• Be friend with every half human half animal mob
  • Make at least one of Chester and Hutch transformation
  • Extinguish wildfire
  • Ice Ice Baby - complete all slots in Icebox with Ice
  • Jump in every wormwhole and big tentacle's hole
  • 1000 ways to die
  • Traveler - discover whole world

I will wrote more later.

Dumb ways to die...so many dumb ways to die...

--Be friends with every half human half animal mob--I'm assuming you don't mean in the SAME playthrough?  Well, okay, I guess you could switch characters...but then IS it the same playthrough...?  (Nobody but Wurt can befriend the Merms, and she can't befriend the pigmen.  Bunnymen should be okay with her, though, seeing as how she's a vegan like them.)

--I've extinguished wildfires many times, and the nice thing is, that as Willow it doesn't even sting.  :)

--YOU jump in every hole!  I'm outta here.  : P

--I almost always discover the whole world unless I die first, yeah.  I love to explore.

The "burn down a forest for charcoal but then it reaches the base" sounds like SO many early clueless LP's I've seen.  I think my favourite here is the end of Stumpt's Season 1.  "You shouldn't've burned trees so close to my farms!"  "Well, YOU shouldn't've put your farms so close to my fire!"  "Um...I don't think _time_ works that way."  And "I burned, what I wanted, to burn."

Technically yes.

AND everything else.

Forgot to get materials for a torch/campfire is another INSANELY common one "What?  What kind of game is it where you need GRASS at all times?  I don't think of _grass_ as important!"  (well START doing so; it's one of the most-used ingredients in all DS.)  "I'm wearing a backpack made of grass, why can't I just disassemble _that_?"    (Technically MY very first death was due to darkness, but it was because I couldn't _place_ the fire not because I didn't know I even NEEDED one, so..)

Maybe that can be a square, or a few:  Stuff about causes of First Death?

...Notorious

Used commands

Made every statue

Survived an entire year on the sea

Got every fish on display

Survived an entire year without any science/alchemy recipe

Died to a tallbird you babied

Ate the tallbird you babied

Played PvP

Killed/died to someone in PvP

Played dodgeball with waterballoons and lost/won to death by freezing

Deleted a world by mistake

Played around with game files

Right clicked something on the base while holding a torch by mistake

Entered the server on winter/summer and survived

Lured people on a boat voyage and drowned everyone

Wrote something on the map through turfs

Made (deceiving) signs to show where base is (not)

Made a honey farm with evil flowers

Caused beefalo/spider/pig/bunny/merms extinction

Crafted everything there is to craft that is not from events

Reported a bug

16 hours ago, zVince said:

When I have some free time, I'll do part two. Now I need more ideas.  :wilson_dorky:

• Get a Iridescent Gem
  • Play for each character
  • Cook each dish in a crock pot
  • Create a bridge from boats to the moon island

17 hours ago, zVince said:

When I have some free time, I'll do part two. Now I need more ideas.  :wilson_dorky:

Here are few of my ideas on next session if you decide to make one that is

- Forgot to turn Flingo on in Summer

- Woke up 3 Treeguards in a row

- Sank his first boat

- Got gears from a tumbleweed

And last but not least

- Died to Starvation

2 minutes ago, emin61 said:

@bruhmoment23

You never adopted a pet!?

Uhh....they get annoying after a while, but i havent adopted any in my current megabase world :wilson_dilemma:

New bingo ideas: Have atleast 5 loyal skins, played the klei hosted forge/gorge (not workshop reforge or regorgitated!), learning about the game's lore, experienced griefing in-game, went sea fishing, killed a boss using gunpowder, starved to death.

bingo.thumb.jpg.36be1fd62ede15b118c4b091f00dc631.jpg

I only got my first krampus sack a week ago.  I've killed Klaus and Krampus many times without getting it ever until last week.  I've tried taming beefs but it takes so long, and so much dedication that I typically have to choose between some other vital task (boss clearing, food production, hound protection, season protection) and the beef T_T sry beefy boys.

I said no for carrying the pieces on my back across the map b/c I used beefs to move them.  I've never based in the ruins, or spent an entire season there... so I felt I should say no.  I've cleared the ruins, but its more of an "in and out" thing, never more than a few days.

I'd love to build a mega base but I tend to reset my world, optimizing the initial year or two of solo play rather than play through after doing everything.  I've survived well over 1000 days combined XD  but in a single world I think I've only made it to the 3-400 day mark before finding some reason to start over.  I did try not deleting my oldest world when I started a new one before but then I came back and had no clue what was going on, so I torched my base and suicided to restart the world...

Is it griefing if you torch / sabotage your own base in a solo world?  Should I be rolling back on myself?  Am I a bad Willow, or a good Willow because I fire everything?

e.thumb.png.89aa88bec1eff3b47dc191fa980ed839.png
Alrighty, Quicker spoiler section to go in depht about each achievement.

Spoiler

- I think everyone did this at some point, haha. It's sooo much more convenient, especially before the Wendy rework when 1. Base was infested with beefalo because of an ever-growing herd and 2. Abigail wasn't NEARLY as reliable to fight off hounds
- i-it's not my fault, it was abigail's!
- Hunting spiders in the caves tends to end up with that happening. Thankfully Abigail dispatched of them really well so I didn't even need to acknowledge their attack.
- CURSE YOU, BEE QUEEN!!!
- First Winter blind is fun. For Deerclops, that is.
- First Autumn blind is fun. Not for the Gobbler though.
- CURSE YOU, BEE QUEEN. This was not particularly her fault but after literally TWO WEEKS of trying to beat that royal wet sock I hold an extreme grudge against her, and this ended up happening in one of our.. MANY travles to the Bee Queen.
- I love my little Vargling, even though I have a phobia of dogs IRL lol
- 6000 days baby! 
- Well, I was already gonna kill that happy little fuzzball (Die.) but dang that was annoying.
- I'm a professional Lumberjacking Wendy (I will never return to base without at LEAST 300 logs) and I pride myself in my work, but even a lumberjack needs a break sometimes.
- "what happened to the plants." "..Oh, right, I forgot disease was a thing."
- It's a go-to when you have a large base.
- The location was SOOO perfect... until the meteors started falling..
- First Summer blind is fun. For the Antlion, that is.
- so... so many glommers were killed. in 6000 days, we killed glommer EVERY. SINGLE. FULL MOON. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. and not ONE. ONE SINGULAR KRAMPUS SACK. SO MUCH TIME, AND EFFORT, AND GLOMMER MURDER... for nothing.
at the very least I enjoyed killing glommer, I really don't like him. Glomglom is cute though.
- We didn't meet beefalo until much later, so this was fun. For no one, that is.
- I SPENT SO LONG, GETTING THE BUTTERFLIES FOR MY GLOSSOMER SADDLE FOR MY BABY GIRL WLHELMA. SHE WAS THE BEST BEEFALO TO OVER LIVE AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE W E b BE r FOR LETTING HER GO
- We were fighting the Dragonfly in winter when Deerclops showed up, so we just let big momma dragonfly do the job for us. Before killing her, that is.
- "Unaaaa, can you rollback pleaseee?"
- You know my signature? that's what trying to live in the ruins for a season did to me. Panicking and running away from 300 things, I thought using a teleportato staff would be a good idea.
Ha.
- Working on a base there, Place is really small but hopefully it'll be worth it in the long run!
- I'm reaaally not sure if this counts, but I Have made a ton of really big bases, but i'm not sure where it starts to count as a mega base.
- i am not killing toadstool that thing is insanely annoying
- 6000 days baybeeeeee

image.thumb.png.d2cc1f9961561320ef5a7de97472cfbe.png
Im actually surprised I didn't get more of these.

- I MIGHT have done some of the things I haven't checked back when I was still new to the game (ex: forget lightning rod, let Antlion get pissy, not disable disease) but that was so long ago that I can't reliably remember, so they remain unchecked.

I actually have never fought the Ancient Fuelweaver. I can't run caves by myself and my friends and I usually don't have the patience to get to fuelweaver (except for me and @GetNerfedOn, but there is some invisible boogeyman that kicks me out of the game every time I try to enter caves in their world)

On the topic of no caves, I don't think I've stayed underground for an ENTIRE season.

My longest day count is somewhere in the 600s solo, and 400 something in DST.

I don't remember ever forgetting a hammer to bee queen.

16 hours ago, Canis said:

I actually have never fought the Ancient Fuelweaver. I can't run caves by myself and my friends and I usually don't have the patience to get to fuelweaver (except for me and @GetNerfedOn, but there is some invisible boogeyman that kicks me out of the game every time I try to enter caves in their world)

oh! my friend had the same issue! clear your DNS cache, and it should get fixed... both of you should do that and the issue should get fixed.

Archived