Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 3

Happy Halloween!

You all have really been keeping us busy! Look at all these submissions!

There are lots of people out there that don't celebrate Halloween where you are from. We're glad that you have enjoyed joining in on the fun! Yesterday we saw a LOT more hand-drawn pictures, cool sculpts, and costumes. We've always known how creative our community is, but you all are really killing it for this event!

For those of you that are yet to participate or didn't get accepted, here are some tips for getting your submission approved. 

• If your art is digital. Draw "Klei Halloween 2020!" as part of your art or in the style of the drawing. If it looks too much like fan art that somebody just wrote on, it won't be accepted.
  • If your message "Klei Halloween 2020!" is written creatively, it's almost certainly going to be accepted. (after all, that's art!)  
  • Check out previous submissions for ideas.
  • The image must be made by you.
  • If it's an in-game screenshot say "Klei Halloween 2020!" in chat.
  • If it's a handwritten note on paper or drawn digitally, decorate your "Klei Halloween 2020" message, even if you can't draw. (You can get accepted just for the note!)
  • It doesn't need to be good. It just needs to be yours. 
  • If your image has nothing to do with a Klei game, the note is the most important part for approval.
  • If you're just sending somebody else's submission, it won't be approved. Just doodle a thing and get some skins. It's easier than photoshopping somebody else's thing. 

If you haven't participated yet, head on over the the event page to get started

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 2
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 1

okay so i sent a submission but it says i've reached my limit for them. i tried to send it the first time but it was a pdf and errored.

if it's somewhere in the backlog and not working, is there a way to fix it so i can send mine again? I think it was a file instead of a photo because i tried to scan it...it looks like this

20201031_140642.thumb.jpg.690e2aac240d19ba97b0d428812a5b8c.jpg

Hopefully i can get shown instead of one glitch forcing me to not get anything.

• Like 3

Oh and there is mine :)

I've also made a screenshot without chat (it has larger view). Hope you like it :D

KleiHalloween2020.thumb.png.edc3fdd57ea97f590eb6a27e658766f3.png

And I just want to say thank you Klei for everything you do. You're doing amazing job. Keep going and never give up with your ideas.

Love you guys! <3

• Like 20
  • Wavey 2
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

38 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

I've sent submission that was denied for some reason despite following every single point and now i can't post the "fixed" version because i reached a "limit". Can i send it again? My klei id is KU_hh1JmjtN.

Bah! I remember that one. I was bummed to reject it, so unique and interesting. I didn't see the message in there, the blue against blue made it hard to see. Submit it again and I will clear it. Sorry about that. (As you can see, I am going through a lot of these)

34 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

okay so i sent a submission but it says i've reached my limit for them. i tried to send it the first time but it was a pdf and errored.

if it's somewhere in the backlog and not working, is there a way to fix it so i can send mine again? I think it was a file instead of a photo because i tried to scan it...it looks like this

Hopefully i can get shown instead of one glitch forcing me to not get anything.

DM me your Klei ID and I will get the error cleared

9 minutes ago, dararan41 said:

I didn't even send a job, but they tell me I've already sent it.

Please go to your klei account and DM me your klei ID

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

7 minutes ago, Petit Citron said:

******ed question : how can you know if your submission has been accepted ?

just go to your Klei account and click on "Current Balance" this will send you to your User Transactions if you are connected to whatever platform your main account is on. if you see a halloween set that has "Create An Item" below their name that means your submission was a success.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Petit Citron said:

how can you know if your submission has been accepted ?

If your submission has been accepted then skin reward will come shortly in your transactions account. And then, you can not submit anymore as Klei lock and make gray submit button after when filled information.

Edited by deercg
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dararan41 said:

Yay:wilsconnivingsmile:

Actually nevermind. Mine got approved apparently. I just had to try to upload it once again to fix it. My bad. But I am cheering you on monokuma. Don’t fall into despair. Im sure they can fix it.

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 1

Just now, NoscopeFelix said:

Actually nevermind. Mine got approved apparently. I just had to try to upload once again to fix it. My bad. But I am cheering you on monokuma. Don’t fall into despair. Im sure they can fix it.

The solution to my problem is still in the process and I've already send my Klei id to JoeW. Let there always be hope with you 

• Like 1