What skins would you give to characters ported from DLC?

Whenever a new character is added to DST that is either, completely new(e.g. Wortox or Wurt) or ported from existing DLC(e.g. Warly or Wormwood), they have all had three skins released alongside them, so which characters would you choose to port to DST and what skins would you give them? 

I would port a reworked Walani to DST and for skins I would give her:

More traditional surfer attire, such as a Wetsuit.

A volcano themed Magmatic set.

A mermaid skin. (I might attempt to draw this but my art is terrible)

7 minutes ago, Mor-Forwyn2003 said:

Whenever a new character is added to DST that is either, completely new(e.g. Wortox or Wurt) or ported from existing DLC(e.g. Warly or Wormwood), they have all had three skins released alongside them, so which characters would you choose to port to DST and what skins would you give them? 

I would port a reworked Walani to DST and for skins I would give her:

More traditional surfer attire, such as a Wetsuit.

A volcano themed Magmatic set.

A mermaid skin. (I might attempt to draw this but my art is terrible)

I think that would be an awesome idea! However, I can’t imagine how Walani would walk in the mermaid skin to be honest-

The volcano skin would be pretty interesting....however maybe not for the magmatic, since I think those were skins for the characters who were in the forge.

12 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

I think that would be an awesome idea! However, I can’t imagine how Walani would walk in the mermaid skin to be honest-

The volcano skin would be pretty interesting....however maybe not for the magmatic, since I think those were skins for the characters who were in the forge.

I thought since the running animation consists of the character’s legs flailing from left to right in an already exaggerated fashion it wouldn’t be too difficult to implement.

I thought Walani could have a skin from an existing set kinda like how Warly got a Victorian skin despite not being added to the game until long after the gorge event ended.

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I just want Walani and as many different skins for her surfboard as Abigails flower now has.

I’d like skins for her surfboard too, although belonging skins tend to be only used for character refreshes, but this could still be a possibility.

4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Victorian Wilba!

Oh my God I didn’t realize I wanted this until now! Those sketches are awesome!

You want Sun Wu Kong from Smite?

I would just be happy with Basic Wilbur, Shipwrecked Prime Ape, Snow Monkey & Shadow Wilbur skins. 

IF Wilbur ever comes to the game.. I also hope they do something further with him being a Monkey though.. maybe Hounds chase him over humans (because he’s a Monkey) I also hope they further expand upon his Poop throwing Ability, maybe it can Anger enemy Mobs like Koelephants so they chase him?

The point I’m trying to make is that characters that are NOT Human like Wilbur, Webber, Wortox, Wormwood, Wilba, and Wurt have the most room to be expanded upon and be made into something really creative.

(Also P.S. I’m serious about those Walani Surfboard skins Klei, I’d buy those Day One.)

3 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

Pirate Walani, for sure.

She used to be one, after all.

I would prefer pirate cosmetics so Anyone can be a pirate.. such as a Cutlass skin for the Spear, Pirate hat for the straw hat etc.. 

but Yeah. Pirate Walani is cool too I guess

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

(Also P.S. I’m serious about those Walani Surfboard skins Klei, I’d buy those Day One.)

And I even pre-order Wilbur.

P/s: wait how about Klei made a list of Next Rework DLC chars (that not yet port) and the most Pre-order go live next, guaranteed money yeahh!!!

P/s 2: any Wilbur fan out there, or it's just me :(

15 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

Me and @Hornete came up with some concepts for Victorian Wheeler and Wagstaff skins, with Wheeler being a bobby/police officer, and Wagstaff a train engineer. :o

Those seem like interesting ideas, very fitting of those characters.

14 hours ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Walani as a pirate since she probably used to be one.

9 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

Pirate Walani, for sure.

She used to be one, after all.

This was another idea I had, but I feel that Walani’s default attire is already pretty pirate-like, all she’d need is a pirate hat reskin for the straw hat or top hat to complete the look. This is just my opinion though and I have seen people say she looks more cowgirl than pirate.

4 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Sun Wu Kong isn't from Smite. He Originates from the 16th Century Chinese Novel Journey too the west

The image he posted is from Smite.

But since Smite is a huge game crammed full of all sorts of mythological gods, yeah you would be correct.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

The image he posted is from Smite.

But since Smite is a huge game crammed full of all sorts of mythological gods, yeah you would be correct.

I imagine he just searched "Sun WuKong" and grabbed the first good image he saw. Actually, let me try that

Yep, Second image on google.

sense I'm here, Some skins I'd expect for Wagstaff are

>Triumphent (This is a given, but it's especially fitting for him given his goals)

>Steampunk skin. This could be considered victorian, but I think it would do well for him

>young. It would be interesting too know how he came to know more about the constant that Maxwell himself.

2 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

>Steampunk skin. This could be considered victorian, but I think it would do well for him

And

>Retro

Which could also bring the Retro skin of WX out. Which might also give Wilson and Maxwell retro skins.

Just now, minespatch said:

And

>Retro

Which could also bring the Retro skin of WX out. Which might also give Wilson and Maxwell retro skins.

You've sparked an idea in me. It has very little too do with your idea, but it still sparked it.

Archived