for this event.

While it is nice that you all want to share your amazing Halloween Artworks with all of us here on the forums, I think in order to actually get your in-game Loots from participating you have to submit it to Klei staff through the link provided on page one.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

I accept submissions based on how certain I am that the person that created the art is the same person that submitted the art. If I am uncertain I will accept if I haven't seen it before, but I won't post it to the forum. 

i added a watermark below (my name,) and added some other elements on the painting as well, i also changed the klei halloween 2020 that i put the last time and this time i took effort doing it. i work so hard on this piece hope this enough to be added in the featured artworks. 

wickernun2.jpeg

proofthatimtheartist.jpg

Edited by Cinn032
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1

rip that my art didn't get featured despite submitting it & getting the reward (good job to the rest of the submissions btw!), and idk why tbh

also weirdly enough the upload picture button in the link isn't greyed out for me even though I submitted mine days ago, hopefully it isn't a bug

521747223_helpwatsthis.thumb.png.3f6c7fea445a6132c78f20a98096748b.png

Edited by MilesUpshore