If you could change/add 1 thing about 1 character of your choice, what would that be?

Erm... there would be a million... :thinking: but I'd like Maxwell to guide the Shadow Duelists movements according to his own when they have a target. This has been suggested so many time but it's one of the thing I'm looking forward his rework.

Walani- and that she’s excluded from DST.

If that choice is not good enough- fine I would let Winona’s Duct Tape repair EVERYTHING but only when it is in the hands of Winona (sorry no pick and swap skills here..) 

Winona deserves her own exclusive perks.

Replace the flint (and possibly nmf) cost of summoning Shadow Puppets and replace it with an instant sanity hit for initial summon and a sanity drain over time while they're active, with them being forcibly desummoned if your sanity hits 0. I feel like Maxwell would be a lot more fun with that change, you no longer have the tedium of needing to craft flint tools whenever you want to do your activity and have sanity actually matter instead of just permanently being full. Would also make Duelists a lot more useful.

Having current Woodie's Were-moose&goose forms merged into original DST Werebeaver: make it more tankier (Log or Marble suit values), and able to swim (at probably some middle value between Beaver and Goose run-speed). Can keep the Treeguards spawning more on human form or go with old way of them spawning as per regular character day-count on server and amount of cut trees.

Give Wormwood fast picking animation for his own wild crops. Gets really tedious harvesting a field of 40+ dragonfruits. 

Edit: i changed my mind! Id rather compost wrap be turned into a bigger heal over time. So like a weaker version of the jellybean. He already has acces to healing salves and honey poultice for burst healing. Itd be nice if compost wraps could replace the functionality of the tent in terms of big over time heals for when u dont want to sleep. 

Make compost wrap actually worth making! :wickerbottomthanks:

i kinda want things changed one thing i want changed is barley important the other one would be a nice change so i like to play as wendy and when i play dont starve i like to press the triangle button a lot (for those who dont know triangle is used for is ispecting on ps4)because while im going from point a to point b it can get pretty boring so i like to see what the characters have to say about certain things and when there is nothing to inspect the game makes you inspect yourself and the problem is simple to see 1488087880_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20200914121306.thumb.jpg.1af238a7bd5611ff0377f17198f93f4a.jpg11845735_thebiggestproblemwithwendy.png.a4f4172021f4033fd309e55f2cd2138d.png

now this problem cannot go unseen klei must fix this game breaking mistake i lose all my immersion when i see this and thats bad anyways the real one is simple make it to where on consoles wendy can make abigail return from anywhere on pc people can just hover over abigail with the flower and make her return. on consoles you have to go right next to her if you want her to return and thats bad if she went to fight a varg or something 

Give my boys their Shamlet mask, agreed. I don't mind being the solo base-builder in a multiplayer game. I do have a problem that Webber figured out how to walk among pigs in singleplayer and somehow forgot how to do that in DST when he's trying to live with people who are friends with pigs.

Yes, I know that's because DST was out before Hamlet and Hamlet without a workaround for Webber's monsterness is bad. Don't care give mask plz.

Though just for flavor, I could see making it so Wurt refuses to use it. Unlike Webber and Wortox who are bullied by pigs just for being monsters, Wurt has an active hate for them. Webber and Wortox don't seem to mind as long as they're not being attacked.

Archived