Walter is awesome. And no, he does not need a buff!

10 hours ago, Shosuko said:

snip

dude, these two never seem to enjoy anything unless it makes someone else miserable. you aren't going to convince them to quit whinging and whining by reminding them that they are trying to garrote the community's happiness for their personal benefit. your energy is best spent pinging those rooks :D

on a more positive note those tiny wobys are super cute to see running around ^^ i don't have an issue with more adorable pupperonis~

I did also lean to the very critical views of others until I decided to have a solo playthrough with the duo and honestly, I'm quite content with them the way they are right now!

The only thing that I would change about them is incredibly trivial and it comes to Woby - I'd love to see her behave more like a real pup! (maybe adding new activities with her such as playing fetch, her digging out strange things, being able to hug giant fluffy Woby). Extremely optional and nothing a mod can't cover!

My biggest problem with Walter is his shots hitting the target not doing any damage . I hit Klaus with about 220 marbles and another 180ish gold rounds and another 60 hits with a tentacle spike. Still did not go down ! I have been so frustrated I haven't played all week. I did on paper well over 17k of damage if not 18k+ . Klaus never gives me that much trouble with other characters. 

Does his slingshot do damage if they dont flinch when hit ? 

Walter's sanity hit with damage is a bit excessive also even with some armor on.

I'm having fun with Walter. With all this inventory space and Walter not losing sanity from the dark, I gathered materials for 13 bunny huts, 15 drying racks, 4 crockpots, 2 ice boxes and much more all by day 11. By day 24 I had enough jerky/perogies to confidently kill dragonfly solo

My point being he is a pretty fun character if you're into casual pubs and want to contribute a sizeable amount to the potluck. That being said, I don't think a lot of people like pubs, but hey no one's perfect.  sure is fun at least.

(P.S: I still think his slingshots meh unless it's early game and you wanna trade meat for gold, or interestingly enough, fighting Ancient Gaurdian)

To dog pile on this "Walter is good train" so the devs and others can see different opinions to a vocal minority crying for even more Walter buffs...

I believe Walter is in an excellent spot. The problems that a lot of people point to when complaining about Walter is simply a lack of willingness to break out of "meta" plays. This is a very similar problem that people have with both Wormwood and Warly. Not every character needs to be played the same, for some, you need to adapt your play style and do things differently. Let's address the most common problems people point to:

Sanity drain is too high!

Use his pinetree pioneer hat and chest slot armor instead of forcing him to wear a football helmet or thulecite crown. Chest slot armors just aren't as popular as head slot armors, but that doesn't make them worse. In fact, given how he gains 3.3 sanity/minute while wearing thulecite suit, this is one of his best chest slot options, the sanity regen actually competes or exceeds that of wearing a tam on a normal character since he doesn't lose 5 sanity/minute during the evening and the night. 

He also excels at wearing funcap and belt of hunger. Belt of hunger is one of the items that actually raise Walter's sanity, which is nice, and combo'd with funcap Walter loses only 33.75 hunger per day or 45% of normal hunger lost by other characters. I find that I tend to eat far less often when I play Walter than when I play other characters since Walter can go a full 3.25 days without eating when he wears this full combo. Compare that to a normal hunger drain "meta" character who is running around with a backpack and tam, and they can only go 2 days without eating, meaning Walter takes over 50% longer to starve, has similar sanity recovery (if not better considering his lack of sanity drain), AND has 1 more inventory slot. It's actually pretty crazy and I highly recommend more people try out the combo or at least belt of hunger.

Walter is also one of the safest characters to do a ruins rush with. With a log suit and his pinetree pioneer hat he loses a measly 9 sanity per hit from bishops, that's the less sanity than other characters lose in 2 minutes in the cave. Considering how long you'll be in the cave, he tends to lose far less sanity than your average character.

He can also use his portable tent and any food (especially lichen when in the ruins) to recover both his health and sanity. Sleeping is another unpopular mechanic, but Walter can save a considerable amount of resources by simply sleeping and getting a quick drink or snack IRL. 

Slingshot is too weak!

The slingshot is in a great place. It's already strong enough to solo bosses like Bee Queen, what more do people want from this? I'm genuinely confused. 

Rock ammo: rock ammo is a cheap but functional early game ammo. It can be used to kill butterflies (especially useful in laggy servers) and gobblers (without needing to slow down and bait them with a berry). It can be used for a super cheap way to befriend rock lobsters who are great allies against bosses like toadstool or even fuelweaver. It can also be used to quickly start a fight with koalaphants and volt goats during day/evening. This saves a ton of time and let's you bring back a lot of meat for your team. 

Gold ammo: cheapest ammo. Gold is super easy to farm, even easier on Walter who can use 1 gold to kill 10 birds and average 5 morsels which can then be turned into 5 gold thus profiting 4. The damage is high enough to kill birds and rabbits in one shot for quick bonus food and possible krampus spawns. It's also cheap enough to just be spammed in boss fights with teammates. 34 damage per shot may not seem like a lot, but coupled with his perk to not take aggro, Walter is continuously shooting in a team fight scenario and the damage adds up.

Furthermore, it is particularly good at killing two generally annoying mobs; Ewecus and Tentacles. Ewecus is killed in 24 shots or 2.4 gold nuggets. Being mounted on Woby also prevents the snot attack making it an easy kill. Tentacle is killed in 15 shots or 1.5 gold nuggets - literally cannot hit you so free monster meat / spots / and tentacle spikes for you and your team.

Marble ammo: time consuming but farmable ammo. Strong enough to solo bosses such as bee queen and klaus, but it can be safely farmed from the comfort of your base. 

Cursed ammo: cheap and strong ammo. His best mix of cost and damage for ammo. Worst case, against enemies too fast to be hit by the tentacles, it's just a cheaper marble shot. Best case, this weapon averages 85 damage an attack allowing Walter to, at a safe range, contribute more than dark sword levels of damage in a boss team fight scenario. 

Poop ammo: Difficult to use cheap ammo. Can be used for a short cooking session. Can also be used to interrupt a bishops ranged attack preventing it from attacking at all allowing Walter to free kill bishops with enough practice. An ammo with great potential that will likely find more uses over time as people experiment with it. Don't sleep on this one. 

Freeze ammo: My personal favorite ammo of his. Twice as powerful as an ice staff per shot, allowing you to one hit freeze mobs such as mac tusk, bishops, ancient guardian, hounds, slurpers, and all spiders just to name a few. This ammo can give you a ton of room to breath in otherwise dangerous situations. Oh, and you also get to casually carry 60 shots of this in a single inventory slot, or effectively 120 ice staff shots or 6 full ice staves. This ammo was massively buffed when the range was increased to 10, prior to that there were situations where the additional range of ice staff may have proved more useful. 

Slowdown ammo: Situational ammo that can effectively stunlock certain enemies and bosses allowing you to dispatch them from range with another shot much more effectively and safely. I feel that this round got the biggest buff by allowing slingshot attacks to be canceled, it makes it much safer to weave in and a sudden increase in enemy speed by miscounting the slowdown timer doesn't mean an auto forced dismount from Woby. 

Woby is bad for X reason! 

Woby is Walter's biggest upside.

Big Woby: 10 speed in the early game is absurd, it costs just 1 monster meat for 6 minutes of maintained 10 speed. For reference, a player with a walking cane who is running on a road is only 9.75 speed. Building a highway system is expensive, and natural roads are extremely limiting and don't exist in the caves at all. Woby's speed and the time she stays transformed is in a great spot. She shouldn't compete with a fully tamed beefalo, that is a huge amount of time and work that a player needs to invest to tame one and they deserve a solid reward for doing it (though I'd be fine with beefalo being buffed, Klei please). Not to mention, nothing precludes Walter from also taming a beefalo later. 

Big Woby further allows Walter to use a piggyback from day 1 with virtually no downside, giving him either more of an inventory space advantage  or more of a speed advantage over other characters. 

Small Woby: 9 extra and immortal inventory slots is pretty insane. If you die, you get to respawn with 9 inventory slots worth of items and bundles even if you choose to be respawned at a meat effigy. Her following you between the caves and surface is a huge deal too. That means no more juggling inventory out of hutch and into Chester after doing a lot of work in the caves. No accidentally leaving some item or armor in Chester when you popped down to the caves and got sidetracked. This is even crazier when you have bundle wraps. Walter can have up to 50 inventory of space to work with while being mobile on the surface. 

He doesn't do anything flashy and amazing!

Walter has a slow but safe and consistent bee queen solo as mentioned earlier, but he's also the easiest fuelweaver rushing character in the game. 

Big Woby allows him to easily transport the suspicious marbles with basically no real investment. 

Shadow Knight level 3 can be killed for free while standing on a boat shooting 239 gold shots or 24 gold nuggets.

Tentapillars can be shot a few times safely, then you back off and one shot the baby tentacles, then move in and get a few more shots in. Takes 23 shots for the tentapiller + some extra for the babies. 

Fuelweaver can be cheesed by placing 2 spider dens in front of him and shooting him from outside the arena. You don't even need a lazy explorer to exit the arena, simply mount Woby (who is outside) from the inside and you'll jump out and onto her. Takes 471 gold shots or 189 cursed shots (on average) or some mix there in.

Remember that wires from the ruins each give you 5 gold nuggets so both bosses (FW and shadow knight) only require a measly 15 wires to kill. This is a dirt cheap and super safe FW rush that takes almost no skill and no rushing to pull off and could allow you to have both bone armor and bone helm around day 25-30 pretty consistently. Both items help Walter greatly (bone armor side steps his losing sanity from damage by preventing all damage and also prevents him from being knocked off Woby! and bone helm allows him to quickly recover sanity without sleeping or sanity foods while also allowing him to farm nightmare fuel), but they can also be given out to teammates to help them shine even more (such as Wickerbottom with bone helm being able to read as many books as she wishes with no glitches or downsides or speed bumps.) Other characters can certainly do similar things or even do it faster (we've seen pre day 20 FW kills from both Wolfgang and Wendy for example), but it's ease of pulling this off as Walter that really makes him stand out.

TL;DR

Walter is in a great spot, but people refuse to adapt and play new characters in a new way. The forums will trash any character the diverts from their rigidly defined "meta" of backpack only, football helmet or tam always, hambat only, pierogi only, etc. 

The only change that I would love for Klei to make is to change Woby so she doesn't run away from the player. It's just super annoying having to chase down big Woby, especially after a dismount and doubly especially after a dismount during a boss fight. Please Klei, make it happen. 

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

And here’s the TL:DR facts- If Klei can’t provide the same Uncompromising feelings of the single player game by creating harder modes.. harder difficulty toggles, New biomes you have to sail out to find harder SOMETHING drawing Inspiration from their Single Player game and its Add-Ons... Then DST is always going to feel like a game that’s lost it’s way.

Well, maybe for you it feels like it lost its* way, but not for everybody. 

22 hours ago, Squirrel12 said:

Something I found fascinating when he was first released, was that everyone was saying he was a character for new players and he was easy. Even The Beard 777 said that in his video.

I don't know what people were on...He's really difficult for new people. He can't tank at all. New players really struggle with that. 

That seems to happen nearly every time and it's a big part of the reason I keep telling people to you know...actually play the new character/a rework before calling for adjustments/nerfs/buffs. There was so much whining that Walter was going to be "OP" when he was announced but man have people changed their tunes now that it's been a bit.

4 hours ago, themightyone said:

My biggest problem with Walter is his shots hitting the target not doing any damage . I hit Klaus with about 220 marbles and another 180ish gold rounds and another 60 hits with a tentacle spike. Still did not go down ! I have been so frustrated I haven't played all week. I did on paper well over 17k of damage if not 18k+ . Klaus never gives me that much trouble with other characters. 

Does his slingshot do damage if they dont flinch when hit ? 

Walter's sanity hit with damage is a bit excessive also even with some armor on.

They said that with the increased range adjustment that the shots have a chance to miss.  This is a physics chance, not rng.  Similar to dodging mac tusk or bishop.  If klaus jumps you are probably going to miss him.  idk why else you would miss him though, so feel free to elaborate.

Walter certainly isn't awesome. He's ok, yes.

Is excellent early game, provided you don't take damage. Can supply a lot of morsels by hunting small critters via Gold Ammo, can easily take aggro of Koales, Sheeps, Vargs, goad them somewhere advantageous and de-aggro. Can make early on a cheap auto Krampi farm (evidently low efficient though when compared to Wicker's Krampi farm via BotW+STS with a Tentacle Trap) by Birds-sniping with a Feather Hat equipped close to Friendly Scarecrow, using some baits surrounded with Anenemies (need to rush Moon archipelago). Can make Salt mining easy by keeping Cookie Cutters at bay. And with enough ammo can "cheese" AG (especially), FW and some seasonal bosses from across a ridge - not efficient, but if one wants job done the danger-free way, a valid option. These things, Walter excels in - again: provided he doesn't take damage.

But if he takes damage for whatever reason, hell breaks lose - more so if other players close to you have spawned shadows to top your own. And no, not even a "try-hard" can write "having 5-6-7 Shadows on top of you during a boss fight is a good/desirable thing" without a healthy dose of low-key Dunning-Kruger effect flex.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:33 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I’m playing on an XBOX we don’t have Mods.. and we will not EVER have Mods. When I talk about an Uncompromising Mode.. (MODE NOT MOD) I am talking very specifically about a currently Non-Existent Game Mode created, and Designed by Klei Developers (and not Mod Creators) a MODE (again Not MOD....)

Yeah....but it's called uncompromising mode not mod tho. And here's how to do hard mode go to world settings and make it never stop raining and frog rain is lots with no autumn. That's your uncomp mode it's not too hard to do. (I'm only semi joking I promise)

I think Walter's in a pretty good spot right now. Everyone doesn't need to be as strong as Maxwell and Wickerbottom. The biggest issue I have with him now is how big big Woby is, she's rather obstructive when you're trying to go through chests and could even be the death of you on a boat if she blocks something important like an anchor. Kind of wish I could make her small somehow, or stay out of the way.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:37 PM, Frashaw27 said:

The only light source that can last more then 8 minutes is the Glowcap/Mushroom Light which is locked behind Toadstool, and since your advent hate of the boss fights of the game, I'm going to assume that you didn't kill him before this point. This means that all this time, what you were blaming on starvation was actually just Charlie reaping you. That is the normal case, but there is also the chance that other players killed you (using unconventional methods like burning stuff around you to take fire damage or soaking a player in water balloons for freezing damage), Hounds, Nightmare Creatures, or the like could have also been the culprit. In short, while there is a reason behind you dying for every 8 minute break you take, Hunger is going to not be high on that list of probabilities if you have been taking care of it.

If you need to take a break, that is fine, but you need to either have someone babysit you while you do or turn off the server before you get back on. There is also the option of taking shorter breaks, as the time you take seems to be the one killing you.

A lightning rod, activated moon altar, Abigail, or Scaled Furnace provide enough light to go AFK for more than 8 minutes, although the Scaled Furnace will overheat you during most seasons. If you're gaining sanity over time (Maxwell, tam, Glommer, sisturn, etc) and you have something protecting you from hounds (Being on a boat, fossils, statues, etc) then hunger and temperature are the only threats left, which can also be solved in an AFK friendly manner with a Scaled Furnace or moon altar. But I agree with you that "How good they are at idling" isn't a very good measure of a character, since you shouldn't really be going AFK for more than 8 minutes anyways.

14 hours ago, Misuto said:

Cursed ammo: cheap and strong ammo. His best mix of cost and damage for ammo. Worst case, against enemies too fast to be hit by the tentacles, it's just a cheaper marble shot. Best case, this weapon averages 85 damage an attack allowing Walter to, at a safe range, contribute more than dark sword levels of damage in a boss team fight scenario. 

Melee weapons attack 2.5 times per second and the slingshot only 1 time per second, so the Dark Sword would be dealing 170 DPS compared to the slingshot's 85 DPS. Even including the DPS loss from dodging or receiving hitstun anything stronger than a spear would be outdamaging best case scenario Cursed Rounds.

19 hours ago, Shosuko said:

They said that with the increased range adjustment that the shots have a chance to miss.  This is a physics chance, not rng.  Similar to dodging mac tusk or bishop.  If klaus jumps you are probably going to miss him.  idk why else you would miss him though, so feel free to elaborate.

That's the weird thing is my shots are all hitting the target , they just dont do the specified damage . It's so frustrating! I tried Klaus a few dozen times hit him with 220 marbles , 180+ gold and 60 tentacle spike hits and he did not die . I got him to final form many times but could not finish him. And did over 17000 damage on paper. None of my shots missed . I really wish they had a hp meter on consoles. I haven't played in over a week because of how pissed off that fight made me. This was before they updated the slingshot range also. It almost seems to me if he doesn't flinch when shot then the shot doesn't count and no damage done. 

I have to ask, since I’ve seen it be said multiple times in this thread...

why on earth would you ever use gold ammo over marble ammo? A marble bean farm is available in like 2 days and should be ramped up just fine after winter. I heavily recommend just only using marbles.

edit: to clarify, only using marbles for your main damage. The other ammo can be mixed in.

2 minutes ago, psychotwilight said:

I have to ask, since I’ve seen it be said multiple times in this thread...

why on earth would you ever use gold ammo over marble ammo? A marble bean farm is available in like 2 days and should be ramped up just fine after winter. I heavily recommend just only using marbles

Marble Ammo takes alot of time to be farmed: You need to gather all the required marbles for a marble farm, plant all the marbles, wait 12 ingame days (1.6 hours), and then use Pickaxes (or other ways of mining) en masse to gather all that marble.
With Pickaxes you'll have to pay 0.61 Flints and 0.61 Twigs per Marble you farm.
With Opulent Pickaxes you'll have to pay 0.15 Gold Nuggets and 0.30 Twigs per Marble you farm.
And if you farm them too late, you'll have to wait another 12 days.

Gold Rounds on the other hand are literally free: You can craft 8 Gold Rounds at the price of nothing, considering you use the first 2 Gold Rounds to shoot down birds and trade the resulting morsel with the Pig King.

Pebbles are just useless.

I originally thought that Walter was fine but After observing some of my Casual noob player friends playing him- I feel like Walter is a mixed bag of everything and it just doesn’t go over very well at all, Walter is meant to be an easier character to play, he gets a free 9 slot storage chest in Woby and feeding her 3 Monster Meats will turn her into a rideable passive Beefalo.

Features that a more experienced player will look at as something they didn’t need but these items are a blessing to casuals.

Now let’s look at where Walter becomes Not so Casual friendly- Taking damage from anything causes him to continuously drain Sanity, Woby can’t be used in Combat and if she is attacked while Walter is riding her she will throw him off leaving him vulnerable to enemy attacks. 

One of if not THE BIGGEST thing a Newbie player struggles with is managing Sanity.

Theres also his small stomach that a less skilled player is going to struggle with, Walter ends up in full on Starvation mode in less than about 9 minutes.. Hunger & Sanity are a casuals biggest challenges.

Making Walter (even though he gets 9 free storage slots, a pocket Beefalo, and his own ranged weapon) Not such a good character pick for casual newbie players. Now that we have established that Walter is NOT Casual player friendly by any means..

My biggest (personal) Disappointment with Walter is Woby.. She should feel more like a loyal trained companion.. And I don’t know how Klei could transfer that into gameplay- But I do have one tiny thing I could Suggest

(Walter Befriends Woby in his animated Short by tempting her with a Beef Jerky Stick.. not raw monster meat..) So Maybe Walter could feed Woby Cooked Meat Jerky to do unique stuff?

3 hours ago, themightyone said:

That's the weird thing is my shots are all hitting the target , they just dont do the specified damage . It's so frustrating! I tried Klaus a few dozen times hit him with 220 marbles , 180+ gold and 60 tentacle spike hits and he did not die . I got him to final form many times but could not finish him. And did over 17000 damage on paper. None of my shots missed . I really wish they had a hp meter on consoles. I haven't played in over a week because of how pissed off that fight made me. This was before they updated the slingshot range also. It almost seems to me if he doesn't flinch when shot then the shot doesn't count and no damage done. 

I have not experienced this issue at all, try again and see if it still happens.

Woby doesn’t need a rework, just some QoL stuff like commanding her to “Sit!” and she won’t run away from that spot unless you get too far from her, or to “Stay!” and she’ll remain there like chester does when you leave the eyebone in him. Another idea I had that I don’t like as much is “Fetch!” where she’d pick you up and run to safety when something aggroed on you- seems like it’d be overpowered, but I’m putting it out there. 

About the marble thing- I just get 18 marble and replant those, skimming the other 18 off for 3 stacks of marbles which is more than enough for the time it takes to grow, plus the mining is quite easy when you use slurtle slime. Yeah, gold rounds are free but the damage isn’t as good- Turkeys and Batilisks aren’t a oneshot, spiders take 3 shots instead of 2, pigs take more shots etc etc I find that the marble farming is worth it

On 7/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I originally thought that Walter was fine but After observing some of my Casual noob player friends playing him- I feel like Walter is a mixed bag of everything and it just doesn’t go over very well at all, Walter is meant to be an easier character to play, he gets a free 9 slot storage chest in Woby and feeding her 3 Monster Meats will turn her into a rideable passive Beefalo.

Features that a more experienced player will look at as something they didn’t need but these items are a blessing to casuals.

Now let’s look at where Walter becomes Not so Casual friendly- Taking damage from anything causes him to continuously drain Sanity, Woby can’t be used in Combat and if she is attacked while Walter is riding her she will throw him off leaving him vulnerable to enemy attacks. 

One of if not THE BIGGEST thing a Newbie player struggles with is managing Sanity.

Theres also his small stomach that a less skilled player is going to struggle with, Walter ends up in full on Starvation mode in less than about 9 minutes.. Hunger & Sanity are a casuals biggest challenges.

Making Walter (even though he gets 9 free storage slots, a pocket Beefalo, and his own ranged weapon) Not such a good character pick for casual newbie players. Now that we have established that Walter is NOT Casual player friendly by any means..

My biggest (personal) Disappointment with Walter is Woby.. She should feel more like a loyal trained companion.. And I don’t know how Klei could transfer that into gameplay- But I do have one tiny thing I could Suggest

(Walter Befriends Woby in his animated Short by tempting her with a Beef Jerky Stick.. not raw monster meat..) So Maybe Walter could feed Woby Cooked Meat Jerky to do unique stuff?

Walter is not meant to be an easier character to play.  He is meant to be higher risk/higher reward.  He has relatively low health and hunger, no sanity drain from bosses as long as he stays at full health, and excellent mobility while riding woby and shooting his slingshot.

I don't know who was spreading the idea that Walter was meant to be easier, but they were speaking from ignorance.

Walter is exceptional at a nomad playstyle and ruins rushing but if he takes hits can very rapidly find himself in a bad situation.

The tradeoff is that his slingshot is a versatile tool, sanity can be easier to manage, and he has extra storage in Woby.  Walter's in a great spot right now.

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

Can you explain why you consider Walter "exceptional" at ruins rushing?

Woby can help him explore and enter the ruins quicker.  Woby also can hold more loot allowing Walter to keep everything with him through the rush, and bring more back.  Woby does not take damage, so you don't need to worry about him dying like you would with hutch.  Woby can't be looted if Walter is riding him so its safer to exit.

Fighting rooks is easier with slingshot since you can interrupt their attack animation.  Poop pellets can be timed well to de-aggro bishops allowing you to fight them without tanking either.  Slingshot is also great at farming shadow creatures because you don't need to wait for them to get to you or dodge them.  Also he does not have any passive sanity drain in the ruins, so unless you take damage you won't worry about color distortion or extra shadow monsters.

When you do take damage sanity is easy to recover because you only need enough to stop spawning shadow creatures.  Without a passive drain you can comfortably sit at that level of sanity without much issue.

Gold rounds can be prototyped from when you build science machine and can help you farm birds for plenty of gold pk before you dive into ruins too, so ammo is not a problem.

19 hours ago, Shosuko said:

Gold rounds can be prototyped from when you build science machine and can help you farm birds for plenty of gold pk before you dive into ruins too, so ammo is not a problem.

I’ll advocate for marble again here, the marble ammo is pretty critical here for killing bishops faster. 

Also worth noting Walter can restore his sanity for free by planting some trees and a firepit close to the ruins, you can tell stories 24/7 in the caves. The slingshot also makes it really easy to get clockworks and the guardian stuck on geometry to kill them with impunity. 

1 hour ago, psychotwilight said:

I’ll advocate for marble again here, the marble ammo is pretty critical here for killing bishops faster. 

Also worth noting Walter can restore his sanity for free by planting some trees and a firepit close to the ruins, you can tell stories 24/7 in the caves. The slingshot also makes it really easy to get clockworks and the guardian stuck on geometry to kill them with impunity. 

You can toggle poop shots between hambat swings to take out bishops.

Archived