HELP cant play

i was doing very good on my colony and it got to cycle 100 but I saw something scary and now i cant play on that colony because it scares me to play on there how do i remove scary stuff like is there texture pack or something help!!!

I just started playing and I dont want to stop right now i only just joined 

I´m really sorry, you cant play, because something scares you, but your "explanation" does not make any sense. And so you cant be helped. 

What exactly is the problem? Please describe it in more detail. Or even better, if you can, make a screenshot. 

I assume you are scared of a visual pattern of some kind? If so, there is not really a solution out there yet. But if something like this scares you that much, maybe you should seek professional counselling.

If it's a pattern in the rock just have your dupes dig it out.  

I have to agree though that if a randomly generated visual pattern is triggering such anxiety, then you desperately need to seek professional assistance.

Mental trauma isn't something to mess with or to deal with on your own.

Assuming this is a real post and not some kind of not funny joke.

Some visuals can be disturbing to certain players. One game I have played has an arachnophobia (fear of spiders) mode that be enabled. Here is an article:

https://www.usgamer.net/amp/satisfactory-arachnophobia-mode-shields-scary-spiders

Replacing certain creatures or whatever sprites that disturbed  the OP would not be unheard of.

Klei and/or mod community would need more information about this instance to address though. A screenshot would be most helpful, but sounds difficult for OP to obtain.

1 hour ago, yoakenashi said:

Klei and/or mod community would need more information about this instance to address though. A screenshot would be most helpful, but sounds difficult for OP to obtain.

A save game would also help. That should be easier. But we need some explanation. 

This does sound some legitimate phobia being triggered, but unfortunately in somebody that has not yet looked for help with the primary problem. Alternatively, this is somebody young. We may already be able to help but we need more information. A phobia trigger can be literally anything.

i will try to give more info but i cant get any screen pictures because taking them would scare me

i also dont know how to put any pictures on here because im new to the forums

i just need some time to think about what i can share about it

i also dont know how to get game save files and i will never know how to share them

1 hour ago, SIkly said:

i also dont know how to get game save files and i will never know how to share them

My Documents, Klei, OxygenNotIncluded, save_files

Copy and paste the .sav file into the comments I think.

there are many things that your eyes will see, people like to see things where there are no things. ever looked at crazy ceiling patterns or mad curtains and seen faces? i had a pair of curtains in my bedroom many years ago that at night looked as though it was covered in clown faces! scared the polluted dirt out of me!

however, there are also cool things, like this heart

image.png.c5d8391c6c73bd487737afed37bbeff1.pngimage.png.c3ab1935f108ae7255760e9fc2be8c5b.png

here, a train

image.png.04540e0d4d090506b7a4d1de45e5fae2.png

an 8-bit lion

image.png.0da695f9f8b35452aaf43dcf19d0de6a.png

a bus..?

image.png.011d6ecd762bcd239bee0a35ed3ec132.png

FFS, this is turning into a horror scenario already. I bet someone will say "This thing was a hoax, a click-bait or something" then OP will provide the save file and then that someone will be found dead by whatever he saw in that save file.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:50 PM, sheaker said:

Those may look like scary faces... Nevertheless Author of this topic should ask for professional help.

Very likely. But keep in mind not everybody has access to that and the OP may also already be getting it.

Unsure if OP is trolling...or if genuine but I'll bite.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, SIkly said:

i also dont know how to put any pictures on here because im new to the forums

The instructions for attaching files is literally underneath the text box:

image.png.a97281c704c4b76d076fa5449daa2d2a.png

For screenshots you just paste (Ctrl+V) and it'll automatically upload it.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, SIkly said:

FOR WINDOWS:

\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files

FOR MAC:

On your Mac's Finder menu bar on the top of your screen, click on the "GO" option > on the dropdown menu, Choose "Go to Folder..."When prompted to enter in the folder that you would like to search for, copy and paste this filepath:
~/Library/Application Support/unity.Klei.Oxygen Not Included/save_files/" and click "Go".

FOR LINUX:

~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files

Now you know. You could've found all of this information here.

But nobody can help you if you don't give us more information about what it is you're so afraid of. What rock was it? Do you know the name of the rock that scared you? There are a lot of elements in the game, and it'd be really hard for someone to make a mod that removed the texture of all of the elements for you.

Archived