Don't Starve Together: Bingo

1 hour ago, zVince said:

Don't Starve Together Bingo: Mark your achievements and experiences made in Don't Starve Together!

forum.thumb.png.a5ecaca2873bbdb9fbe7bbb0061eb964.png

Reveal hidden contents

1089873085_forumcpia.thumb.png.3f1b28329c3af891fa0fbe372dd3eb1e.png

Crab King is count as "ALL BOSSES" if he is still in beta? Also how big must be base to count as MEGA BASE? Eg. 10x10 turf size?

Anyways. BINGO! Geez I really want to see achivments like these on steam. Holy cow, Klei can you finally add them? Please.

Spoiler

image.png.7963b3587135b80dc85b38ba24e7aa2c.png

Boy this sure brings things into perspective :D

forum.png.5f512d025384d484d6d1d7c268854c21.thumb.png.7dbdd52ad74df5c1096a30f1e8d020a0.png

- i didn't just survive 4 seasons, i survived 11 if you count the dlcs XD 

- glommer has perished at the hands of weres so many times in my worlds. the most memorable instance was when i decided to angrily revenge myself upon the werepig and tanked it with a garland and a spear, dooming me to shameful death.

- i guess i can pride myself with the fact that i've never let disease spread further than 4 plants??? XD

- what counts as mega base???

- i still have toadstool, misery toadstool, bee queen w/o cheese, fuelweaver, malbatross and crab king on my list

- my highest current day count is at 584 in the Comet Observatory server (and i am also proud of all the rollbacks that got me there!)

forum.png.5f512d025384d484d6d1d7c268854c21.thumb.png.f50b5208859c4257666c16e94e122057.png

idk what means the gobbler  square

i didnt finish to tame a beffalo, always die before xD

how big is a megabase? i made huge bases in a lot of games but nothing like the XXXX days tours, not even close

i need to kill missery toadstool and crabking, for the 1st im prepare for the crab i tried with my leftovers gems and he **** me

and my longest world has 680 days

43 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

forum.png.5f512d025384d484d6d1d7c268854c21.thumb.png.f50b5208859c4257666c16e94e122057.png

idk what means the gobbler  square

i didnt finish to tame a beffalo, always die before xD

how big is a megabase? i made huge bases in a lot of games but nothing like the XXXX days tours, not even close

i need to kill missery toadstool and crabking, for the 1st im prepare for the crab i tried with my leftovers gems and he **** me

and my longest world has 680 days

wait what!? you haven' tamed a beefalo and have the word beefalo in your name?! Go tame a beefalo right now!

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

Crab King is count as "ALL BOSSES" if he is still in beta? Also how big must be base to count as MEGA BASE? Eg. 10x10 turf size?

Anyways. BINGO! Geez I really want to see achivments like these on steam. Holy cow, Klei can you finally add them? Please.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7963b3587135b80dc85b38ba24e7aa2c.png

48 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Longest world 403 days

Not sure about the megabase but in that world i have around 20 drying racks and a bunch of stuff but not too big

I used Clops to fight sleepy Bearger once

I wouldn't consider Crab King. I consider a mega base a base that occupies a large space in biomes proportions. 

Well, here's mine.  Looking at the bottom row I realise there's a LOT of stuff I haven't done, but...most of that stuff I haven't done because I don't care about it.

dstbingomine.thumb.png.e2d98ba68b5e49a69774350a2fd54706.png

And now, for show-and-tell (mainly tell) with Captain Chaotica, to explain some of what I mean with these question marks and such.  Put in a spoiler 'cos many people would probably find it boring.  : P

Spoiler

--Beefalo to kill hounds:  Yep. Every chance I get, once the numbers get big enough to stunlock me and I don't have a bunch of tooth traps yet.

--I've been INJURED by the tentacles, but not because I got distracted and I'm not sure if I've died from that or not...

--Meat in inventory near bunnymen:  Does regular DS count?

--Deerclops spawned near base (sighs) YES...

--Has anybody ever NOT yelled at a Gobbler?

--Yeah..."forgot" to hammer the Bee Queen.  We'll go with that.  I didn't hammer her, but it was more like "didn't WANT to".

--Adopted a pet HELL YEAH

--Survived all four seasons?  With all different weird length configurations, too!

--Glommer has indeed been killed by werepigs, yeah.

dstcivday52revenge.png.845bbe15e6ed0c3af41d0ab3ab54a387.png

CURSE YOOOOUUUUU!!!

--I've never DELIBERATELY used the Bearger to farm wood that I can remember, but I have benefitted from it...

--Never had more than a few diseased plants at once.

--I...don't like the caves.  So, no.

--Never PURPOSELY made a REAL base near the meteors--normally, I see the marks there already and move on, or after I build just a couple things, meteors happen, and I go "Whoops", dismantle my stuff and move far away.  However, I did recently make my "ruins" near the meteors on purpose, and I'm planning to turn that into a _seconary_ base, so...

--Antlion made craters at base (sigh) YES...

dstcivday161stupidantlion.png.5f965aca86e1b596672660a003562219.png

Normally I'm really good about this, but do you know when the game DOESN'T give you any verbal warnings?  When you're ASLEEP!  Yeah.  Antlion broke the tent while I was in it.  :(

--Got a Krampus sack?  I don't really DO stuff that causes that much naughtiness, usually.  The only time I did was one time in regular DS I got sick and tired enough of the pigs always attacking me as Webber that I knocked down their houses one by one and killed them on purpose, so I could peacefully trade with the Pig King (who is nowhere near as bigoted as his own subjects).  This made Krampus spawn, but...on a full moon at night, so he immediately fell asleep!  I managed to get away and no fight occurred.

--Nope, never carried even a single piece to the correct place.  Although I did once spend most of a couple days taking one piece to a place that turned out to be WRONG...

--Taming a beefalo?  Still haven't actually gotten to that, for whatever reason.

--Used a boss to kill another boss? YEP, accidentally and on purpose!  Mama Goose once decided to nest in exactly the same spot as a sleeping Bearger, who did not take well to that...

giantthrowdown.png.245eff141c60eae74a198cd5ca609a1e.png

(ignore how Willow has temporarily turned into Slenderwoman here--it was a result of the Original Willow mod not being able to do the yawn expression.  : P)

...and then there's the time I was gathering stuff in the desert in the dead of winter, as you do, and suddenly heard the Deerclops. Then I saw lava pools out of the corner of my eye and got an evil idea...  (I'm assuming the Dragonfly won, but I didn't stick around to watch and it was dark so I wouldn't've seen much anyway.)

--Forgot to make the lightning rod?  Not for my main base, at least not for long, and not unknowingly.  But I DID have my "museum" burn down two or three times while making that just recently, and when doing the "March of Civilization" thing I'm not ALLOWED a lightning rod for the first couple years.

--Spent a season in the ruins?  I still don't like the caves.  You can't see all around you (in a game where danger can and DOES come from any direction), light isn't free, the equivalent of the hounds comes from UNDER you, monkeys steal your stuff, insanity happens way more often/faster, and nightmares can attack you even when you're sane.  I also suck at combat/don't care about it and usually play alone.  So...

--Visited the lunar island?  Weirdly enough, even on my current main world...still no.  I kept getting distracted by other stuff, wanted to fully explore the mainland first (it's a Huge world, by the way and again, I'm playing alone) and then the Builder's Project thread came along.  I will do it SOMEday...

(I do have a boat!  It's got a mast, steering wheel, anchor, oar, firepit and everything.  I even gave it a name, with a sign!  It's the S.S. "Blaze of Glory" (because Willow).  I just haven't actually sailed it much yet.)

--Made a megabase?  I'm PRETTY sure I haven't...but if you put all the stuff I built in my current main world together, would that count...?  (It ISN'T together, though, but I have a my-usual-size main base, the pig village "Funkyton", the "Mystery Ruins Heritage Site", and the "King Ozymandias Memorial Museum".  The Japanese sand garden thingie is in a different world.)

--Definitely have never killed all the bosses and don't really care to; combat in this game frustrates and disinterests me and I'm GLAD some of them are purely optional.

--I KNOW I haven't survived 1,000 days in one game--,my current record is still 612 full days, because my longest world, "Camp One-Foot-in-the-Grave", glitched partway through Day 613.  I hope to break that record someday and make it to at least an even 700.

...Notorious

43 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, here's mine.  Looking at the bottom row I realise there's a LOT of stuff I haven't done, but...most of that stuff I haven't done because I don't care about it.

dstbingomine.thumb.png.e2d98ba68b5e49a69774350a2fd54706.png

And now, for show-and-tell (mainly tell) with Captain Chaotica, to explain some of what I mean with these question marks and such.  Put in a spoiler 'cos many people would probably find it boring.  : P

Hide contents

--Beefalo to kill hounds:  Yep. Every chance I get, once the numbers get big enough to stunlock me and I don't have a bunch of tooth traps yet.

--I've been INJURED by the tentacles, but not because I got distracted and I'm not sure if I've died from that or not...

--Meat in inventory near bunnymen:  Does regular DS count?

--Deerclops spawned near base (sighs) YES...

--Has anybody ever NOT yelled at a Gobbler?

--Yeah..."forgot" to hammer the Bee Queen.  We'll go with that.  I didn't hammer her, but it was more like "didn't WANT to".

--Adopted a pet HELL YEAH

--Survived all four seasons?  With all different weird length configurations, too!

--Glommer has indeed been killed by werepigs, yeah.

dstcivday52revenge.png.845bbe15e6ed0c3af41d0ab3ab54a387.png

CURSE YOOOOUUUUU!!!

--I've never DELIBERATELY used the Bearger to farm wood that I can remember, but I have benefitted from it...

--Never had more than a few diseased plants at once.

--I...don't like the caves.  So, no.

--Never PURPOSELY made a REAL base near the meteors--normally, I see the marks there already and move on, or after I build just a couple things, meteors happen, and I go "Whoops", dismantle my stuff and move far away.  However, I did recently make my "ruins" near the meteors on purpose, and I'm planning to turn that into a _seconary_ base, so...

--Antlion made craters at base (sigh) YES...

dstcivday161stupidantlion.png.5f965aca86e1b596672660a003562219.png

Normally I'm really good about this, but do you know when the game DOESN'T give you any verbal warnings?  When you're ASLEEP!  Yeah.  Antlion broke the tent while I was in it.  :(

--Got a Krampus sack?  I don't really DO stuff that causes that much naughtiness, usually.  The only time I did was one time in regular DS I got sick and tired enough of the pigs always attacking me as Webber that I knocked down their houses one by one and killed them on purpose, so I could peacefully trade with the Pig King (who is nowhere near as bigoted as his own subjects).  This made Krampus spawn, but...on a full moon at night, so he immediately fell asleep!  I managed to get away and no fight occurred.

--Nope, never carried even a single piece to the correct place.  Although I did once spend most of a couple days taking one piece to a place that turned out to be WRONG...

--Taming a beefalo?  Still haven't actually gotten to that, for whatever reason.

--Used a boss to kill another boss? YEP, accidentally and on purpose!  Mama Goose once decided to nest in exactly the same spot as a sleeping Bearger, who did not take well to that...

giantthrowdown.png.245eff141c60eae74a198cd5ca609a1e.png

(ignore how Willow has temporarily turned into Slenderwoman here--it was a result of the Original Willow mod not being able to do the yawn expression.  : P)

...and then there's the time I was gathering stuff in the desert in the dead of winter, as you do, and suddenly heard the Deerclops. Then I saw lava pools out of the corner of my eye and got an evil idea...  (I'm assuming the Dragonfly won, but I didn't stick around to watch and it was dark so I wouldn't've seen much anyway.)

--Forgot to make the lightning rod?  Not for my main base, at least not for long, and not unknowingly.  But I DID have my "museum" burn down two or three times while making that just recently, and when doing the "March of Civilization" thing I'm not ALLOWED a lightning rod for the first couple years.

--Spent a season in the ruins?  I still don't like the caves.  You can't see all around you (in a game where danger can and DOES come from any direction), light isn't free, the equivalent of the hounds comes from UNDER you, monkeys steal your stuff, insanity happens way more often/faster, and nightmares can attack you even when you're sane.  I also suck at combat/don't care about it and usually play alone.  So...

--Visited the lunar island?  Weirdly enough, even on my current main world...still no.  I kept getting distracted by other stuff, wanted to fully explore the mainland first (it's a Huge world, by the way and again, I'm playing alone) and then the Builder's Project thread came along.  I will do it SOMEday...

(I do have a boat!  It's got a mast, steering wheel, anchor, oar, firepit and everything.  I even gave it a name, with a sign!  It's the S.S. "Blaze of Glory" (because Willow).  I just haven't actually sailed it much yet.)

--Made a megabase?  I'm PRETTY sure I haven't...but if you put all the stuff I built in my current main world together, would that count...?  (It ISN'T together, though, but I have a my-usual-size main base, the pig village "Funkyton", the "Mystery Ruins Heritage Site", and the "King Ozymandias Memorial Museum".  The Japanese sand garden thingie is in a different world.)

--Definitely have never killed all the bosses and don't really care to; combat in this game frustrates and disinterests me and I'm GLAD some of them are purely optional.

--I KNOW I haven't survived 1,000 days in one game--,my current record is still 612 full days, because my longest world, "Camp One-Foot-in-the-Grave", glitched partway through Day 613.  I hope to break that record someday and make it to at least an even 700.

...Notorious

Go right now and adopt a cute little Saladmander :( 

bingo.thumb.png.acc9944e0b4f824913e65e68a5fde626.png

I got one bingo at least.

As for the question marks.

Spoiler

Carried the pieces - Did you mean with or without a beefalo? If you mean without then no, if you mean with one then yes.
Megabase - I tried a modded megabase once, I dont think that counts though.
Killed all bosses - If that doesn't count the new RoT bosses then yes I have, ether solo or with friends. If it does count the RoT bosses then no because I never bothered to go hunt malbatross.

forum.thumb.png.a5ecaca2873bbdb9fbe7bbb0061eb964.png.a6093154457bb54ed651dfdc33571878.png

I haven't done the pro players stuff  B)

When I tried to go to the Lunar Island with my bro, we crashed the boat with a rock and rowed as we could to go to land... We touched the grass, and hounds started to go for us at night, during winter, Day 168 in a default server :"]

And The Ruins are other terrible part of my nightmares. I can't be there alone, and even with someone I can't be there for too long. I am very bad surviving there. 

2 hours ago, -Ghost- said:

@zVince, please, create more achievements. I really like your idea. I think I'm not the only one who would like more achievements.

When I have some free time, I'll do part two. Now I need more ideas.  :wilson_dorky:

Spoiler
  • Found all unique passive mobs.
  • Be friend with every half human half animal mob
  • Make at least one of Chester and Hutch transformation
  • Extinguish wildfire
  • Ice Ice Baby - complete all slots in Icebox with Ice
  • Jump in every wormwhole and big tentacle's hole
  • 1000 ways to die
  • Traveler - discover whole world

I will wrote more later.

Archived