Ever since fuelweaver there has been no new content, it's been like 1095 days ever since we never got a new endgame/content update but I feel like this game has reached dead corpse like tf2, I think to add actual new content is a hardmode after u beat the TRUE final boss (fuelweaver uwu) and everything becomes hard like new enemy variations/archetypes, new enemies, new boss variants, and new world regen, that would be sooo epiccc also new weapons and gear!! 

but pls dont make this gaem like tf2 it makes me sad :^C

(I don't count characters as new content or agua surfing as new content)

17 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Ever since fuelweaver there has been no new content

Bruh

There's an entire new island, SEVERAL new gameplay mechanics, plenty of new items, mobs, and resources, and you're seriously trying to say there's no new content?

Are... are you okay? Do we need to call you a doctor?

I find that the thing is that you can play the game the same way since ROG was released and it will be the same. Everything that is added is optional, so it does not add much of a challenge since most players are not motivated to do more than what they have to do to survive

Just now, SkylordElberich said:

Bruh

There's an entire new island, SEVERAL new gameplay mechanics, plenty of new items, mobs, and resources, and you're seriously trying to say there's no new content?

Are... are you okay? Do we need to call you a doctor?

that's optional content Sir skylordelberich

Archived