Underrated teams/duos?

So, I've been thinking of some underrated character duos in DST, and here's a few I came up with:

• Webber and Wormwood - Webber can make healing for wormwood (healing salves) who in return makes healing for Webber (dragonpie, pomegranates)
  • Wigfrid and Wurt - They can both collect meat and veggies, and then exchange the foods they can't eat.

If there's any other underrated duos you can think of, feel free to tell us!

I think Wigfrid and Wendy make a great team.  Because of the nature of Abigail you need to tank more fights rather than kite which Wigfrid is great for.  Wendy can also farm spiders crazy fast so meat is never in short supply.

I also wanna say that Woodie is really great with Lucy.  For real, most OP team I ever played.

Willow and Walter. Basically Walter can auto attack until the end of times since Bernie will be tanking or Willow if she is kiting along with Bernie. (Imagine Willow making a Bernie army)

Also Walter is really good at killing shadow creatures so can help Willow tackle with them while she is insane.

Wes and Wendy.

Not even joking about that y’all.. what is Wes’s biggest problems? Sanity & Damage output, Who can build a Sisturn fill it full of flower petals and forget Sanity exists? Wendy.. and since she’s already gathering flowers all the time she can Supply Wes with head garlands often or even better, Top Hats! In Addition her Petal Bestowment buff helps Wes suck (Just a tiny bit) less at dealing damage.

Is it the best duo ever? No.. but if you have a friend who likes playing as Wes just for the skins he has but actually isn’t that good at the game, then Wendy, Willow & Wortox are his Saviors.

Healing Him, Keeping his Sanity up, and if Sanity is low.. wrecking the Shadows that spawn after him.

11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wes and Wendy.

Not even joking about that y’all.. what is Wes’s biggest problems? Sanity & Damage output, Who can build a Sisturn fill it full of flower petals and forget Sanity exists? Wendy.. and since she’s already gathering flowers all the time she can Supply Wes with head garlands often or even better, Top Hats! In Addition her Petal Bestowment buff helps Wes suck (Just a tiny bit) less at dealing damage.

Is it the best duo ever? No.. but if you have a friend who likes playing as Wes just for the skins he has but actually isn’t that good at the game, then Wendy, Willow & Wortox are his Saviors.

Healing Him, Keeping his Sanity up, and if Sanity is low.. wrecking the Shadows that spawn after him.

actually i agree with this. wendys are really brilliant at letting wes players focus on gathering and cooking and taking care of general maintenance. there was this one wendy who helped me not die too much my first two days of playing dst and i was able to collect loads of materials for the camp since they did all the mob stomping

26 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wes and Wendy.

and what does wes give in return?

Wendy and Woodie:

Wendy keeps shaving beards, getting tons of Silk and Beard Hairs while sitting below a tree and enjoying her bananas, and Woodie chops all the arms off he can find while having a conversation with an axe. Wendy is able to share her meat with Woodie to appease his hunger or to worsen his condition for a ride on his shoulders as he pinky-promised, and Woodie combines all his gathered arms with Wendy's beards to make enough replicas of a strange Egghead person.

By combining the power of a ghost and a possessed tool you'll get infinite food and the ability cheat death as often as you want to in return.

45 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

and what does wes give in return?

eternal devotion. this sounds especially fun to me since i love carrying the server or at least trying to.

actual combos...hrm...

maybe wicker and walter? wicker and wurt? wicker need reeds, wurt can scoop them up faster and is already stockpiling them for her own merm houses. wicker reads the books, dropping her sanity, which walter can pick off for her, as well as woby his way to the swamp for excess reeds.

technically almost every character synergizes with wicker, as almost all of them can take shadows and be gofers for reeds. by that logic, willow would probably be best for getting shadows, even with a non-buff boi bernie.

so i guess for some combos it could be that wurt is the best gatherer for reeds, willow is the best for protection during the casting, and walter is good for both, both fetching reeds and keeping shadows off wicker.

I'd argue Webber and Warly pair well together for a couple reasons:

1. Webber can supply Silk (for fishing rods, boomerangs, and top hats), Monster Meat (for many of his recipes that call for meat), and Spider Glands (to help with Warly's portable healing issue earlier on).
  2. Warly can make a multitude of dishes for Webber using Monster Meat, and any 2x Monster Meat will make Monster Tartare, of which Webber does not take any penalties from.

wurt+wormwood:Tons of veggies for wurt and her king, that veggies and fruits will help wurt to heal her hp (tomatoes, potatos, pomegradade,asparragus, dragonpies, eggplants) and sanity (potatoes, asparragus+tomatoes, potatoes+garlic, watermelons) and an armor to pick cactis for free in winter by wormwood and, with few merm houses, wurt can get for wormwood a lot of spider glands and mosquito glands and silk to make tends to heal, wood with merm choppers and can farm beequeen to get jellybeans easily. Also wurt must be near of a swamp so she can gather reeds more often to make healing salves and the moster meat dropped by merm vs spiders fights will not be eaten by the merms can be eaten by wormwood with few penalty. 

edit: and almost forget that wurt can obtain seeds by giving fishes to her king

Wes + Wortox

Wes can just do his usual stuff (dying), while Wortox can infinitely resurrect him due to his ability to mass produce telltale hearts.

This way Wes becomes extremely effective in:

-Providing bone shards

-Being a distraction

-Doing some ghost stuff anytime when needed

-Providing balloons

And even drops a soul for Wortox upon death!

It also solves Wes' hunger problems - don't eat, just die! Your imp friend is always ready to bring you back.

Winona with her bandana skin and Wolfgang with his head on bandana skin for bandits. Me and my friend, we're terrorising our world with the nasty combo. The heart of the gang.

Archived